Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 230044 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: DS brochure
« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2010, 05:23:58 PM »
Another 300 passed out today!!!

a friend

« Reply #211 on: June 27, 2010, 04:23:04 AM »

TK,
You've organized a fantastic Dorje Shugden conspiracy. I wish the people who are doing the film take note and include your adventures in it.
I hope your identity is well protected, though, otherwise Dharamsala is going to send its goons ...
Of course, you have no doubt an invisible army surrounding you for your protection.

Extraordinary!

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #212 on: July 01, 2010, 01:27:18 PM »

I hope your identity is well protected, though, otherwise Dharamsala is going to send its goons ...

Dear A friend,

I like the 'goons' part. I find it very funny.

I am travelling (at least in my mind) and on the move all the time. So the goons are going to have a wild goose chase. There's isn't just one of me, but hundreds around the world. I have a whole network of friends that could be even little 70 year old men distributing these brochures all over the place. This movement will continue to grow. There are people happy and willing to fund it and there's many happy people who will do the work. These 70 year old men are distributing out brochures because they love Dorje Shugden so much. They ask help to print out the brochure, because they don't know how to do it.  Wow!

Thanks for your good wishes and entertaining post. I enjoyed reading it. Nice to see you online again in this way.

TK

P.S. Another 600 brochures have been distributed. The Phillipinos in Phillipines love it and find Dorje Shugden very easy to fit in with their other multitude of Catholic Saints. TGIE, send your people to the Phillipines please and take back the brochures already passed out and being passed out now as I type this.

The people in Shanghai absolutely LOVE DORJE SHUGDEN AND THESE PAMPHLETS. They want more to pass to their friends. They don't care about Dalai Lama, Dharamsala or politics, but ordinary citizens who just love this protector who can help them in their lives for now. Whatever is going between China and Tibet, they said, they have no time or interest in. They just want to know HOW CAN DORJE SHUGDEN HELP THEM AND THAT'S IT.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 12:07:29 AM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2010, 12:06:52 AM »
The people in Shanghai absolutely LOVE DORJE SHUGDEN AND THESE PAMPHLETS. They want more to pass to their friends. They don't care about Dalai Lama, Dharamsala or politics, but ordinary citizens who just love this protector who can help them in their lives for now. Whatever is going between China and Tibet, they said, they have no time or interest in. They just want to know HOW CAN DORJE SHUGDEN HELP THEM AND THAT'S IT.

1st picture is in Shanghai where people want many more brochures to give friends. We ran out there. Gotta print more.

2nd picture is in a Major Bookstore.

3rd picture is in a church in the Phillipines.

4th picture-A few days ago we left a brochure at a video selling shop. Yesterday we went back, the owner took the dorje shugden picture out and placed it next to Kuan Yin in his shop as a blessing.

Fantastic!!

TK

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 12:19:06 AM by tk »

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2010, 05:48:19 AM »
The brochure drop is amazing fun... I went back to the scene of the crime the other day.

Previously...
Here's what i did, while the shop keepers back was turned I put the card right ontop of his cigarette pack. You know a smoker will eventually find the card when next looking for the nicotine fix.

Just last night...
Right next to his picture of kuan yin, is now DS on his makeshift altar. So nice the feeling that some one kept protector and not thrown  him out.

Anyone else got this kinda story?

honeydakini

« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2010, 09:23:13 AM »
The brochure drop is amazing fun... I went back to the scene of the crime the other day.

Previously...
Here's what i did, while the shop keepers back was turned I put the card right ontop of his cigarette pack. You know a smoker will eventually find the card when next looking for the nicotine fix.

Just last night...
Right next to his picture of kuan yin, is now DS on his makeshift altar. So nice the feeling that some one kept protector and not thrown  him out.

Anyone else got this kinda story?

What a wonderful story! it put a real big smile on my face. Thank you for sharing this. It's really very nice to know that our protector's blessings are going throughout the world, and that they are now this shop keeper, probably without him even realising the full and vast power of DS.

Yes, there may be people who will throw him out but there are also many who will keep him and invite his blessings into their lives - it is good to focus on this aspect :)

icy

« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2010, 11:39:22 AM »
I will be going to Japan soon and I am wondering if these brochures will be beneficial there.  Whether the Japanese will pick them up if I leave them at hotels, subways, restaurants, etc.  The reason I am not certain is the language, perhaps those who understand English would pick it up and those understanding Japanese may understand Chinese as their kanji is derived from Chinese characters and is closely similar. 

I think I will try placing these brochures in Japan so Lord Shugden can spread to Japan also.  Japanese are also spiritual.  They have many temples in Japan.   Lord Shugden will resemble their Warrior Gods so I think they are quite comfortable when they pick it up and will bring Lord Shudgen home to praticise then my job is accomplished.

icy

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2010, 08:07:34 PM »
Hello from Singapore~!!!!!

Guess where am I having a field trip??? the little lion city of Singapore~? There are many people here who are into curios and all sorts of religion with Buddhism being the forefront religion of the country even though it is not mentioned. There's been a recent mushrooming of Tibetan centres here in Singapore here so I thought I gave these curious Singaporeans a dose of our Lord Shugden's blessings in the form of our DS brochures:)

Singapore's a no litter city so you gotta be careful where u place these brochures or else you'll get caught and fined. Geylang's an area whereby many Dharma centres are found with many backpackers and locals alike. Good place for our protector practice to take root here:)

Oh I had fun in Kino book store as well. Stuck the brochures in between books and one in the tarot cards section. seee!

enjoy!

H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

a friend

« Reply #218 on: July 03, 2010, 11:53:12 PM »
TK
The Phillipinos in Phillipines love it and find Dorje Shugden very easy to fit in with their other multitude of Catholic Saints.

:D :D :D
Speaking of funny ... I just found this ... sorry if there are messages that I didn't answer. I don't know if you noticed that we've been a tad busy these days  8).

The Philipinos and their catholic saints made me laugh a lot, but you don't know why. Let me tell you: I was born a Catholic myself and definitely for the people that are used to popular catholicism or pre-conciliar churches, with all the incense and the candles and the beautiful robes, there should be nothing strange in a holy being riding a lion. You know, close to Saint Michael fulminating the bad ones with his spear and with Saint George riding his horse and Saint Martha fiercely killing the monster tarasca in the South of France ... well, our beloved Protector will be in good company.

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #219 on: July 04, 2010, 10:35:19 AM »
Myself and a seperate group of people on their own have distributed over 1,200 brochures in the last 5 days!!!! :) :D ;D

We will continue with no stopping us. Dharamsala and their brochures of lies against Dorje Shugden MUST BE COUNTERED. There is more of us than Dharamsala. When Dharamsala Tibetan Govt in Exile crumbles in the near future, we will grow even more.

Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen WILL NEVER BE SILENCED!
Dulzin Drakpa Gyeltsen will never be silenced!!
Panchen Rinpoche will never be silenced!
Dakpo Dorje Chang will never be silenced!
Pabongka DORJE CHANG WILL NEVER BE SILENCED!
TRIJANG DORJE CHANG WILL NEVER BE SILENCED!
Zong Dorje Chang will never be silenced!!
Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche will never be silenced!
Geshe Tendar Rinpoche will never be silenced!
Kaybje Zemey Rinpoche will never be silenced!
Kyabje Geshe Rabten will never be silenced!
Kyabje Denma Gonsa Rinpoche will never be silenced!
Kyabje Yongyal Rinpoche will never be silenced!
Sogpu Rinpoche Guru Deva will never be silenced!
Kyabje Dromo Geshe Rinpoche will never be silenced!
Lama Yeshe will never be silenced!
Serkong Dorje Chang will never be silenced!
Kenchen Geshe Yeshe Wangchuk will never be silenced!
Kyabje Daknak Rinpoche will never be silenced!
Serkong Tritul Rinpoche will never be silenced!
Kyabje Gangchen Rinpoche will never be silenced!
His Eminence Geshe Kelsang Gyatso will never be silenced!
Para Dorje Chang will never be silenced!
Gaden Trisur Rinpoche Lungrik Namgyal will never be silenced!
Sakya Throne Holder Kunkhyen Ngawang Kunga Lodro will never be silenced!
Gonsar Rinpoche will never be silenced!
Shar Gaden Ken Rinpoche Lobsang Pende will never be silenced!
Serpom Monastery will never be silenced!
Trode Khangsar Chapel will never be silenced.
Denma Gonsar Monastery will never be silenced!
Tashi Lumpo Monastery will never be silenced!
Jampa Ling Monastery will never be silenced!
Chatreng Monastery will never be silenced!
Shar Gaden will never be silenced!
Sera Boompra Kuten (oracle) will never be silenced!
Gameng Dulzin Kuten (oracle) will never be silenced!
Tsongkapa's lineage will never be silenced!

Dorje Shugden will never be silenced!!
Four Faced Mahakala will never be silenced!
Kache Marpo will never be silenced!

TK
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:56:19 AM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #220 on: July 04, 2010, 10:00:57 PM »

ANOTHER 400 BROCHURES WERE DISTRIBUTED IN EVERY PUBLIC PLACE IMAGINABLE.

TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #221 on: July 04, 2010, 10:05:08 PM »

MY CONTACTS IN EUROPE LOVE THE DORJE SHUGDEN RED BROCHURES. THEY HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTING HUNDREDS OF THEM IN THE LAST WEEK.

PLACING IT IN TRENDY ORGANIC STORES, MALLS, BOOKSTORES AND VARIOUS PUBLIC PLACES IN THEIR RESPECTIVE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.

TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #222 on: July 05, 2010, 05:09:01 PM »

Dorje Shugden brochures in Europe!!! Placed at one of the most trendiest resteraunts.

Many Europeans love it.

TK
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 05:10:41 PM by tk »

honeydakini

« Reply #223 on: July 05, 2010, 06:41:18 PM »

Dorje Shugden brochures in Europe!!! Placed at one of the most trendiest resteraunts.

Many Europeans love it.

TK

they sure do! I've been passing DS brochures out around England, even in some of the smaller cities, like York, Leeds etc. And the response has been good. There's been quite a lot of interest in Dharma and Buddhism - even I was surprised with the response, thinking that people were will conservative or whatever. The nice thing is that people aren't afraid to ask questions and there has been a lot of interest in the brochures that I've put in various places - both from the store owners and from customers too.

With this brochure, people are attracted immediately to the practice / Protector and not the politics. They are interested to read about the benefits and WHO DORJE SHUGDEN IS, as opposed to getting caught up in the politics - what a pure and lovely way to be introduced to the protector.

The several Europeans I've come across (and many friends in England), surprisingly, demonstrate a much stronger sense of commitment that we might have expected. Perhaps more so (and I stick my head out on a limb by saying this) than many of the Tibetans themselves, who in their fervour to "protect" the Dalai Lama and his teachings, have resorted to quite some terrible and very un-Buddhist actions and speech. If anything, the peaceful and sincere responses I have met with regarding Dorje Shugden are far more inspiring than the kind of hate-campaigns that DL's own supporters are propagating within their own communities against their own people.

I hope that by DS's power, blessings and benefit, more of the world will see how truly beautiful his practice is and go further and further away from all that is speaking against him.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2010, 04:28:43 AM »
The several Europeans I've come across (and many friends in England), surprisingly, demonstrate a much stronger sense of commitment that we might have expected. Perhaps more so (and I stick my head out on a limb by saying this) than many of the Tibetans themselves, who in their fervour to "protect" the Dalai Lama and his teachings, have resorted to quite some terrible and very un-Buddhist actions and speech. If anything, the peaceful and sincere responses I have met with regarding Dorje Shugden are far more inspiring than the kind of hate-campaigns that DL's own supporters are propagating within their own communities against their own people.

The best proof is comparing this forum to say, Phayul's. Have you read some of the things the Tibetans there say about Dorje Shugden and the practitioners? It's like talking to a wall when you try and point out how their actions contradict their words, and their words contradict their beliefs. Delusions really are great in some people.

It boils down to education...TK posted a well impressive piece on this some time back. Part of it dealt with how the lack of education is severely hampering the Tibetans in a secular as well as a dharmic sense, and monks in particular. I quote:

The new breed of monks/nuns filling up the great monasteries are mostly from Tibet itself. Refugees from Tibet. They have very little exposure, education, knowledge, experience, or understanding of anything. They are termed as 'unripes' in the monasteries. Like an unripe fruit. They take on face value what HH the Dalai Lama says. If stirred, these new monks from Tibet can be quite violent at times. And they have been in the past surprisingly.

They are the ones now in Sera, Drepung and Gaden making the noise to follow HH' 'advice' to abandon Dorje Shugden practice. Some of these monks who have followed their teachers (Geshes) for years to receive philosophical teachings/trainings in their respective monasteries, abandon their teachers at the drop of a hat because their teachers practice Dorje Shugden now. That was unheard of in Tibet. Imagine receiving hundreds of hours/if not thousands of hours of philosophical training that is the direct causes for your understanding of Dharma and to become a Geshe, and then now you abandon your teacher BECAUSE HE PRACTICES DORJE SHUGDEN and you suddenly find him not a worthy object of refuge/respect? Well that is exactly what is happening in Sera, Drepung and Gaden now.

These young breed of monks in Sera, Drepung and Gaden are fanatical to follow the literal words of HH The Dalai Lama. If they really were devoted, they would be engaged in practice/study and remain quiet. Not engage in any political activity and never transgress their vows.

Any Tibetan now, if they had the chance to immigrate to another country, they immediately would. Once they are there, next generation of lay Tibetans will more or less by Buddhists by name. The Dorje Shugden issue will have just a distant resonance in their consciousness. It is in the other countries besides India/Tibet/ Nepal that the Dorje Shugden practice will take off. But currently, we need a monastery to manifest in India due to logistics. During this interim phase the Tibetan Clergy can disseminate/transfer this lineage to non-Tibetans.

The Tibetan Ministers in exile know very little if nothing of Buddhism. They have some devotion to HH, but their devotion is more towards a good life, moving abroad and securing their families future. Many of them are quite comfortable in foreign lands or planning a comfortable life there. If they were really devoted, they should set an example and all ministers and ex ministers should stay in India and 'suffer' with the masses. But in their travels with HH to other countries, they are feverish to make connections to immigrate for themselves and their families.

Now that piece was posted in 2008. It's sad to see that in two years, not much has changed, apart from the wish for a monastery to manifest. Buddhist knowledge has not increased and last I heard, ministers from the TGIE were still doing the same. If they had more Dharma knowledge, they'd see that wherever they go, they just take their unhappiness with them - the way they exploit people doesn't lead to respect or people wanting to know them (it's sad how people want to survive on self-pity and refugee status). Suffering and becoming triumphant over that is what brings respect.