Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!  (Read 204083 times)

Helena

• Email
Re: Dorje Shugden Is Alive and Amongst Us Today!
« Reply #285 on: July 26, 2010, 03:32:40 PM »
Dear TC,

This is not meant to offend, but has been my observation from reading all your comments.

I really feel very sad that you have so much anger in you. With so much anger, I do not know how the light of Dharma can even enter your heart. But I cannot imagine if you have no Dharma at all.

Your words show a lot of anger and hatred. I sincerely hope that you are feeling better.

May the Protector truly keep you safe and help you to destroy the fire that has been eating in you. It seems to pain and trouble you most of all.

Helena

Thomas David Canada

« Reply #286 on: July 26, 2010, 06:52:31 PM »
Not to worry Sweetheart. I Defend the Lineage of My Masters and Lone Hermit seems to enjoy jumping on my case as disturbed also. I am doing exactly as My Masters instructed 15 years ago. Maybe after another decade you to will understand the depth of this schism goes way back in our sense of time.
If people like thaimonk and lonely hermit want to post cannon copiers on the guestbook and atttempt to undermine the people who understand very well the issues and beast we confront on the plains of Samsara.?Then they will receive the result of their actions.
I am not angry, this is my way, Sweet and Sour! Everyone is different. I live in the West and here we do not take rattllesnakes as pets. Here, we have all the room in the world to say Hello rather than run past throngs of people ignornig one another. Here in the Big Sky Country.Here, we will build the New Monastery of the Protector,Vajra Vega Wana!
I can see for miles and miles!.
If I sounds nasty and angry. Well the Dalia Lama brother taught me how to behave over 30 years . Just like dl, belligerent.
Thanks for the Good thoughts.
One day we will forget all of this, but for now, I have thrown the gauntlet down,Protectors Champion!
When this duty is complete, you will find a fairly sweet person on this side Praising the Buddhas
As you said, this is new to you, wait awhile and you will find that I am others are not the problem here.
The Dalia Lama is the problem.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 07:17:46 PM by tc »

beggar

« Reply #287 on: July 26, 2010, 07:01:39 PM »
It sure has taken me a long time to get through these discussions but it’s good to see the forum is as passionate as it was back in the day! Quite a different kind of discussion that what it used to be, but hey things shift and it’s good to be challenged – it is encouraging to see how the forum has grown to include many voices even if they may all seem to be pitched against each other.

As to the news – well I don’t know what to make of it because I don’t have that great wisdom to perceive it at that big level yet, but I do agree with the view that we keep an open mind.

It is much more helpful for me to believe that it is true than to question its validity.

If it’s not real – then we return to exactly what we are doing now and there is no loss, although why someone would make something like this up sure beats me, especially not on this website which has taken such pains to build itself up through these many years. (why would it sabotage itself by posting up something they weren’t very sure of).

If it IS real – then, there is much to rejoice in and so much hope for so many people. Anything is possible with an enlightened mind, as we all probably know from being among our own teachers!

Keep it hopeful my friends and in the meantime, keep the debate but keep it friendly. Learning is always good.

thaimonk

« Reply #288 on: July 26, 2010, 09:09:39 PM »
Not to worry Sweetheart. I Defend the Lineage of My Masters and Lone Hermit seems to enjoy jumping on my case as disturbed also. I am doing exactly as My Masters instructed 15 years ago. Maybe after another decade you to will understand the depth of this schism goes way back in our sense of time.

Hi Thom,

Most of the personalities here are just online virtual person creations just like on Facebook, to create the illusion that interesting, ordinary people are talking about Dorje Shugden, etc.  Don't let the puppet master pull your strings.  I don't see how having an honest discussion is an any way possible or worthwhile trying.

Hundreds of people read this forum. What is written can benefit them.

If what you say is true, why are you still here? Why do you insist to get your point across again and again. If this forum is all virtual persons what does that make you? Stop putting this forum and people in it down.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:11:27 PM by thaimonk »

Thomas David Canada

« Reply #289 on: July 26, 2010, 09:19:59 PM »
Well TM, Why do you not stop being a digital person and step out into the real world instead of picking fight with NKT.
Why do you think Lh can sling spittle and not get a response. Silly is as silly does and your agenda to pick fights is going to get equal return. Comprende?
Maybe you should stop stealing Tsem Rinpoche's ID, Thaimonk\!
Is this your site? if so, tell me to go or ban me otherwise mind your own business in Malaysia and leave me alone.
Do you understand this much tm/lone hermit or whomever you pretend to be?
I said I would say the same thing over and over again until the Dalia Lama recants. So I am practicing my Dharma as best that I can. If you want something else, just say who you are what you want. If you want to convince people the Dalia Lams is their friend and not as he acts  now to Shugden, then I will fight you until doomsday. Can you understand that or have you become a narcisstic person as well with fanwing devotees?
  >:(
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 09:51:03 PM by tc »

Thomas David Canada

« Reply #290 on: July 26, 2010, 09:52:39 PM »
"As Gelugpas we pride ourselves on logic and reasoned argument not meaningless babble. Posts like this make us look ridiculous. lone hermit"

Now Lone Hermit,
What did You have to say, in depth about My post Making You look Ridiculous?
Do you actually have anything to say?
Or are you as you appear?
Someone who does not know,
but says something anyway?

Courageously Yours
Protectors Champion
tc
Thom
Lhakpa Gyaltshen
Geronimo
As you like, I am not afraid to say who I am!
Thomas David Canada

Thomas David Canada

« Reply #291 on: July 26, 2010, 09:58:46 PM »
This is from friends on the guestbook. Look familiar tm?

MexqueuenMelt (Sao Thome and Principe)     
Best web page just for you
http://imitrex.4sql.net/25/m ap.html - in pinched nerves map I
http://forklift.hx1.com.ar/1 7/index.html - yugoslavia forklift training D
http://farklift.jeffrohostin g.com/24/map.html - tvh forklift map K
http://imitrex.260mb.com/29/ map.html - tractor headache rack map 27
http://imitrx.0fees.net/22/i ndex.html - my headache favorite y
http://forkalift.hyperphp.co m/13/index.html - rental orlando forklift x
http://forklliifft.izihost.o rg/04/map.html - cy30 clark forklift map A

We are waiting for you

24-07-2010 23:24:22   °3011 

theJEWandI (Singapore)     
theft credit card numbers employee 9617 buy effexor online hwjryk adobe to acquire macromedia :PPP does xanax cause euphoria mfczaz

Thomas David Canada

« Reply #292 on: July 26, 2010, 10:03:27 PM »
I'll give it a day then delete my account as it is obvious there is something fishy going on the site. Some people with agendas are creating a coup over Dorje Shugden.
That way you can hustle people to think something that is not true about Dorje Shugden and the Dalia Lama are working together is false.
But since this is your site. I'll bow out from lack of interest in supporting a dharma drama with liars and people like you.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:36:54 PM by tc »

Lone Hermit

« Reply #293 on: July 26, 2010, 10:40:08 PM »
I'll give it a day then delete my account as it is obvious there is something fishy going on the site. Some people with agendas are creating a coup over Dorje Shugden.
That way you can hustle people to think something that is not true about Dorje Shugden and the Dalia Lama are working together is false.
But since this is your site. I'll bow out from lack of interest in supporting a dharma drama with liars and people like you.

All your accounts:

Protectors Champion
tc
Thom
Lhakpa Gyaltshen
Geronimo

or just this one?

Thomas David Canada

Q
« Reply #294 on: July 26, 2010, 10:44:10 PM »
I changed my mind little worm,I'd rather stay here and nail you for your stupidity.
I see you did not answer my statements.
As you have nothing to say as English is your second language.
I'll just tell you to shut up and mind your own business.
Whatever hole you crawled out of you are not a Practrioner of Dorje Shugden
I think you are just a pain in the ass,\Quote that as you have nothing to say
Oh I forgot, I'll list your alternative webs sites., Is it humid in the Southeast?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:49:28 PM by tc »

Mana

Re: Q
« Reply #295 on: July 26, 2010, 11:16:01 PM »
I changed my mind little worm,I'd rather stay here and nail you for your stupidity.
I see you did not answer my statements.
As you have nothing to say as English is your second language.
Oh I forgot, I'll list your alternative webs sites., Is it humid in the Southeast?
Dear Tc,

You have been warned  regarding your slanderous talk and rudeness. Your accusations educate no one and you provide no information that leads to any knowledge. Your posts for years are negative, angry words against the Dalai Lama.

We ask you to please not be on this website any further. We are sorry for this. But this website will not tolerate any more slander, harsh words and accusations from you. We wish you to make peace with yourself and the world around you.

Mana

Mana

« Reply #296 on: July 27, 2010, 03:17:29 AM »

Liars? Agendas? Coup? Hustle? So unnecessary and certainly not acceptable on this forum. Apologies.

Everyone on this forum must refrain from rude/abusive/insulting/accusational language and Lama slandering including His Holiness the Dalai Lama. We are here to have friendly discussions and debates and will not further entertain the contrary. Please follow Buddhist ethics of conduct on this forum at all times.

We thank you ahead of time.

Mana
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 03:20:53 AM by Mana »

Ratna Shugden

• Email
« Reply #297 on: July 27, 2010, 04:51:46 PM »
The fact that Dorje Shugden is still alive and living among us now is a very good news to all Shugdenpas, especially myself! Why can't we just celebrate this good news joyfully, instead of passing hateful comments which is totally unnecessary and not really fitting to this joyful occasion. If He were to be reading all these post right now, I really wonder what He would think.

honeydakini

Re: Q
« Reply #298 on: July 27, 2010, 06:27:08 PM »
Quote from: Thomas David Canada link=topic=820.msg9753#msg9753 dat

And, by the way you are speaking, neither are you, I'm sad to see.

These postings are extremely disturbing to me, even as someone who has been on the forum for near half a year now – what more a completely new person who may have just logged on today?

To say this one line reflects everything about the very person who is saying this. Do you think using this kind of language, talking in this way says very much about YOURSELF as a practitioner?

I’m so saddened and disheartened today. I respected Thomas Canada very much for his great passion, tenacity and for holding on strongly to his beliefs. But talking in this way to others is just not inspiring at all. It makes me sad to think that a DS practitioner can react in this way. I lose respect for him a little today by all these nasty posts.

When we come across situations or people we dislike, views we disagree with, then shouldn’t we be even more patient, more tolerant, more tenacious, find more skilful methods to put our point across? To simply blow up like this doesn’t say much at all about how far you have come in your practice.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 07:01:12 PM by honeydakini »

Helena

• Email
« Reply #299 on: July 27, 2010, 06:56:09 PM »
Let's end this thread and start a  fresh discussion, if at all, because it has really derailed from the original post.

I would really like to read something of value and learn something meaningful, please.

Thank you.

Btw, I am a real person.
Helena