Author Topic: Who's the Real Leader?  (Read 11065 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Who's the Real Leader?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 02:40:04 PM »
Any political matters must be handled by the Prime Minister, Lobsang Sangay and not be HHDL.  HHDL has already resigned from political involvement and it is the duty of the Prime Minister to speak up on the self-immolation of the two monks. But what has he done? In the interview he mentioned that he is expected to do something but he finds it challenging, difficult and painful. How can a leader be so weak and his mood easily dampened when he heard of the self-immolation? It is such a shame that the Prime Minister can't stand up for his people.

how can someone like him be a prime minister in the first place? If he finds this challenging, difficult and painful, how can he even survive tibetan politics which can be quite nasty at times and more often than not tie in with Buddhism and then try to justify their wrong behavior with Buddhist ideas and terms, but it does not make things right just because there were radical saints that are documented in Tibetan Buddhism.

what puzzles me is why would he feel such emotions? Why cant he see them objectively and then make a prepared statement based on that? Would any nation in the world ever take a leader like that seriously or would they just see him as a pushover. He is a prime minister now, he should understand that he is responsible for the happiness of the nation and that his feelings are not important.

with that said, it is really the first time that CTA is not being governed by HHDL and perhaps in lieu of that, they require some adjustments to be made before they can actually run efficiently. Perhaps we should give lobsang sangyay some time to prove himself. After all everything is still relatively new to him, especially on the intricacies of tibetan politics. He should really learn up on the history of Tibet.

HHDL has been at it since the time when he was Songtsen Gampo, and lobsang has been at it since he was 35 years old. He cant beat over 1000 years of experience of leading the tibetans, so i'd say we give him 1-2 years to adjust to his new role. If he still fails to do what is expected from a prime minister, that goes to show that the tibetans truly have nobody to lead them at all and that they will have no hope at all...

lotus1

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 06:41:18 PM »
I am quite disappointed on Lobsang Sangay that being the ‘leader’ of Tibet who should unite all the people regardless of their religion but yet still quiet about the ban of Dorje Shudgen. At least he should state his stand rather than avoiding the topic.
Besides, he has also been quiet on the cases where Tibetans self-immolating themselves. I am just wondering that if he really cares about his people? Or he just wants to be politically correct and be able to have the position of the leaders of Tibetan.

Found the letters compiled by dorjeshugden.com to Lobsang Sangay (http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=10541). Personally I like letter 16, 18, 21. Would be good that we help to get the word out to the world and create urgency on Lobsang Sangay to do something to lift the ban.

Tenzin K

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 12:20:54 PM »
It’s sad to know this. Dr Lobsang Sangye should take this opportunity to earn his respect and gain more confidants from the people. To me Dalai Lama had given great opportunity by stepping down as secular leader and this does give a room and hope for the devoted Lord Shugden practitioners. 

Dr Lobsang Sangye needs to step up and take every opportunity for good.
He must have forgotten that Dalai Lama has release the secular position and he is a Lama should be only teaching spiritual.

We only can count on hope now! Hope for good! Hope for another change!