Author Topic: Jampa Ling's Dorje Shugden Chapel and Dorje Shugden Puja!  (Read 11048 times)

Matibhadra

Re: Jampa Ling's Dorje Shugden Chapel and Dorje Shugden Puja!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 03:13:52 PM »
Can someone tell what is the protector at the lower right corner of the thangka above? It looks like Shiptak Gyene with the white hat, but the body color is different...any idea?

To my poor iconographic skills, the protector in none other than Dorje Shugden in his original Sakya aspect riding a black horse.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 09:47:05 AM »
Beautiful pictures to view and thank you for reviving them, Gabby.

I hope that the number of monastic order will increase exponentially to the original number of 5,000 monks. We need a lot monks to teach DS doctrine.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 01:56:59 PM »
Rejoice for the people in this part of Tibet. They are very fortunate to have the freedom to practice Dorje Shugden as opposed to their fellow Tibetans in exile. What more, from the pictures, Jampa Ling Monastery is looking very grand and well preserved. I could imagine the holy atmosphere surrounding the area from the prayers and chanting of the monks who have performed their prayers here for so many years.
Meanwhile in India, the same privilege is not accorded to the Tibetans as the CTA is not putting the spiritual and basic rights of the people under its rule a priority by imposing a ban on the Shugden practice.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 08:41:07 PM »
Beautiful monastery and pictures, this monastery is preserving the dharma and dorje shudgen practice for future practitioners.