Author Topic: Just a little teaser....hehe  (Read 12015 times)

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Just a little teaser....hehe
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 09:42:41 AM »
Hmm..I was thinking perhaps a coloring book with this cartoon in it? then it would attract more children and at the same time plant seeds into their minds on Dorje Shugden so that they will increase their intelligence as Dorje Shugden is also Manjushri. If it was made into an animation, I am pretty sure that they will appeal to  both adults and children alike as who doesnt like something cute? Or perhaps, with this form, we could even break into the Japanese market and they would adopt Dorje Shugden into their culture!

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 10:16:19 AM »
This is such a cute manga of Dorje Shugden!!! I would have been really attracted to this Buddha as a kid - he looks like a friendly super hero! Like what positivechange said, it's a great way to start kids young.

It would be pretty cool if Dorje Shugden "grows up" with little kids. For a kid to find comfort in Dorje Shugden as a friend, and rely upon him while growing up (a little like TED, if you guys have already seen that movie), it would be much easier for them to pick up the practice on a more serious basis later on.

The only other cartoon impression of Dorje Shugden on the net is the one below... Really good job, Harry!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 11:35:01 AM »
This is such a cute manga of Dorje Shugden!!! I would have been really attracted to this Buddha as a kid - he looks like a friendly super hero! Like what positivechange said, it's a great way to start kids young.

It would be pretty cool if Dorje Shugden "grows up" with little kids. For a kid to find comfort in Dorje Shugden as a friend, and rely upon him while growing up (a little like TED, if you guys have already seen that movie), it would be much easier for them to pick up the practice on a more serious basis later on.

The only other cartoon impression of Dorje Shugden on the net is the one below... Really good job, Harry!

There is so much potential for Dorje Shugden to benefit and be there for children and to make sure that they grow up and be better people. It would be awesome to have Dorje Shugden looking after a child and making sure that he or she grows up to be a good person. Think about it: for those of us who grew up without Dorje Shugden, would it not be better if we discovered Dorje Shugden when we're younger? We would have been different and better people by now. Imagine the same benefits that will come to kids who get in touch with Dorje Shugden from a young age!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2015, 03:43:28 PM »
That's awesome Harry!  ;D The picture of Lord Dorje Shugden is super adorable, it will definitely attract kids and even some parents! Some people are just so devoted to Dorje Shugden that they are willing to spend a lot of time shaping out something to benefit others, I am very happy that the society has people like y'all! :) Thank You!

RedLantern

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2015, 05:23:48 PM »

Adorable,cheery and cute picture of Dorje Shugden by Harry.Brilliant use of cartoon characters to target kids to Dorje Shugden's practice. Most children and adults loved and have favorite cartoon characters.This cartoon project will definitely be a huge success to benefit and spread Dorje Shugden's practice to the younger generation and the adults too.Rejoice!

lotus1

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2015, 10:32:36 PM »
What a cute picture of Dorje Shugden! Can we have more of it? :)

This is super cute. The colour and drawing are very attractive. I am sure a lot of kids would love it. Would be a good idea to print and give to kids and to give them the blessings from Dorje Shugden. It would be good for the kids as they will get the wisdom of Manjushri especially to help them on their study and at the same time be protected.   ;)

Maybe we can make it as bookmarks or pocket size calendar too.  8)

malini123456789

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 12:49:58 PM »
This is just so cute!!! ;D

Rihanna

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2015, 02:05:41 AM »
It has been 2 years and I didn't notice this comic, luckily someone 'revived' the post. Where is it available? It is such a brilliant idea Harry Nephew. Kids can absorb anything like a dried sponge. Whatever you feed into their brains, the idea and impression stays in it strongly. So it is good that they are being fed with truth from young so that they do not end up like the Tibetans who BLINDLY  follow a ban without thinking of for themselves.

I have seen on Dorje Shugden Facebook Fanpage that you have created several other merchandise too like mugs and Tshirts. You are really creative. Thank you for the initiative and I admire your passion in spreading dharma to all.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2015, 04:24:15 AM »
I cannot get enough of the Super Cute Peaceful form of DS there. I saw it on Facebook and wondered who came out with the cute lovable image of DS. It makes you want to hug this Cute DS image like a cuddly bear or toy.

Aha! What about a cuddly toy with this cute DS image? Would it be disrespectful if DS is represented as a cuddly toy?

Can raise funds for the much needed DorjeShugden.com website as well. What do you all think?