Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 230068 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: DS brochure
« Reply #330 on: November 09, 2010, 04:36:54 PM »
Wow - Very cool indeed, Tenzin! Amazing how these brochures are so ubiquitous! It's fantastic that your friend remembers that you mentioned Dorje Shugden and contacted you - just from reading a brochure. Your friend must have a karmic link to Dorje Shugden for all these circumstances to synch together. I hope he will be interested to know more and take up this fabulous practice.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

thor

« Reply #331 on: November 09, 2010, 10:29:24 PM »
Wow - Very cool indeed, Tenzin! Amazing how these brochures are so ubiquitous! It's fantastic that your friend remembers that you mentioned Dorje Shugden and contacted you - just from reading a brochure. Your friend must have a karmic link to Dorje Shugden for all these circumstances to synch together. I hope he will be interested to know more and take up this fabulous practice.

Even if just one person is able to connect to Lord Dorje Shugden due to this passing out of brochures, it makes all this manual effort worthwhile. Priceless.

beggar

« Reply #332 on: November 10, 2010, 11:42:54 AM »
Great news TS!
It's really nice to hear the ripple effect that the brochures are having around the world. Just got good news that two friends in Australia have seen some of these brochures too in new age stores and one, very privileged, in his mailbox! Whoever you are in Australia who is doing this - thanks!

Keep up the good work!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #333 on: November 14, 2010, 12:47:24 PM »
Another 2,000 brochures distributed in the last 12 days.

Will keep going.

TK

pgdharma

« Reply #334 on: November 14, 2010, 01:54:22 PM »
Wow great news, thanks

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #335 on: November 20, 2010, 10:38:26 AM »

Another 8,000 or so brochures distributed in the last week.

Will keep at it.

beggar

« Reply #336 on: November 20, 2010, 06:00:26 PM »
Wow thanks for all the continuous updates. It's really great to hear how quickly these brochures are spreading around the world. I'm sure many people are finding happy surprises when they pick up these brochures, wherever they are! Thank you TK for all your continuous updates.

Helena

• Email
« Reply #337 on: November 21, 2010, 01:46:42 AM »
I have a friend from Florida that said he found a brochure about a week ago near a beach where he lives. WOW. He knows next to nothing about Dorje Shugden and that is why he sent me a message; he wanted to know more and remembers me mentioning Dorje Shugden a while back. Very cool!
This is amazing to me. A friend of mine from the other side of the country finds a brochure near a beach. How cool is that?!

Awesome!

We never know how far and wide Dorje Shugden can go when we do our part to promote.

Most of all, we never know who might be the one picking it up, reading it and becoming connected with Dorje Shugden.

Good sincere efforts do bear results - even if it is just to see Dorje Shugden's image, that in itself plants "seeds" into the reader's mind.

Another 8,000 or so brochures distributed in the last week.

Will keep at it.

Great news! I'll definitely keep at it too! No effort is ever wasted.
Helena

pgdharma

« Reply #338 on: November 21, 2010, 12:19:56 PM »
Wow! DS brochure can be found in Florida too! It shows that more and more people are downloading the brochures and passing it around. Dorje Shugden must have helped those people to make them want to download and spread the brochures everywhere!

They must have benefitted from this practice and would like to share with others. How compassionate of them!

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #339 on: December 09, 2010, 04:18:46 AM »

Have distributed over 6,000 brochures in the past 3 weeks.

Will keep at it as I travel.

TK

Mana

« Reply #340 on: December 09, 2010, 04:27:08 AM »
Kelsang Drolma

Guestbook #1 Submitted on 8 December 2010 07:27:11

I found a brochure of Dorje Shugden in a shopping mall in Singapore and it was a big surprise! I didn't know there were other practitioners in Singapore besides NKT! Whoever it is doing this, please keep up the good job.

*****************************************************************************************************

Very encouraging. Our brochures are reaching everywhere through our network, even the Far East!

Mana

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #341 on: December 09, 2010, 05:50:12 PM »
It's amazing that the brochures are still being continuously produced by different people in different countries, all united by our love for Dorje Shugden. I love it that there are so many committed Shugden practitioners out there... keep it going.. and thanks for the updates, Mana, TK and others!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

triesa

« Reply #342 on: December 10, 2010, 04:28:33 AM »
May the merits generated by the hard working team and people distributing the DS brochures everywhere be dedicated to the growth of DS lineage and that many many more will come under the care and guidance of DS through out all their lives until they are enlightened.

I rejoice!

thaimonk

« Reply #343 on: December 10, 2010, 04:34:17 AM »
Schevchenko

Guestbook #1 Submitted on 9 December 2010 14:17:14

@Kelsang Drolma How do you like the site? For me its the best site on Dorje HSugden, it provokes you to think more and deeper. And regularly they come out with their own original materials. Spreading Dorje Shugden practice to others is based on compassion hence distribution of flyers is a method to show out that compassion. 

pgdharma

« Reply #344 on: December 10, 2010, 04:21:55 PM »
Schevchenko

Guestbook #1 Submitted on 9 December 2010 14:17:14

@Kelsang Drolma How do you like the site? For me its the best site on Dorje HSugden, it provokes you to think more and deeper. And regularly they come out with their own original materials. Spreading Dorje Shugden practice to others is based on compassion hence distribution of flyers is a method to show out that compassion. 

Another great and wonderful news for us to rejoice!!!