Author Topic: Tibetan Parliament changes 'Kalon Tripa' to 'Sikyong'  (Read 11006 times)

dsiluvu

Re: Tibetan Parliament changes 'Kalon Tripa' to 'Sikyong'
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 08:26:51 PM »
Seems to be just another title created to keep the Tibetan's mind busy and tounges wagging because there is still no FREE TIBET. So sorry to say this and do not mean to put anyone down... but it all seems like an premeditated drama to keep the Tibetans' calm because many, especially the younger generation are quite fedup with the "false" hope of a FREE TIBET. This type of news is just another temporary distraction before they start burning themselves again.

If we truly talk about democracy and unity and power to the people... then there will be no such tolerance towards religious discrimination because we all know that every democratic country in this planet does not have such a negative degrading law of such religious discrimination!

I am curious how come only Tibet in Exile (a govt with no country) could actually have this under their nose and get away with it?!

Whether or not Sikyong has more power or not... he definitely does not show it in a positive light. Tibetan Shugden practitioners are still being discriminated by their own keen... and we call this harmony, unity and democracy???

If we look at the results, there is no Tibet, no country, no harmony and no unity amongst the people... Hence Sikyong has not much power to me but just another label. Sorry, I don't buy it.

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Tibetan Parliament changes 'Kalon Tripa' to 'Sikyong'
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 10:59:28 AM »
I still  find it kind of sad that the Tibetans dont really understand that Tibet is just a land and lands dont represent much. A country's identity is their own culture and what are they doing about their culture is, virtually nothing and basically making things worse with the bans and bad mouthing of Dorje Shugden practitioners. You dont have to be a Buddhist to know that harming others is wrong, always, yet they continue to do it with impunity. If they stick on to the idea of freeing Tibet the land, they will lose their cultural identity over time and the respect of the world community. They should free their minds first before freeing Tibet.