Author Topic: Ra-khu - Dorje Shugden - Album Neftis 2012  (Read 4027 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Ra-khu - Dorje Shugden - Album Neftis 2012
« on: February 27, 2013, 12:55:16 PM »
Dear all,

Does anyone know what this song is about? The title of the video is "Ra-khu - Dorje Shugden - Album Neftis 2012" but I can't even figure out what language it is! It would be cool if anyone can give a rough translation of the lyrics!

Ra-khu - Dorje Shugden - Album Neftis 2012 Small | Large

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Big Uncle

Re: Ra-khu - Dorje Shugden - Album Neftis 2012
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 01:06:05 PM »
Dear WisdomBeing,

This is very interesting. It sounds somewhat Spanish or maybe Italian to me. It sounds like one of these languages but perhaps closer to Spanish than Italian to me.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 02:09:47 PM »
I listened to it and listened out for "Dorje Shugden" but didn't hear it... i am just curious what is the context...
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 03:35:44 AM »
hmm it's an interesting band. They sound more like rap and their music seems to have a lot of oriental influence. I dont know what they are saying but one thing that is interesting is how they would think of using Dorje Shugden as a name for their album. I wonder what influenced them to do so? Perhaps they associate Dorje Shugden with Tibetan culture? They also did another Japanese themed album where the tracks inside it are named after things and concepts from Japanese culture such as Bushido and so on. In any case, let's hope that Dorje Shugden gets more and more exposure from here!

Rihanna

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 07:16:37 AM »
Hey the video has been made private so I cannot listen to it. Has anyone managed to download a copy? Anyway, the name Ra-khu and the video snapshot below looks very Egyptian. It would be cool if there were Dorje Shugden practitioners in Egypt!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 01:09:11 PM »
I think what is interesting about this is that Dorje Shugden is being featured although the song and the band itself really have very little to do with Dorje Shugden and most probably they dont know what is that at all. But the band itself is quite an obscure and I really wonder how and what do they have to do with Dorje Shugden. I mean, it would make a lot more sense if a Tibetan band would sing about Dorje Shugden, but for a band from italy or spain to sing about Dorje Shugden, that is weird indeed on so many levels, but neverthenless it does show that Dorje Shugden can affect/benefit many and he is far reaching.