Author Topic: Wisdom Buddha Dorje Shugden Blog -- raising awareness  (Read 6323 times)

Dharmapal

Wisdom Buddha Dorje Shugden Blog -- raising awareness
« on: June 05, 2010, 07:04:36 PM »
Dear Friends,

The Wisdom Buddha Dorje Shugden blog (http://www.wisdombuddhadorjeshugden.blogspot.com/) is still ranked highly on the search engines and receives a lot of visitors. (So does its accompanying website http://www.wisdombuddhadorjeshugden.org/)

With this in mind, can I encourage you to post comments on it whenever you have anything to say, including anything interesting and/or important that you have contributed to this Forum? A great number of useful and inspiring topics are discussed here on the Dorje Shugden.com Forum, but not much of your wisdom is being seen by the general public; and contributing to the Wisdom Buddha blog could help to remedy that.

It does not matter if your comments are not immediately relevant to whatever the current article may be -- it is all interdependent information in any case and will help raise awareness.

Thank you.

All the best
Dharmapal

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: Wisdom Buddha Dorje Shugden Blog -- raising awareness
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 10:30:12 PM »
I like this website because it doesn't put Dalai Lama down. Being a Buddhist site, it's Mission should be unbiased. The Mission of this website is rightly so irregardless of some participants. So that would have a  much greater appeal to new people who want to know more.

Up to date there is over 289,681 hits on this websites and it ranks one of the top ten when you google 'dorje shugden' and I think that is pretty good.

Having said that, perhaps you can check that you are on the recommended links within this website. And vice versa.

TK

DSFriend

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 03:39:34 AM »
I like this website because it doesn't put Dalai Lama down. Being a Buddhist site, it's Mission should be unbiased. The Mission of this website is rightly so irregardless of some participants. So that would have a  much greater appeal to new people who want to know more.

Up to date there is over 289,681 hits on this websites and it ranks one of the top ten when you google 'dorje shugden' and I think that is pretty good.

Having said that, perhaps you can check that you are on the recommended links within this website. And vice versa.

TK

Pretty impressive hits count. Thus it is even more important for us to be aware of our speech in this forum. Thank you TK and everyone else who have contributed continuously to this forum and website.

Heart felt thanks to the Admin!

DSFriend

DSFriend

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 06:33:16 AM »

With this in mind, can I encourage you to post comments on it whenever you have anything to say, including anything interesting and/or important that you have contributed to this Forum? A great number of useful and inspiring topics are discussed here on the Dorje Shugden.com Forum, but not much of your wisdom is being seen by the general public; and contributing to the Wisdom Buddha blog could help to remedy that.

Dear Dharmapal
I like your suggestion very much to share the wisdom here onto another platform. If I may suggest, to also include a link of dorjeshugden.com on wisdom buddha blog so readers of the blog can be directed here for more information. It'll be mutually beneficial for all.

DSFriend

honeydakini

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 09:57:54 AM »
Dharmapal - do you run or know the people who run the wisdombuddhadorjeshugden blog? It would be very nice if we could establish more friendships with the hosts of these other blogs and exchange resources, links, articles etc. The more people get exposure to this knowledge, the better. We can thereby create more entry points into this big online mandala of DS! Any ideas?

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 10:42:25 AM »
Dharmapal - do you run or know the people who run the wisdombuddhadorjeshugden blog? It would be very nice if we could establish more friendships with the hosts of these other blogs and exchange resources, links, articles etc. The more people get exposure to this knowledge, the better. We can thereby create more entry points into this big online mandala of DS! Any ideas?

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA. I LIKE IT VERY MUCH.

TK

a friend

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 03:15:41 AM »

If I remember correctly, the owner of that blog (WisdomBuddhaDorjeshugden) used to be a member of this Forum and he already links his blog to this website. Or he used to.

Dharmapal

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 06:48:02 PM »
I help to run the website and blog.

We do already link to dorjeshugden.com, of course, have done so for a long time.

Dear DSFriend, please can you link to the WBDS website and blog too somewhere.

My original point was that it is information and ideas from the wise folks on this Forum that would perhaps see more of the light of day if they were also added on the comments of the WBDS blog. (This website, dorjeshugden.com, in general is getting a lot of hits, which is great, but not everyone looks at the Forum.)

Love,
Dharmapal