Author Topic: Whats happening with Dorje Shugden movie ?  (Read 28706 times)

Big Uncle

Re: Whats happening with Dorje Shugden movie ?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2011, 12:45:31 AM »
I am still in close contact with the people who are producing the Dorje Shugden movie and was just told today that they were advised to approach the Oracle again to see if the time to begin production is near. Things could start to move rather quickly once the blessings of Dorje Shugden are given.

Many Lamas have already given their approval for the project and have also pledged support.

I was invited to help with some of the details of the project and hope to assist the crew in whatever way I am able.

If there are specific questions regarding the production of the movie, send me a message and I will see what I can do to get answers for you.

These days I am very busy at the monastery and regrettably do not have much time to post here on the forum. I do check in from time to time and am glad to see so many new topics being discussed.

Much love from Shar Gaden,

T.S.

Really? Wow! I do hope so! i will pray that the time has come. I can't wait for the movie! Hehe! Sorry, don't mind me showing a little too much glee. It is indeed going to be an exciting film, to learn about Dorje Shugden, his history, lineage and Lamas on film is going to be such an experience. Already the website cartoon here has brought a lot of clarity to Dorje Shugden's origin and lineage. Thank you Tenzin Sungrab and do keep us posted. I am sure there are many easy beavers waiting for the good news.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 08:57:15 AM »

Hi Tenzin Sungrab

Great that you are close to the producers of the movie. I know you said message you but i think that it'd be best to post in the forum so that more people can rejoice in movie that will hopefully bring awareness of our Protector to many people.

You mentioned that many Lamas support this project - are you at liberty to disclose any of them?

thanks!

I am pretty sure the Lamas would prefer to remain behind the scenes, but I will ask. I will say though that 3 of the Lamas are names we all know.

We should know within the next week or two if the project is given a green light again by Dorje Shugden via the Oracle.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011, 05:00:40 PM »

Hi Tenzin Sungrab

Great that you are close to the producers of the movie. I know you said message you but i think that it'd be best to post in the forum so that more people can rejoice in movie that will hopefully bring awareness of our Protector to many people.

You mentioned that many Lamas support this project - are you at liberty to disclose any of them?

thanks!

I am pretty sure the Lamas would prefer to remain behind the scenes, but I will ask. I will say though that 3 of the Lamas are names we all know.

We should know within the next week or two if the project is given a green light again by Dorje Shugden via the Oracle.

Dear Tenzin Sungrab,

thank you for your reply. I'm just curious - if these Lamas are 'public' Shugden practitioners, why would they want to be anonymous?

Do you know which oracle they will consult for this issue?

Cheers x
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DSFriend

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 04:53:03 AM »
This movie will be so beneficial to many throughout the the world. I am glad to hear that the people involved has not abandoned the project but sounds like they were waiting for the right time and with blessings of the lama.

I look forward to hearing more news :)

Thanks TS

Helena

• Email
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011, 08:09:33 AM »
That's wonderful news, TS. Please do keep all of us updated.

Wishing and praying all the best for the movie project!
Helena

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2011, 02:33:41 PM »
I'm just curious - if these Lamas are 'public' Shugden practitioners, why would they want to be anonymous?

Actually it is not so much that they choose to remain anonymous as it is that I have no direct confirmation about these teacher's involvement. These teachers have not publicly endorsed the movie, therefore it is not my place to say.

The Oracle that they said they have consulted is the Dorje Shugden oracle in America.

I base all of my information on what I am told by the person who initiated the movie. 

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2011, 09:06:25 PM »
I'm just curious - if these Lamas are 'public' Shugden practitioners, why would they want to be anonymous?

Actually it is not so much that they choose to remain anonymous as it is that I have no direct confirmation about these teacher's involvement. These teachers have not publicly endorsed the movie, therefore it is not my place to say.

The Oracle that they said they have consulted is the Dorje Shugden oracle in America.

I base all of my information on what I am told by the person who initiated the movie. 

Hi Tenzin Sungrab

Thanks for sharing that - i understand better now. Hope the Lamas who support this project can openly support it in the near future - especially to give the project more credibility and substance. I look forward to hearing the updates - and what the oracle in America says!

Cheers x
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

triesa

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2011, 04:32:13 PM »
Thanks for all the sharing.

May good news come through sonner. The movie will bring tremendous clarity and benefit to the world!

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2011, 03:16:32 AM »
The fact that the Dalai Lama is still with us today is the results of oracular pronouncement by Dorje Shugden . The preparations for the escape were made in absolute secrecy and strictly followed instructions received from Dorje Shugden, according to Dalai Lama’s Chamberlain, Kungo Phala who was a guest in Helmut Gassner's home and revealed this information. (www.dorjeshugden.com/articles/HelmutGassner01.pdf)

Also, it was Nechung who in 1996 prophesied for the Dalai Lama that his life and hence the fate of Tibet were endangered by Shugden practitioners.  At the same time, the Shugden oracle announced that the Kundun (Dalai Lama) has been falsely advised by Pehar/Nechung for years. So, you make the choice of "who" to believe  ;D

I am very happy that the project is still on, and perhaps the movie will make a bigger impact when the time is right.   Please keep us updated Tenzin Sungrab !

pureprajna

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2011, 06:12:53 AM »
Great to hear about the Dorje Shugden movie potentially gaining momentum again.

On the topic of NKT views of oracles - I am a disciple of Geshe Kelsang, and I believe he wants his Western disciples to rely on developing their wisdom through listening to, contemplating, and meditating on profound Dharma. He has phased out the practice of oracle reliance in the West but never condemns the practice.

I rejoice in those whose oracle reliance brings great spiritual meaning - and I rejoice in my guru's instructions.  :)

Now on with the show!!

Helena

• Email
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2011, 07:20:46 AM »
Hi Pureprajna,

Welcome to the website and Forum!

Thank you so much for your sharing.

I love what you wrote below - it reflects your great Guru's teachings in the way you carry yourself here.

"On the topic of NKT views of oracles - I am a disciple of Geshe Kelsang, and I believe he wants his Western disciples to rely on developing their wisdom through listening to, contemplating, and meditating on profound Dharma. He has phased out the practice of oracle reliance in the West but never condemns the practice.

I rejoice in those whose oracle reliance brings great spiritual meaning - and I rejoice in my guru's instructions." 

ON WITH THE SHOW, INDEED!

Helena