Author Topic: Thailand  (Read 6253 times)

Mana

Thailand
« on: January 31, 2011, 06:04:57 AM »

For the first time in history, we have the short prayer and mantra to Dorje Shugden in Thai Language. Now anyone can download the brochure and fold and distribute.

Many people in Thailand will benefit from this:

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=6949

More languages coming soon.

Mana

Mana

Re: Thailand
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 07:10:03 AM »
Dorje Shugden has entered new territory, from Tibet to India to the west, now to China and Taiwan and the surrounding far east region like Thailand.

Thailand is a land famous for black/white magic and people including many famous celebrities always flock there looking for protection against magic and spirits, it is the right place for Dorje Shugden practice to grow!

icy

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 02:47:06 PM »
Work well done!  Now we have DS practice in Thai.  Many Thais will stand to benefit from this.  Thais are spiritual and with the spiritual background, I am certain they will have no problem accepting DS.

DSFriend

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 07:06:43 PM »
I find it interesting what Mana pointed out about the black/white magic being practiced in Thailand.

Just thought there's some similarities to how old Tibet practiced Bon before the kind Indian Mahasiddhas brought the teachings in as well as the great Dharmapalas!

Ah, and now to be witnessing how King Dorje Shugden, Protector of Nagarjuna's Madhyamika entering Thailand is just amazing. It will be so beneficial as there's already prevalent Buddhist mass consciousness in this beautiful country.

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 07:38:05 PM »
I've noticed that on the Dorje Shugden's facebook account, a lot of DS's friends there are from Indonesia...any plans to translate the prayer and text into Indonesian??

Great job admin on the Thai brochures!!! Will definitely refer this to my Thai friends :)

Mana, you're so right, there are lots of people in Thailand who are there to seek answers from any bad magic experiences or spirit encounters. I'm 100% confident that Dorje Shugden's practice can help them.

An idea: Send via mail to random Thai home addresses! Would sure seem weird for Thai's to receive DS letters from Canada though!! Will give it a go!

Big Uncle

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 08:40:43 PM »
Dorje Shugden has entered new territory, from Tibet to India to the west, now to China and Taiwan and the surrounding far east region like Thailand.

Thailand is a land famous for black/white magic and people including many famous celebrities always flock there looking for protection against magic and spirits, it is the right place for Dorje Shugden practice to grow!

Dorje Shugden would be supreme against malevolent black and white magic because he is Yamantaka/Manjushri or the pure embodiment of the Buddha's realisation of emptiness. All malevolent influences would be dissolved easily by Dorje Shugden's realisation. Once, the Thai people slowly come to accept Dorje Shugden, many people would begin to accept Lamrim, which is a perfect graduation for many already Buddhist practitioners of Thailand.