Author Topic: Teenage Peace Loving Dakini, and Education Activist  (Read 6975 times)

icy

Teenage Peace Loving Dakini, and Education Activist
« on: October 14, 2013, 02:53:19 AM »
Malala Yousafzai's love, peace, forgiveness and compassion wins the whole world over.   She acknowledged she learnt compassion from Mohamed, the prophet of mercy, Jesus Christ and Lord Buddha; acknowledging compassion is taught in all religion.  She said it is through education that will have impact that will end ignorance and terrorism; not war which would lead to more violence.    She is truly inspiring, matured, courageous and eloquent.

Girl Shot in Head by Taliban, Speaks at UN: Malala Yousafzai United Nations Speech 2013

Matibhadra

Re: Teenage Peace Loving Dakini, and Education Activist
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 08:30:39 AM »
The poor Malala has been used as a tool by Western propaganda to suggest how worth it is for Americans with their cowardly drones to continually, on a daily basis, kill hundreds of innocent Afghan and Pakistani villagers, includind women and children, under the pretext of “war on terrorism”.
It should not be forgotten that the extremist Talibans with all their evils are well known as a product of CIA activities in Afghanistan (aimed at expelling the Soviets) coupled with the money and ideology of Saudi Arabic terrorists (and US-allies), the Wahhabites.

Tenzin K

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 04:19:20 PM »
I’m really impressed with Malala speech. She has no grunge and revenge. She is so young but has a heart of a great compassion. She didn't talk based on her assumption but is through her experience and act through her action to show compassion to the world. She speaks up to fight for the righteous for the girls’ education. She is so strong to fight for others benefits but not for revenge or any personal agenda. Great example for the world for understand peace.

Indeed happiness come from forgiveness. She was so matured to agree and list out all the quality of different religious and believes. It is so beautiful and harmonious. 

Matibhadra

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 04:10:23 AM »
Poor and saintly Malala of course does not say one word about the thousands of innocent children like her, together with their mothers and grandparents, cowardly and continuously killed by US drone attacks, both in Pakistan and Afghanistan (not to mention Yemen, Somalia etc.).
And even if she says something, the Western “free press” will not publish it.
Indeed, this is not her task as the newest poster child and puppet of Western war propaganda.
The more people are inspired, impressed and enchanted with the farce of Malala, the more US state terrorism and war against humankind will continue unimpeded.
I think that being a bodhisattva is not only about having nice rosy feelings, but also about not being fooled into supporting the most heinous crimes.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the children Malala did not talk about:

icy

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 02:08:13 PM »
Malala Yousafzai to become Canada’s sixth honorary citizen, joining Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama

OTTAWA — Malala Yousafzai, an advocate for girls’ education and the target of a Taliban assassination attempt, will be made an honorary Canadian citizen.

A senior government source confirms that Wednesday’s throne speech will confer the honour on the 16-year-old international figure.

Yousafzai was shot in the head in her native Pakistan by the Taliban in October, 2012 while she was on a bus going home from school.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper met with Yousafzai in New York on Sept. 26 where she discussed her efforts to promote education for women and girls.

Harper also invited her to visit Canada.

Yousafzai, who now lives in England with her family, was the youngest ever nominee last week for the Nobel Peace Prize, which was won by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

Her memoir, ”I am Malala” was published last week.

Yousafzai will become only the sixth international figure to receive honorary Canadian citizenship. The honour was previously bestowed on Nelson Mandela, Raoul Wallenberg, the Dalai Lama, Aung San Suu Kyi and the Aga Khan.

Matibhadra

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 12:11:06 AM »
So hypocritical.

If the Canadian government were indeed concerned with the well being of children, not only it would refrain from participating in the inconceivable atrocities daily perpetrated by NATO forces against innocent children in Afghanistan and Malala's Pakistan, but also it would take measures about the massive, ongoing and disturbing phenomenon of missing and  murdered aboriginal women in Canada itself, which it adamantly refuses to.

Funny enough, on the very same day that Canadian authorities tried to deviate people's attention from reality, announcing the farcical circus for Malala, the country was blasted by a UN report showing its shameless accomplicity with the racist crimes perpetrated against their own aboriginal women and children.

The only possible conclusion is that the Canadian government's announcement was an attemped cover for the bitter reality shown by the UN report announced on the very same day -- a cover which is apparently fooling a lot of people.

Needless to say that the extensive coverage given by the “free press” (free to deceive the prople, one might say) to the farce with Malala was not given to realistic, but inconvenient UN report.

Here follows an extract of the relevant news.

UN blasts Canada over natives’ rights

UN Special Rapporteur on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples James Anaya made the remarks in a Tuesday news conference in Ottawa, following the completion of his nine-day probe of the situation of Canada’s aboriginal population.

Anaya emphasized that the Canadian natives suffer from violence, crimes, unemployment, suicide and “woefully inadequate” housing, leading to a range of health troubles among the indigenous communities.

“From all I have learned, I can only conclude that Canada faces a crisis when it comes to the situation of indigenous peoples of the country,” he said.

The UN official further underscored that the Canadian government still has a long way to go in narrowing “the well-being gap” between aboriginals and non-aboriginals.

Anaya also urged the federal government to launch a “comprehensive and nationwide” inquiry into the case of missing and murdered aboriginal women, something the Canadian government has refused to do.

He went on to describe the unresolved cases of missing and murdered aboriginal women as a “disturbing phenomenon” and an “epidemic.”

http://presstv.com/detail/2013/10/16/329673/un-blasts-canada-over-natives-rights/

kris

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 08:44:47 AM »
When I watch this video, it is very hard to believe that she is only 16 years old. She is so small in size, but the terrorists need to silence her and it only goes to show that the terrorists are so afraid of her they need to assassinate her.

At the age of 16, she has already taught us forgiveness which most of us think is so difficult to achieve:

This is the compassion that I have learnt from Muhammad-the prophet of mercy, Jesus Christ and Lord Buddha. This is the legacy of change that I have inherited from Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Muhammad Ali Jinnah. This is the philosophy of non-violence that I have learnt from Gandhi Jee, Bacha Khan and Mother Teresa. And this is the forgiveness that I have learnt from my mother and father. This is what my soul is telling me, be peaceful and love everyone.

And I like her non-violence approach towards saving the world through education..

One child, one teacher, one book and one pen can change the world. Education is the only solution, education first.

I pray for her success in relieving people suffering through her wisdom...

Matibhadra

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 10:30:59 AM »
She is so small in size, but the terrorists need to silence her and it only goes to show that the terrorists are so afraid of her they need to assassinate her.

US terrorist drone attacks keep daily silencing forever many hundreds of innocent Malalas. Many people who allow themselves to be fooled by the farce of Malala are actually supporting the US drone terrorism.

Pakistan 2004–2013
CIA Drone Strikes

Total strikes: 376
Obama strikes: 325
Total killed: 2,525-3,613
Civilians killed: 407-926
Children killed: 168-200
Injured: 1,117-1,505

Yemen 2002–2013
US Covert Action

Confirmed drone strikes: 54-64

Total killed: 268-397
Civilians killed: 21-58
Children killed: 5
Injured: 65-147

Possible extra drone strikes: 82-101

Total killed: 289-467
Civilians killed: 23-48
Children killed: 6-9
Injured: 83-109

Other covert operations: 12-77

Total killed: 148-377
Civilians killed: 60-88
Children killed: 25-26
Injured: 22-111

Somalia 2007–2013
US Covert Action

Drone strikes: 3-9

Total killed: 7-27
Civilians killed: 0-15
Children killed: 0
Injured: 2-24

Other covert operations: 8-15

Total killed: 48-150
Civilians killed: 7-42
Children killed: 1-3
Injured: 13-21

(http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/category/projects/drones/)

icy

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 11:29:36 AM »
Malala Yousafzai nearly leaves Jon Stewart speechless

Read more http://www.trueactivist.com/gab_gallery/malala-yousafzai-nearly-leaves-jon-stewart-speechless/

Malala Yousafzai giving an emotional answer about how she would treat a member of the Taliban if he came to her house. Taken from The Daily Show dated 2013.10.08.

Matibhadra

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 12:00:44 PM »
If she were sincere, she would not allow herself to be used as a cover for the massacre US is perpetrating against her ow people under the pretext of “war on terrorism”.

The mere fact that she does not stand against the criminal US drone attacks against her own people just shows how degenerate she is, and that she is nothing but an accomplice of such crimes.

The very nature of the criminal is to lie and deceive. Look at the Dalai Lama. Malala, young as she is, is no exception.