Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 230532 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: DS brochure
« Reply #300 on: September 08, 2010, 04:43:49 PM »

Another 3,000 dorje shugden powerful brochures were distributed in the last two weeks.

tk

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #301 on: September 08, 2010, 05:15:17 PM »
I passed out 450 brochures today at Chinatown! I just left them at really random places..I thought that it was pretty neat when I went into Chinese bookstores, which had huge sections filled with Buddhist books! Id slot them into random books in that section of the bookstore :).

It's really easy to distribute them here, especially since I'm distributing the Design 2 from the website! It's modern and people here accept it easily.

Actually come to think of it, it was rather odd, the only one red brochure that I had, I left it in a hair accessory shop and this Chinese man picked it up and started looking at it. I went up to him asking what that was, and he replied 'ohhh all these buddhist things...im really scared of these kindda things'. I asked him why and asked him who that (pointing to Manjushri) and he said 'a god', then I asked him what then is there to be afraid of and his expression changed and he then got really intrigued.

I really like it when you can talk about Dorje Shugden with others, some know who he is already though..especially the older Chinese folks..:)

Anyways, thought I'd share my experiences with all of you..

Carpenter

« Reply #302 on: September 12, 2010, 02:22:34 AM »
hi... erm, whoa.... the feeling was quite amazing, after I read this brochure thing in this forum, i tried to do some and distribute,

when i was at the airport, i'm holding this brochure and wandering around to see where can i put, i have been there for almost half an hour but couldn't find a chance to put as there are too many people walking around, so lastly I've decided to just simply put it on a chair, and not even 2 min after i walked away, there is a chinese old couple sit on that chair, they saw the brochure and they open it and read it,

jeez, this is really interesting, it's like am onto a 'secret mission'.

haha, how fun...

pgdharma

« Reply #303 on: September 12, 2010, 05:59:26 AM »
Dear Carpenter

You can slip in the  DS brochures onto the tourist info display  unit  or slip into the tourist info leaflets. Alternatively, you can go to the bookshop in the airport and slip the brochures into the books and magazines. Even though there are many people in the airport,  most of them will be too busy with what they are doing and will not catch you red handed with your distribution. So take it easy the next time you distribute.  :)

icy

« Reply #304 on: September 12, 2010, 07:20:15 AM »
DS brochure is going places.  It would be good be they are also going to Indochina countries.  I am checking if the brochures could be translated to their language.  It is a beautiful way to show kindness to them by introducing Lord Shugden.

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #305 on: September 14, 2010, 08:14:11 PM »

In the last 10 days, over 800 dorje shugden brochures have been passed out and distributed in various places. We are going to go all the way and pass out more and more brochures. We are not just going to talk but do action dharma also.

tk

Mana

« Reply #306 on: September 14, 2010, 10:43:28 PM »

To everyone who has been participating in the distribution of the Dorje Shugden brochures, we thank you. It is our true hope by understanding Dorje Shugden better, it removes the 'faults' of the lineage lamas. By the lineage lamas having no faults as wrongly described by the TGIE, people will gain faith in them and congregate to them for teachings. This is our hope. What prevents people from going to these lineage lamas is that they practice/teach Dorje Shugden. So if Dorje Shugden's practice is made clear, it will exonerate the holy lineage lamas. Then people will not criticize the lineage lamas. The lineage lamas alive today will not be seen as deviant, hence many will flock to recieve teachings from them. Far from being deviant, the lineage lamas are perfect vessels of BuddhaDharma. This website definitely promotes BuddhaDharma via Dorje Shugden.

We are very happy you can make Dorje Shugden well known in the world as it will definitely help the Lineage of Tsongkapa expand in this degenerate age.

Mana

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #307 on: September 15, 2010, 10:07:10 PM »

Another 500 brochures distributed tonight again!
TK

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #308 on: September 18, 2010, 10:04:25 AM »

400 brochures distributed. Getting more positive responses from the distribution.

tk

Helena

• Email
« Reply #309 on: September 18, 2010, 04:35:31 PM »
I have passed out over 50 and will be passing out another 200 in the next week.

This is actually very fun. And it is a good dharma fun that benefits others. The best type of fun!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Helena

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #310 on: September 19, 2010, 05:49:29 PM »

Another 200 dorje shugden brochures distributed. Shopping malls are interesting high traffic places to distribute. The people with luck and merit will come across this holy brochure and kickstart them into the path of Shugden.

tk
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 05:54:12 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #311 on: September 21, 2010, 10:56:44 AM »

Another 600 brochures distributed. I love doing this.
Tk

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #312 on: September 22, 2010, 06:58:01 PM »
Another 200 brochures distributed.

tk

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #313 on: September 25, 2010, 03:07:47 AM »

600 brochures distributed again. I'm happy with this.
tk

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #314 on: September 28, 2010, 10:47:44 PM »

Another 680 brochures distributed again in the last four days.

TK