Author Topic: Dorje Shugden in Africa!  (Read 9742 times)

vajrastorm

Re: Dorje Shugden in Africa!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 09:49:11 AM »
The spirits of a person, the zest for life, the state of mental and physical well-being,all stem from the mind. Hence, I rejoice at the way in which the NKT, under their Spiritual Guide, Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, have gone to Africa and set up centers to promote mind -healing and transformation through Buddhism. This has brought much joy to these simple rural folk , who are so sick with HIV/Aids. Through the Dharma and the presence of the Sangha, and through the sending of care packages by this website, their minds have been turned and so have their lives, towards happiness and well-being.

I like the picture of the line of dancing girls, which epitomize their return to the fun and happiness that have been their inherent qualities, before the cloud of the HIV/Aids disease had descended on them. They have turned away from anger towards peace and love and kindness and care because they have been touched by these qualities in the Dharma( including the DS educational materials that this website had sent them),and represented in the DS pendants and in the Sangha. 

I rejoice that this web-site followed up on NKT's activities with them. They know they are being sincerely cared for.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 07:13:14 AM »
This is a new beginning for the people who received Dorje Shugden and Dharma in their lives. As we all know, Africa is a country that has very little amenities and it is hard for them to make ends meet, and it is hard for anyone to do spiritual practice there. With Dorje Shugden's help they can head towards spirituality and make a difference in their lives as they have an option to do so now. I wonder how are they doing right now as this thread has been quite old already. Any updates on whats happening?

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2015, 04:18:46 PM »
Africa is an up and coming place in the world.  A lot of attention had been given to this continent and it is the hope of the world to see Africa progress.  A great leader had emerged from South Africa, Nelson Mandala and it was sad to have seen his demise.

Somehow, in my mind it is so important for nations in Africa to have Dorje Shugden's blessings. 

I am just as curious as Ensapa, if further progress had been made to propagate Dorje Shugden more in Africa.

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 01:49:29 PM »
It is great to see that Dorje Shugden is going all over the world. Dorje  Shugden might be needed in this poverty stricken country to help the people there. I really can't think how many people will benefit from Dorje Shugden. Hopefully it will help ease the burden on those people, as it is really hard to make ends meet in Africa.
I truly rejoice hopefully they will be able to live easier and better lives after Dorje Shugden is introduced to them.

pinecone

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2015, 12:18:17 PM »
So wonderful to know that Dorje Shugden practice has spread as far as Aftrica.  Certainly there should be no further doubt nor question about the level of compassion of Dorje Shugden as he truly knows that this country with poverty stricken nations desperately required his attention to  remove obstacles and  create the conditions for the extraordinary growth of Lama Tsongkhapa’s teachings. Lama Tsongkhapa’s doctrine is now spreading swiftly to countries throughout the world and touching the lives of many who have been able to learn the teachings and put them into practice to effect great transformation in their lives.