Author Topic: Gelug Lamas and the Tibetan Cause  (Read 6439 times)

DharmapalasDharma

• Shugden
Gelug Lamas and the Tibetan Cause
« on: July 22, 2010, 01:20:58 PM »
I heard that Trijang Rinpoche composed the Gyallu or Tibetan National Anthem. The 10th Panchen Lama spoke out against China's occupation of Tibet. I and many Shugden followers are devoted to a Free Tibet. His Holiness the Dalai Lama says Shugden followers are linked to the Chinese Government. How can His Holiness speak like this about these great lamas? His Holiness the 10th Panchen Lama was a true patriot of Tibet who stayed in his country to protect his people and died at the hands of the Chinese for speaking out about the situation in Tibet. His Holiness the Dalai Lama must reunite Tibetans and lift the ban on Dorje Shugden.
DevoteeofDorje

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: Gelug Lamas and the Tibetan Cause
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 11:01:22 PM »
I heard that Trijang Rinpoche composed the Gyallu or Tibetan National Anthem. The 10th Panchen Lama spoke out against China's occupation of Tibet. I and many Shugden followers are devoted to a Free Tibet. His Holiness the Dalai Lama says Shugden followers are linked to the Chinese Government. How can His Holiness speak like this about these great lamas? His Holiness the 10th Panchen Lama was a true patriot of Tibet who stayed in his country to protect his people and died at the hands of the Chinese for speaking out about the situation in Tibet. His Holiness the Dalai Lama must reunite Tibetans and lift the ban on Dorje Shugden.

Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche and Panchen lama were free of the 8 worldly dharmas. They were perfect and excellent tulkus. After the death of Trijang Rinpoche it felt as if a great era was closing. When Zong Rinpoche passed, it felt as if the great area actually closed. As if everyone was left to fend for themselves.  :'(

TK

honeydakini

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 08:58:54 PM »
How can His Holiness speak like this about these great lamas? His Holiness the 10th Panchen Lama was a true patriot of Tibet who stayed in his country to protect his people and died at the hands of the Chinese for speaking out about the situation in Tibet. His Holiness the Dalai Lama must reunite Tibetans and lift the ban on Dorje Shugden.

I know, it's quite ridiculous isn't it? The claim that if you practise Shugden it means that you are AGAINST the Tibetan cause and FOR the Chinese... I wrote a post awhile back on why it just totally makes no sense to claim that DS practitioners are Chinese spies:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=605.0

Mana

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 09:06:18 PM »
How can His Holiness speak like this about these great lamas? His Holiness the 10th Panchen Lama was a true patriot of Tibet who stayed in his country to protect his people and died at the hands of the Chinese for speaking out about the situation in Tibet. His Holiness the Dalai Lama must reunite Tibetans and lift the ban on Dorje Shugden.

I know, it's quite ridiculous isn't it? The claim that if you practise Shugden it means that you are AGAINST the Tibetan cause and FOR the Chinese... I wrote a post awhile back on why it just totally makes no sense to claim that DS practitioners are Chinese spies:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=605.0

Excellent write up. I recommend everyone to read. Very clear and concise.

I will recommend for this to be included in the permanent writings on this website.

Mana

Helena

• Email
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 09:28:16 PM »
Thanks for the post, HD. It is really a very good and logical explanation. Yes, please put it in the website so that more people can read about it and start thinking clearly.

It is very helpful. Thank you.
Helena

DSFriend

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 10:16:12 PM »

Yes Trijang Rinpoche is credited with writing "Gyallu," the Tibetan National Anthem adopted by the community in exile around 1950.

I believe it'll be just a matter of time when all the politics and what Dalai Lama is saying about Dorje Shugden practitioners will end. People will ask the exact question similar to yourself, in disbelief. When that happens, who can and will reinforce the ban?

What I am not confident on is if Dalai Lama will reunite the tibetans.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 04:20:54 AM »
As much as the Dalai Lama must reunite the Tibetans in every way, that is to stop them from distinguishing themselves as being from different provinces, he created a huge divide that may not be conciliable: the ban on Dorje Shugden has caused the entire Chatreng provence in Tibet to be agains HHDL and to be against CTA. Assuming if China for some reason allows HHDL to take control of Tibet again, that province itself would refuse entirely.