Author Topic: I don't hate Dalai Lama Anymore  (Read 15248 times)

Matibhadra

Re: I don't hate Dalai Lama Anymore
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2015, 02:41:43 PM »
we should always check in and don’t let anger control us as that's one of the three poisons that Buddha asked us to stop it.

So true. We should for instance always check and never let ourselves become accomplices of the evil dalie's hateful campaign against humanity by justifying and even sanctifying the criminal together with his crimes.

Matibhadra

Re: I don't hate Dalai Lama Anymore
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2015, 03:21:40 PM »
This reminds of certain multi ethnic countries whereby preferential treatment is given to certain ethnic groups either by law or conventions, yet if you observe carefully that the ethnic group who are given more incentives may do well on a short term but long term the ethnic group not getting the incentive gets ahead all the time.

This is the old racist theory according to which the victimized ethnic group is benefited by its own marginalization. Just another traditional way of legitimizing and justifying crime.

Childish Shugdenpas like you, feeling rejected by the evil dalie, and desperately wanting to be re-accepted by him, will introject his criminal views, and go to any extreme to justify his crimes.

Thus, behind your boundless cruelty against the evil dalie's innocent victims, and your irrational subservience to the evil perpetrator, lies your deep, subconscious, childish need to be approved and accepted by someone you see as a fatherly powerful figure, in case the evil dalie.

Bottom line, you are undergoing a serious psychological condition, which brought you to the extreme of becoming the blind accomplice of a bestial criminal, thus forwarding any atrocious theory as long as it whitewashes his crimes.