Author Topic: www.dorjeshugden.com's Online Shop is READY!!!!  (Read 36051 times)

Mana

Re: www.dorjeshugden.com's Online Shop is READY!!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2012, 10:51:09 PM »
Many have ordered pendants. Pendants are very popular. Also the statues are favored by many. Small and not bulky.

Mana

Zach

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2012, 09:38:59 AM »
The pendents looks very nice i'll be picking one or two up soon :)

icy

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2012, 01:27:26 AM »
This is so cool.  Wow, wow, wow! All the items are so beautiful.  Thank you for all your hard work and effort in setting this online shop. 

Tenzin Gyatso

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2012, 01:56:24 AM »
Everything availabe is Dhogyal stuff. If you are a Buddhist site, how come you don't have any Shakyamuni items for sale? Or Guru Rinpoche?  This is what HHDL meant when dhogyal practitioner put Shugden above Shakyamuni. You guys don't worship the true Buddha which is Shakyamuni. It kinda seems degenerate to me. Something in this itself is wrong. Can you guys see deeper of what I am saying?

Why only Shugden stuff for sales?

Tenzin Gyatso

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2012, 02:07:45 AM »
No Shakyamunis this big. Why is your statue of dhogyal so big? Your main image should be Shakyamuni. Your worship of this spirit is taking centre stage and it's dangerous. That's what HHDL is warning us from the kindness and wisdom of his heart. He doesn't want to hurt anyone. Contemplate it. He is going all out to speak against Dhogyal. So what motive can he have?

Study Dzogchen and take refuge in Shakyamuni or do Vajrakilaya's practice or something we don't have a shadow of a doubt about. Namgyal Monastery has incredible Vajrakilaya ceremonies I always attend. And you guys should join in HHDL's talks and ceremonies. It's a huge blessing.

vajralight

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2012, 03:23:37 PM »
Hi TG

A: If you check the name of this site you can discover that this is a website dedicated to Dorje Shugden. Not a general buddhism website. (Therefore the selling of Dorje Shugden statues , pendants etc..)

B: Dorje Shugden practitioners are not allowed to attend the teachings of the DL.

vajra

kris

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2012, 04:37:45 AM »
@Tenzin Gyatso, as you should already notice, this web and forum is dedicated to Dorje Shugden and His practitioners. While HH Dalai Lama advised people not to practice Dorje Shugden, I also received Dorje Shugden teachings from our Guru. As such I will continue practicing Dorje Shugden.

As to why this website only sells Dorje Shugden related items such as statues, pendants, comic books, etc, I think the reason is also quite obvious: There are many websites selling Shakyamuni items, but there is no other websites selling Dorje Shugden items. I mean, you can find 1 or 2 items here and there, but this eshop has so many Dorje Shugden items for practitioners to invite so that they can continue their practice.

Another thing you said:

You guys don't worship the true Buddha which is Shakyamuni

So, if I do Tara practice, does it mean I am not worshipping the "true" Buddha?

Anyway, I am REALLY happy this eshop is live and now I can invite Dorje Shugden items home for my practice!

bambi

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2012, 08:13:01 AM »
WOW! The items in online shop are SO beautiful! You people are really the best that I've come across. Besides this wonderful forum, you also have 1 forum dedicated to the Chinese speaking and now an online shop! May the merits we all collect bring more people into understanding the awesomeness of Lord Dorje Shugden!

lotus1

« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2012, 07:55:50 PM »
I fully agreed with kris that there are many website and shops selling Buddha Shakyamuni. This is the only place where sells DS stuff! Frankly speaking, all these while I have only Buddha Shakyamuni on my altar and I am thankful now with eshop, I can add DS on my altar. I believe it must be I have been praying a lot to shakyamuni that he supports and blesses me to find the DS statues and items now in this eshop. 

@Tenzin Gyatso, regarding your point that “Dalai Lama is going all out to speak against Dhogyal. So what motive can he have? ” I believe he is for a bigger picture! I respect HH DL a lot. I have been following HH quotes and teachings regularly too. For example, one of his quotes “If we can manage to refrain from harming others in our everyday actions and words, we can start to give more serious attention to actively doing good, and this can be a source of great joy and inner confidence. We can benefit others through our actions by being warm and generous toward them, by being charitable, and by helping those in need.” If HH is not someone with great compassion, he would not have said something like the above.

However, this is contradicting to his ban to DS. Practitioners of DS are also severed from all voting rights, education, social welfare, medical aid or even social interaction with their fellow Tibetan citizens! At first, this causes a lot of confusion to me on why HH who is so compassionate would harm others. This is not logical at all! After reading the posts from here and other places, I started to believe what HH is doing is for a greater picture! As I can see, due to his ban on DS, more people get to know DS and practice Buddhism.  This is really a great example of skillful means! Don’t you think so too?

ilikeshugden

• Email
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2012, 02:15:57 PM »
Congratulations to the ever hardworking team of Dorjeshugden.com for creating an online shop for everyone on Earth to browse and purchase. Whenever I want anything Dorje Shugden related, I will go to the online shop. It is really a good way to reach outwards to people. Communications and business through the internet is the 'in' thing nowadays. More and more people will be on their computers.

I hope that in the near future, tons of people will be on their computer inviting home lots of wonderful Dorje Shugden items.

Keep up the good work. When I save up my money, I will buy a nice, big statue of Dorje Shugden through the online shop. 

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2012, 09:37:35 PM »
Congratulations on your online shop. It is now easier to purchase Dorje Shugden related items. Before this, I have been through many online stores and have not been able to purchase a Dorje Shugden pendant. Thank you for bringing us this convenience. I will definitely let my fellow practitioners know of your shop because I myself find it very unique. It is also very easy to navigate through the pages. And the best thing of all : My order will be delivered directly to my door steps.

Jessie Fong

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2012, 11:56:57 AM »
WOW! A website dedicated to Dorje Shugden and now we have the Online Shop.  It is so easy for us to order and the items come personally delivered by the courier company. It is so convenient.  I'm starting to be greedy -- please put up more items for "sale"!!

You really have a wonderful team who can put up and maintain such a wonderful site and make it even more interesting with new ideas.  I don't have to look anywhere else for correct and up-to-date information.

Rihanna

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2012, 03:35:54 PM »
Finally an online store with good DS products. First thought that came to my mind: now CTA members who are secretly doing the practice can have access to DS items without anyone knowing. I believe that many are still doing the practice but due to their official capacity, they ended being closet practitioners. I doubt the entire CTA can be that foolish to give up DS practice. Look what Samdhong Rinpoche declared after he retired???

biggyboy

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2012, 02:23:01 PM »
Finally, Dorje Shugden Heart Crystal is available online! I have been waiting for this for a long time.  In fact, I was thinking out of the blue and wonder when I would get it.  And now.....thank you kris for the news.

Checking it now....