Author Topic: DS brochure  (Read 229957 times)

valeriecheung

Re: DS brochure
« Reply #570 on: May 20, 2012, 02:38:33 PM »
Last night was a meaningful night due to distributed 500 brochures and prayer card.

lotus1

« Reply #571 on: May 23, 2012, 07:35:31 PM »
A fruitful night that we have distributed 500 brochures. May more be blessed by Lord DS and may the ban be lifted soonest!

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #572 on: June 05, 2012, 02:42:50 AM »
I have distributed 500 brochures last weekend! May people be blessed by Dorje Shugden.

nagaseeker

« Reply #573 on: June 05, 2012, 05:31:29 AM »
 ;D

Me too ! i had distributed 180 brochures in pass 2 days ! nothing else makes me happy except promoting Dorje shugden ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 8)

Carpenter

« Reply #574 on: June 05, 2012, 07:30:19 PM »
Hi all, some nice story to share with you all.

I have met a person who went to China for a business trip, while resting at a coffee house, he saw a deity card at the counter for free distribution, he then pick up one and keep it, while we were chatting, we talk about everything and one of the topic was Tibetan Buddhism, suddenly he seems like remembering something and eventually took out a card from his wallet, when I saw it, it is a Dorje Shugden Laminated Card, I was like WOW.... , all these while I thought not many people are doing as what we people here doing, go around to distribute Dorje Shugden Brochures and Card, I was so surprise and happy, immediately I ask him to go into the website to learn more about the Dorje Shugden.

I realize that sometimes not everything can satisfy us, but whenever it comes to Dorje Shugden and it's related issues, I will get excited, I think because I have been benefited by him, that's why I loves other people to get benefit from him too.

May the seed of Dorje Shugden be planted into billions and billions of people's heart until we gain certain spiritual achievement.

That's all I want to share... see you guys.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #575 on: June 07, 2012, 09:11:37 AM »
I just wanna congratulate you guys for distributing the brochures! I myself had decided to distribute for the first time, around 50 copies of the brochure in strategic locations and I hope the people who receive the brochure get their wishes fulfilled and that they can be connected to the Dharma after that. Dorje Shugden is after all the only protector powerful enough to draw in people who are not remotely connected to Buddhism.

The ban can be overturned and reversed with all our hard work, but most important of all are the people who will be connected to the Dharma because of the brochures and because Dorje Shugden helped them with their lives and from there they gain faith in the Dharma. Some people require these methods to bring them to the Dharma, so that they can benefit from this and kickstart their spiritual practice.

Irregardless of what HHDL and his followers and crusaders says about Dorje Shugden, it cannot be denied that many people who would normally not be connected to Buddhism get connected to Buddhism and Buddhist practitioners who practice him or are connected to him make significant improvements in their Dharma practice within a short period of time. This is more than enough to convince anyone that Dorje Shugden is enlightened.

I hope more and more people would actually be connected to Dorje Shugden in any way, shape or form possible and the brochures are just one of the methods to reach out to people who really need his help in the long run. It is said that even hearing the name of the Buddha or merely seeing his image plant seeds of enlightenment in the mind, and that is precisely what these brochures are doing.

Carpenter

« Reply #576 on: June 09, 2012, 08:12:24 PM »
Thank you Ensapa for your initiative and effort spent, distributing for the first time, I pretty sure you are kinda excited, because that was how I feel, after I practice Dorje Shugden 2 years ago, I realize that my life has changed, and through this website, or to be exact, through this topic, it inspired me to take a move to go help others by distributing the brochures to them, what a good idea, I was so excited on my first distribution, knowing that someone might pick up and read or even to start practice.

Yes, many people who are not connected with Dharma / Buddhism, but because of Dorje Shugden, they get connected to Buddhism, they became a better person, and some are just like you and me, take a step further and do something for Dorje Shugden and bring him to others.

So, whether Dorje Shugden is enlightened or not, to me, I don’t think this is so important, at least, the bottom line is people who practice Dorje Shugden and they became better, so isn’t this good enough?

In fact, we are so fortunate to be able to join this cause and distribut brochures to bring more people to connect with Dorje Shugden.  And because of the brochures, Im now actually wondering how many people is reading this website perday.

Positive Change

« Reply #577 on: June 10, 2012, 11:42:52 AM »
Had a fantastically exhilarating and fulfilling time distributing brochures last weekend at certain key areas in my town. A group of my Dharma friends joined in and we must have distributed at least 800-1000 brochures in a 3 day period.

I pray the people gazing upon the visage of Dorje Shugden will have the seeds of Manjushri planted in them and may they achieve liberation from samsaric existence!

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #578 on: June 11, 2012, 12:42:12 AM »
I share the same good feelings with the many people here who are really devoted to the great Lord Dorje Shugden! Distributing these brochures are really means of propagating Him to the many who do not get referred to here directly. They get instant and enough information for them to kick start their practice.

What's amazing about these brochures is that they're small and handy which makes it easy to bring out with me whenever I go out for walks and stuff. A huge kudos to the designer who made this possible.

I was out doing grocery the other day and saw a young man at the cafeteria reading this brochure from this website. We are really reaching out to people!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Positive Change

« Reply #579 on: June 12, 2012, 06:09:52 PM »
This post has an astounding 22401 views and 578 replies which I think makes it the most popular by far. Which made me wonder... how many brochures have been distributed thus far since the start of this post on the 2nd of June 2010, just over 2 years ago.

A Dharma friend and I went through every single post and the results are an incredible total of:

151,545 Brochures distributed

And this is only the number that people have accounted for. There were many other posts of people distributing but had no figures attached to their posts. And there are I am sure those that are distributing but have not shared it in this post. So the sum is far larger I am sure.

But given this figure, and being a mad mathematician, I worked out the following:

Over a two year period, an average of 208 brochures known to have been passed out per day

That is at the least, how many people have been planted with the seed of Manjushri and if only we knew how many of them have started practising and spreading the word!

The figures alone tell us that it is not in vain that these distributions are being carried out by individuals around the world. Imagine if each and everyone of us visiting this website does the same. The numbers would be astronomical!!!

Surely we can do our bit for the Protector of our Time... after all, we are the ones that are and will be benefiting!

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #580 on: June 14, 2012, 09:40:09 AM »
Over the last month, distributed 1000 pcs brochures at strategic locations.

valeriecheung

« Reply #581 on: June 17, 2012, 01:22:59 PM »
Outing with some friends we done distributed 500pcs brochures.  ;D

nagaseeker

« Reply #582 on: June 17, 2012, 01:25:58 PM »
This post has an astounding 22401 views and 578 replies which I think makes it the most popular by far. Which made me wonder... how many brochures have been distributed thus far since the start of this post on the 2nd of June 2010, just over 2 years ago.

A Dharma friend and I went through every single post and the results are an incredible total of:

And this is only the number that people have accounted for. There were many other posts of people distributing but had no figures attached to their posts. And there are I am sure those that are distributing but have not shared it in this post. So the sum is far larger I am sure.

But given this figure, and being a mad mathematician, I worked out the following:

Over a two year period, an average of 208 brochures known to have been passed out per day

That is at the least, how many people have been planted with the seed of Manjushri and if only we knew how many of them have started practising and spreading the word!

The figures alone tell us that it is not in vain that these distributions are being carried out by individuals around the world. Imagine if each and everyone of us visiting this website does the same. The numbers would be astronomical!!!

Surely we can do our bit for the Protector of our Time... after all, we are the ones that are and will be benefiting!

WOW ! average of 208 brochures known to have been passed out per day ??
good job all ! I wonder out of those 151,545 Brochures been passed out , how many of them were really read through by the ppls who pick it up.
so far distributing the brochures was the most exciting things to do and i will never stop doing it ! for the pass week i had distributed about 180 of brochures in the city , FUN !!!!  ;D

Positive Change

« Reply #583 on: June 17, 2012, 03:10:02 PM »

WOW ! average of 208 brochures known to have been passed out per day ??
good job all ! I wonder out of those 151,545 Brochures been passed out , how many of them were really read through by the ppls who pick it up.
so far distributing the brochures was the most exciting things to do and i will never stop doing it ! for the pass week i had distributed about 180 of brochures in the city , FUN !!!!  ;D

Dear nagaseeker... whether or not the brochures are read is, to a certain extend, irrelevant. Why?

1. The very sight of Dorje Shugden's image would plant seeds on those who view it.
2. The very fact that we have people from all over the world distributing this and keeping the spread of Dorje Shugden alive will create the causes for the ban to be lifted sooner than later.
3. If out of 100 brochures there is only just one person that picks up to read and practices, that is one MORE person that will benefit in this lifetime. That is far better than NONE!

So yes, for those of you distributing diligently, please do continue to do so and for those of you who have not, please start NOW... the team behind this website has made it sooooo simple for us, the least we can do is acknowledge and thank them by printing and distributing AND sharing here for all to know.

If we want the ban to lift sooner than later, let us do our part and not sit on our laurels and wait!

lotus1

« Reply #584 on: July 01, 2012, 04:49:24 PM »
Thank you Positive Change for making the effort to count the number or brochures distributed based on this post. 151,545 in total!! Fully agree with Positive Change that it is irrelevant if the brochures are read of not. As long as one sees the card, it has already planted an imprint to him and a connection is made. Therefore, let's support the cause and share and distribute more brochures or promote Dorje Shugden forum and website through facebook, twitter etc. The more awareness is created, the more we can help to lift the ban.
Btw, I have distributed another 250 brochures to nearby neighborhood. Yes!