Author Topic: NEW ANTI SHUGDEN WEBSITE ON THE SCENE!!  (Read 9441 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
NEW ANTI SHUGDEN WEBSITE ON THE SCENE!!
« on: December 25, 2009, 02:59:49 PM »
http://www.antishugden.com/

CLICK AND TAKE A LOOK.

THE SITE DOESN'T LOOK AMATEURISH. COULD BE SPONSORED BY TIBETAN GOVT WHO IS THREATENED BY THE MANY PRO SHUGDEN WEBSITES EXISTING WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF VISITORS.

emptymountains

Re: NEW ANTI SHUGDEN WEBSITE ON THE SCENE!!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 04:42:56 PM »
Not really new. This has been around since the WSS demonstrations started up, June 2008 I think, and hasn't really been updated since. Their "whois" record does show it was set up by the TGIE, though.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 01:12:11 AM by emptymountains »

honeydakini

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 07:43:27 PM »
I agree this is quite an awful website... I have posted a few things on the forums though as I think it may be helpful to post views CONTRARY to what they are saying (their ridiculous theories etc). If nothing else, hopefully one or 2 people who surf onto there might pop into the forum and read what is being said on there. Perhaps we could start some discussions there and foil the anti-shugden rubbish by providing a different view.

Wouldn't it be great if people went to anti-shugden but ended up getting more curious about DS, end up here on dorjeshugden.com and finally become DS practitioners too hehe!!!!

thor

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 08:11:56 PM »
AntiShugden_"The Dholgyal(Shugden) Association has risen against His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Tibetan government in-exile and has openly organized various activities. China is using Shugden Association as a political weapon"
This site is as old and tired as the Dalia Lama. Poor Old Man! I know he wishes everyone would leave him alone to watch the game shows on tv.
I've been thinking lately that this Dalia Lama is more like a Game Show Host. What do you think?

What's behind Door #1, 2 and 3??

DSFriend

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 05:57:01 PM »
Ya, this site hasn't been updated. On top of that, the information available on the site is repetitive.

Dear Lhakpa,
What is the objective of the (AntiShugden + Anti DL) organisation? And why would Shugden Association subject themselves to be used as political weapon? Anything else besides monetary gains.. I assume?
Is there a link where I can read more on this?

thanks
dsFriend
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 06:01:34 PM by DSFriend »

Geronimo

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 12:25:04 AM »
"When someone shouts at you, when someone scolds you, when someone is rude to you, when someone has abused you or is hurting you, when someone doesn't agree with you or opposes you - that is when you practise the Dharma."

-H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 07:16:48 AM »
Dear Lhakpa Gyaltshen,

Thank you again for posting this beautiful quote from H.E. Tsem Rinpoche. It really inspires me.

I admire beings who are patient in the face of great adversity.

TK

DSFriend

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 06:11:19 PM »
Dear Lhakpa Gyaltshen

Thank you so much for posting the quote by H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche. It really came at a right time. Thank you for citing it...I will get the If Not Now, When? book.

So often, quotes like this can be so powerful to bring our focus back to the basics of practicing the Dharma in our daily lives.

much appreciation
dsFriend

honeydakini

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 04:32:27 PM »
"When someone shouts at you, when someone scolds you, when someone is rude to you, when someone has abused you or is hurting you, when someone doesn't agree with you or opposes you - that is when you practise the Dharma."

LG: Thanks for posting this. It's very apt and very inspiration.

To me, the great Beings who really embody this wisdom and live it in their every day lives are those incredible masters in the monasteries who really show the essence of DS and the true beauty of Dharma by how they live. In the face of adversity, difficulty and outright attacks against them, they don't retaliate back, they don't speak badly back against the Dalai Lama or anyone. In fact, so many of them which I have had the great fortune to meet, just do their practices quietly while respecting Dalai Lama at the same time. I fold my hands to them for their endurance and strength and patience. When i see them, it makes me believe in Dharma and it makes me believe ever stronger that DS is nothing but goodness and compassion because his followers have such beautiful minds.

the monks of Shar Gaden, Serpom, Gaden Tripa, Trijang Rinpoche etc etc are to me, practising exactly those words by Tsem Tulku Rinpoche. They don't give up their own practice but they also don't defend and promote it by retaliating against anyone else, developing or showing anger, or getting depressed and down. They emerge even stronger and practice even more ardently. They really practice the teachings of the Lamrim of Je Tsongkhapa, which is what DS works to preserve and grow in our hearts. Therefore, they really fulfil what DS wishes for the world.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 04:39:15 PM »

Dear Lhakpa,

Thank you for sharing this lovely quote. It really resonates with me because it's exactly the kind of thing my Guru tells me. To me, the essence of that quote is what Buddhism is all about. That is what the Eight Verses of Thought transformation is about too.

Honey dakini - yes i agree that the monks of Shar Gaden and those Rinpoches like Gaden Trisur, HE Gangchen Rinpoche are really embodying Dharma when they do their practice without protesting and criticising others. It's really inspirational.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

a friend

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 04:13:17 AM »

I would like to remind us all that those monks from Serpom and Shar Ganden are so nicely practicing without protesting and criticising others because other people protested and criticised the actions of the Dalai Lama around the world. These actions stopped the Dalai Lama from entirely wiping out those monks from Southern India. Those monks asked for help at the time of the last big crackdown of the Dalai Lama, in 2007/2008, and it's mainly their problems that originated the demonstrations. Who defended them, who alerted the Indian authorities and the world Press, who acted as a shield for them when they were defenseless? The Charitable Society in India and the WSS around the world. Those monks are very grateful with the Charitable Society and the WSS for their actions.

Just a reminder.

dsnowlion

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 06:35:22 PM »

This quote is most appropriate during dark times like this. It gives us courage and strength. Thank You Lhakpa Gyaltshen. It reminds us of the essence of Dharma we should be practicing. And I agree "All things must pass and all things must change". We just need to be patient, Dorje Shugden time will surely come. Infact I think it has already begun. I just can't wait!

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 09:37:53 AM »

Poor Old Man! I know he wishes everyone would leave him alone to watch the game shows on tv.
I've been thinking lately that this Dalia Lama is more like a Game Show Host. What do you think?

Dear Lhakpa Gyaltshen,

I don't like the Dalai lama to be the object of my laughter, but this was too funny. I couldn't stop laughing for a while upon reading this. You are truly talented, funny and have a incredible imagination. The different scenarios you think up are inexhaustible. You would have been a household name by being some kind of late nite show host or stand up comic.

You sure add alot of spark, humor (sometimes dark, hehe), and imagination to your posts. I like them all. Yes, your anti-this and anti-that is well thought out always.

tk

vinayaholder

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 07:28:28 PM »
There's another forum here but rather inactive so far.
http://shugden.sgforums.com/