Author Topic: Calling all Dorje Shugden Warriors  (Read 3317 times)

DharmaSpace

Calling all Dorje Shugden Warriors
« on: October 04, 2011, 07:17:26 AM »
Its very heartening to know the site uses so much latest technologies out there so share Dorje Shugden like the comic book, Illustrated Story on video.

Would any kind good techie on the site recommend what other new ways we can use to spread Dorje Shugden all over, would be interesting to hear your thoughts on the latests avenues to share a message.

Do support the Thai Dorje Shugden effort by attaching this pic badges to your facebook picture
http://www.picbadges.com/phra-dorje-shugden/2298331/

People in Thailand can really benefit through Dorje Shudgen!!!!

Barzin

Re: Calling all Dorje Shugden Warriors
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:39:59 PM »
Yes I agree.  Times and times again I have mentioned that the team behind this website is the most selfless kind beings I have ever known (I wish I know you guys!)

Not only this website is like an encyclopedia, it even gives out free stuff to people!  Oh, where on earth you find that???

I am not very tech savy or creative in new ideas, but whatever you guys do I will support for sure!

I totally rejoice at your hard work!

Keep up the good work!

kris

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 07:32:56 PM »
In Thai, "Phra" = Buddha. DS is also nicknamed "Phra Chok Dee" meaning Buddha of Good Luck, because DS will give people fullfil some of our worldly wishes (He will only give us some but not all so that we don't dwell into samsara further).

You can go to this facebook page and let others know about this Fan page http://www.facebook.com/phrashugden

Also, you can get updates of what is happening in Thailand!!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 06:08:04 PM »
As time goes by, now we have more people who realise the truth and started doing His practise, I am very glad to know that this is happening because I am 100% sure that Lord Dorje Shugden will help and benefit a lot of people, He will help just any person from any country or religion because He is an enlightened Buddha.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 08:34:19 AM »
I agree totally with Gabby on the compassion and kindness of Dorje Shugden.  I was told that even a Christian or Hindu can worship DS and the same compassion and assistance is granted and their fears and sufferings are eliminated. 

Let the lineage of DS prevails to benefit many whoever their race, creed and religion.