Author Topic: Silly joke killed rising star...  (Read 13547 times)

Manjushri

Re: Silly joke killed rising star...
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2014, 09:55:31 AM »
I didn't know about this! What a pity, but I wonder what kind of karma one has reaped that results in them taking their own lives because of a joke. I wonder what was in his mind when he was thinking about performing that act..maybe it was his negative karma that blocked his ability to rationalise and realise the potential danger that could have happened. I reckon this is suicide, maybe no one knew what was going through his head and he intended the result as that. Who knows.

Funny how our karma ripens sometimes, in certain conditions. We have to constantly create merits to ensure that our negative karma, which we have to suffer anyways, will ripen in a condition that will lessen our suffering.

ilikeshugden

• Email
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2014, 03:38:40 PM »
This is not suicide as it was not intentional. It was pure recklessness. By placing your life in any form of danger, you are denying that you have been given such a wonderful life with so many wonderful opportunities. By placing your life in something as mundane as fate, you are basically allowing your negative karma to arise and kill you. I feel sorry for the guy but it was still very foolish.

pinecone

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2014, 12:49:33 PM »
This incident raises a few questions from my side:
1.) Why a high power blank was use?
2.) Are the persons who handle this props being sufficiently informed of it danger?
3.) Is there a safety officer in charge of proper usage of any potentially lethal props?

But most of all never push your black Karma too far into the corner because it will bite right back!

X

• Email
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 10:27:48 AM »
LOL! This is an example of stupidity. Why would he even do that to himself, risking his own life just to do that. I’ve seen a lot of videos about people trying out stupid stuff and get injured. It will give others a very good laugh if its small injuries, but when it become serious, its not funny anymore. A human life is very precious, do not take it for granted. While we’re still living, do something meaningful.