Author Topic: Various Sacred Mantras of Dorje Shugden  (Read 17203 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Re: Various Sacred Mantras of Dorje Shugden
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 05:41:26 PM »
Mantra of Kache Marpo:

Om Shri Dharmaphala

Mantra of Namka Barzin:

Om Biyada-par damadara soha

I hope this helps you.

TK

Helena

• Email
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 08:42:55 AM »
Wow - more sacred mantras that we can learn and start chanting! How lucky we are to be in this Forum!

Thank you, TK. It is definitely most beneficial.

This Forum is really the best place - never ending learning. How great is that!
Helena

DharmaSpace

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2012, 06:03:59 PM »
I have just tried the mantra below

Dorje Shugden’s mantra for health

For long life, increasing life, healing of disease and protection from diseases
OM BENZA WIKI BITANA AYU SIDDHI HUNG

Amazing I feel my nerves around my head releasing as sometimes I get pain from using my eye too much. I suggest anyone with ailments try this.

icy

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2012, 11:10:21 PM »
Fabulous!  Thank you TK for making available to the world these incredibly powerful mantras.  Love You.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 05:14:15 PM »
Dear Tk,

Thank you!
These mantras are very useful. I personally would like to chant daily on the mantras.

lotus1

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2012, 08:30:07 AM »
Thank you TK for sharing with us the various mantra that will help us in different situation and conditions. May more will have the chance to learn it and improve their lives so that can have better conditions to learn and practise Dharma.
Lord Shugden is very kind and compassionate to support us in our spiritual journey by helping us to clear our obstacles and providing us with necessary resources. I am very grateful to be in connection with him.

kris

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2012, 09:00:41 AM »
Thank you TK for sharing such sacred mantras.. I only do the main mantra "OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SOHA", and didn't know other mantras too. Since I have headache lately, I will do the "OM BENZA WIKI BITANA AYU SIDDHI HUNG" to relief the pain, and of course long life to do more beneficial work for others.

Lately there are quite a number of robbery in my house area, and I wonder if there is any mantra special to protect my belongings and stop the robbers to coming to my house? Or the main mantra is sufficient?

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2012, 07:07:54 AM »
These mantras are well timed for me. Recently a friend asked me and now I am able to share this with him and others.

Thank you very much, TK.

Thank you to the creator of this website and to those on the team for continuing to provide valuable information and access to Dorje Shugden.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2012, 08:53:48 AM »
Thank you so much tk for sharing with us  all these sacred mantras of Dorje Shugden that you have received from your teachers. I am so glad that anyone is allowed to chant these mantras even though not getting an oral transmission of them. I noticed the mantras are so specialized and specific for different circumstances. Dorje Shugden sure works in such miraculous and wondrous ways. I will memorize all these mantras so that I can have them in my head just like the main mantra of Dorje Shugden. Om Benza Wiki Bittana Soha.

thor

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2012, 06:36:08 PM »
Dear followers of the great King:
Can anyone post the mantras for the four great emanations (Ratna Shugden, Vajra Shugden, Padma Shugden and Karma Shugden) with their retinues and the mantras of Kache Marpo?

Thank you!

Dear Dingirfecho,

From the description of the mantras that Tk gave, i could tell which emanation the mantras tap into and there is no Vajra Shugden but Vairochana Shugden and this is his mantra:-

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SHANTI SIDDHI HUNG
(Gaining attaimnents through the energy of peaceful Shugden, peace of environment & mind. Harmony in one's abode/dwelling area. Calming of disasters.)

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  AYU SIDDHI HUNG
(Long life/increasing life & healing of disease/protection from diseases)

Ratna Shugden:-

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  PUNYE SIDDHI HUNG
( Gaining great merits and increase of all necessary needs both material and spiritual)

Padma Shugden:-

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  WASHAM KURU HO
(Control of  wordly deities, negative people, naga and influencing friends towards the positive)

Karma Shugden:-

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  SHATROO MARAYA PET
(Destruction of obstacles and inner/outer 'enemies')

However, I don't know the mantras of the retinues and Kache Marpo's though.

If i may, I don't think the above is correct. To my knowledge, the mantra of Ratna Shugden is:
OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SOHA TSESO PALJOR LONGCHO TAMCHE PUTRIM KURU OM

Can anyone else verify this?

dsiluvu

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2012, 07:25:14 PM »
Thanks so much TK for sharing such blessed powerful mantras to benefit so many in our various needs! We're so fortunate to have this website that provides so many wealth of knowledge and benefits to us Shugdenpas. I look forward to reading and coming back to this site for more info all the time and when in doubt of a certain subject. This site is like an online Shugden info center! These mantras are definitely something I would and will share with friends who has various different obstacles that they are facing.

I've also heard from my Lama that Namkar Barzin is especially could to perpetuate in an area where there is lots of theft of robbery, besides chanting the mantra we can also offer sang and do his invocation prayer, if i'm not mistaken, found here http://www.shugdentoday.com/?page_id=2168

@Thor the mantra for Ratna Shugden is on this website http://www.dorjeshugden.com/prayers/dorje-shugden-prayers/request-to-ratna-shugden/
and it states it is...
OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SOHA TSESO PALJOR LONG CHO THAMCHED PUTRIM KURU OM

Unless this is a shorter version, if anyone knows??? OM BENZA WIKI BITANA  PUNYE SIDDHI HUNG 

diablo1974

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 03:17:00 AM »
Oooooo. this is the first time i've come across so many mantras related to the Great Protector. Thank you TK and pardon my ignorance. now i can do the recitation of different mantras related to different problems in my life. These are the antidotes.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 04:11:50 AM »
If I'm not mistaken also, Namkha Barzin is also very effective for cases where there are schisms amongst the sangha community. He can be invoked to solve quarrels and differences between sangha members and heal rifts between them. Thank you so much tk for allowing us to have a glimpse of these sacred mantras, they are highly blessed indeed! We are so lucky to have access to mantras and prayers of a supreme being that can help us in many ways. Thank you again!