Author Topic: Anti shugden finally dead ?  (Read 17125 times)

Zach

Anti shugden finally dead ?
« on: January 07, 2011, 11:28:33 AM »
http://antishugden.com/

Is it me or has the link died ?

Lineageholder

Re: Anti shugden finally dead ?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 02:08:46 PM »
Sad to say, I clicked on the link and they still seem to be alive and kicking :P  :o

Zach

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 04:42:25 PM »
Nope says cannot find server here  :D

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 07:59:29 PM »
ditto Lineageholder... yep... no problems with the site at all...

doesn't look like the site is updated though... oh well.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Big Uncle

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 08:09:34 PM »
ditto Lineageholder... yep... no problems with the site at all...

doesn't look like the site is updated though... oh well.

Nobody really care to champion such a unworthy cause. I think people are really smarter and rather stick with the truth, hence this website has more hits, updates and just so much more to offer than their website. In fact, their website is as good as dead.

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 11:43:12 PM »
The site seems to work....maybe the administrators of DS.com should delete this post? This forum does have thousands of people reading daily.

However, ditto with WB, their site is as good as dead.

Plus they don't have anything logical or substantial on their website anyways.

triesa

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 03:28:29 PM »
Their site, like many have mentioned here, is as good as dead.

The last update was in October 2010.

I read some of their 'recent post" which was in October 2010, people used vulgar language and even the four letter "Fxxx" word, very uncivilised. I wonder how a post with such language was posted.

I much prefer the open and civilised way of discussion here at the forum. Plus they have nothing much interesting really, here at this web site, we can learn so much about our lineage masters and  buddhism in general. We can discuss each topic based on facts and logic. Once again, this is the best Dorje Shugden website I have ever found on the web!!!

pgdharma

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 03:41:05 PM »
The link is still alive but to me it is as good as dead as the last posting was on 31st October 2010. I guess most people want to seek the the truth and prefer this website :)

beggar

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 05:34:07 PM »
saddest thing about this link is that they are supposedly acting in support of the Dalai Lama - but all the obscenities and totally disgusting images they post up there, defacing Geshe Kelsang Gyatso just show them up as terrible representations of the very person they are trying to defend, promote and elevate.

Is this how a Buddhist acts? Is this how a follower of the Buddha of Compassion writes and behaves?

The website speaks for itself - it would disgust anyone, whether you're for or against Dalai Lama, or for or against Dorje Shugden. It is anti any sense of decency.

kurava

• Email
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 01:35:40 PM »
http://antishugden.com/

Is it me or has the link died ?

The link is alive but as good as dead because people are smart. The antishugden website may have fooled people at the beginning using DL but through time, logical thinking and unbiased information posted up on sites such as DS.COM people will discern truth from lies.

Well, action speaks for itself .... that's why it's last update is October 2010.

kris

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 02:45:44 PM »
You must go to the website and take a look now... They have just posted an apology!!

honeydakini

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 04:16:16 PM »
I've attached a copy of what's up on the website at the moment (a screenshot).

There's some discussion on this on Facebook. Most interesting is how quick people have been to say it's a hoax. Whether or not it is, it's not for anything bad is it - at the very least, it creates the causes for what it's saying to really happen. If it's true, then all the power to the people of Gangchen Kyishong for daring to stand up for what is true and right.

If it isn't, then at the very least may it embarrass the people of Gangchen Kyishong into actually doing something to change the Dorje Shugden ban and situation.

Whether it's "real" or not is besides the point. I think this presents good insights and explanations to the nature of the situation as it currently is, and simultaneously shares the truth of the nature of Dorje Shugden, as an enlightened Buddha. As I said, it creates the causes for the truth to be unravelled - at the most basic level, it will encourage people to look into what all this really means. Is he a Buddha or isn't he? they'll ask, and go onward to explore. At the very least, this apology plants positive imprints about the nature of Shugden in anyone who reads it.

Like they say, eh? All publicity is good publicity!

dsiluvu

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 04:26:17 PM »
When I first saw this of FB I was really so shock and a part of me was happy and the other was like really...could the tables have turned overnight just like that? Gosh it would make so many of us really happy and relief.

Oh Well even if it is a virus attacked on antishugden or a hoax.... really it is perfectly wonderful! because all those who click on this site will immediately see this apology!

Yes we are all discussing this on FB now and well lets make it viral and share share share. You know what they say that if you repeat something long enough and repeatedly...even if it is not TRUE is will become TRUE.

So lets share it to as many people as possible ;)

diablo1974

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 05:06:01 PM »
How real and sincere is this antishugden apology? Anyway, whoever bumps into this site especially for those who are currently antishugden followers...take a step back and ponder why is DS a spirit/demon if He protects and propitiates the Buddha Dharma and Tsongkhapa teachings. He holds vows as a monk and is showing example to all from his image as a Dharma protector, whether he is in peaceful or wraftful form.

Do some research and thinking on yourself and avoid following the big crowd of "oh. he is a demon and Dalai lam bans it". If you happens to receive an image of him, create a cause to get connected with him and take a step forward to know him better. :)

DharmaDefender

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 06:30:43 PM »
I find the whole anti Shugden movement hilarious.

1) if you dont want people to know about him, STOP MENTIONING HIS NAME

2) if you dont want people to talk about him, STOP DISCUSSING HIM

3) if you dont want people to see him, stop putting his images everywhere! Whether or not hes got a red Stop sign in front of him is irrelevant...if you can still see his face, you can still make a connection

DOH!

Then again, their stupidity makes our life much easier in spreading Dorje Shugden hahaha