Author Topic: Dorje Shugden on Air Asia Advert  (Read 5193 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Dorje Shugden on Air Asia Advert
« on: June 20, 2010, 07:17:22 PM »

Dorje Shugden is in a Air Asia Advert on Travel that was found on the airplane by a my friend. I found it very interesting.

It just shows you that his monasteries are very pervasive that tour groups would arbitrarily photograph and use as adverts. Nice.

TK

a friend

Re: Dorje Shugden on Air Asia Advert
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 08:46:31 PM »

Very interesting. I hope Dharamsala doesn't bother the Travel Agency now.

So in a way, this spontaneous appearance in a travel ad is like a confirmation of your idea about the brochure.

icy

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 11:18:55 PM »
This is so cool, Lord Shudgen on Air Asia!  He even brings protection and comfort to every air traveller and making a connection with them.  He is certainly going to explode as the Dharmapala of the new era!  This is the sign.

icy

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 01:03:41 AM »

Very interesting. I hope Dharamsala doesn't bother the Travel Agency now.

So in a way, this spontaneous appearance in a travel ad is like a confirmation of your idea about the brochure.

Actually I am not confirming the brochures. But in fact showing how pervasive Dorje Shugden's practice is before the ban. Because of the pervasiveness of the practice, whenever someone such as Air Asia is randomly taking pictures of Monasteries for their advert, Shugden shows up. I think that is fantastic!! I wish to see Shugden more and more in mainstream public eye. It was wonderful to see him on the airplane. I took it as a good omen.

TK

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 03:40:06 AM »
Wow.. when i clicked on the brochure, Dorje Shugden came out so clear!! I wonder how many people would have seen it and been blessed by our Holy Protector. I hadn't heard of AirAsia before so i googled it and it's quite a large regional budget airline. It even comes to London! Perhaps a good omen for me to visit the East....

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

cleojean

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 08:29:16 PM »
DS is truly everywhere now! Literally flying all over Asia! That is cool  :)