Author Topic: Precious photos of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche!  (Read 4478 times)

Mana

Precious photos of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche!
« on: January 15, 2012, 10:32:10 AM »
Kyabje Zong Rinpoche

triesa

Re: Precious photos of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 04:48:09 AM »
Thank you Mana for sharing these photos.

I have never met Zong Rinpoche in person, but seeing the holy pictures of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche is already a blessing to my mind.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 05:58:33 AM »
Thanks for sharing.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 02:20:16 PM »
These pictures are very precious I have not seen them before. Thank you mana for sharing Heruka's picture with us.

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 02:34:27 PM »
These pictures are all included in Kyabje Zong Rinpoche's holy biography.

I have had 3 copies of this biography so far. I gave one to my Teacher here at Shar Gaden, sent one to a friend in America, and kept one for myself. Good stuff!! :)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 05:10:56 PM »
These photos are wonderful... Thanks for sharing them and how nice to see them.

Losang Tenpa,

Where did you get the biography from? Is it in Tibetan or English and if it's in English, is it available for sale?

Cheers!!

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

nagaseeker

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 06:39:11 PM »
Great Photos ! especially the first photo , i wonder what hat is that ? and the words on the hat doesn't look like tibetan ~......

Positive Change

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 10:04:21 PM »
WOW! This website never fails to amaze me with the archive of materials, pictures, articles, content, etc. How blessed and incredible lucky to be "exposed" to such an erudite master from what seemed like a bygone era where Dharma meant the universe... and to think this was not so long ago, as it is still within the last century. How much and how fast we have degenerated. Thank Buddha we have Dorje Shugden as we so need him in these times!

@Nagaseeker... I believe that "hat" to be part of a Tantric ritual garments. I have seen in photos of other high lamas and erudite masters who practice the highest Tantric commitments and they wear these garments during certain rituals. However, I could be wrong.

@Losang Tenpa... Where indeed does one obtain HH Kyabje Zong Rinpoche's holy biography? It would indeed be a wonderful read I am sure.

Barzin

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 10:55:10 PM »
These are indeed the rarest of rare pictures of HH Kyabe Zong Rinpoche.  I have never seen such before, what a tremendous blessing in this time we still be able to even see, hear and learn the name of such elite being.  Because of their compassion to preserve the authentic lineage and Dharma, we are able to practice Dharma.  Even Zong Rinpoche has reincarnated back but due to our degenerate times, different methods had to be used.  I am eager to see the current Zong Rinpoche, the immeasurable qualities of HH Kyabje Zong Rinpoche.  I hope I have the merits and karma to do so very much...

Gabby Potter

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 05:05:37 PM »
Thank you for sharing these holy pictures of Kyabje Zong Rinpoche. I have not seen Zong Rinpoche in person but I have always liked Him, He looks so calm and loving, almost like a grandfather kind of feeling if I may respectfully say so. He was such an erudite Master, I have heard so many stories about Him and He is definitely very inspiring.