Author Topic: Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen WAS THE REAL INCARNATION OF THE 5TH DALAI LAMA  (Read 11927 times)

Harold Musetescu

The link below is from an article on Tsem Rinpoche's website.

The article is about Dorje Shugden and how he was viewed in early Mongolian Gelugpa history. 

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/current-affairs/how-mongolia-saved-dorje-shugden.html

This link is for the PDF article by Dr Matthew William King.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/wp-content/uploads/general/MongoliaDS.pdf

On page 9 of the PDF Dr. King states,
Who was Trülku Drakpa Gyeltsen? A gifted scholar? A realized yogi? A charismatic teacher? THE OVERLOOKED INCARNATION OF THE DALAI LAMA.......In the histories of Dorjé Shukden devotees   FROM AT LEAST THE LAST TWO HUNDRED YEARS , Trülku Drakpa Gyeltsen IS REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE THE FINAL CANDIDATES FOR THE INCARNATION OF THE 4TH DALIA LAMA  Lama Yonten Gyatso (Tib. Yon tan rgya mtsho, 1589–1617, the only Mongol Dalai Lama). HOWEVER, THE CHILD WAS PASSED OVER FOR POLITICAL REASONS.  The Pa?chen Lama chose instead to identify him as the incarnation of Panchen Sönam Drakpa, and Trülku Drakpa Gyeltsen wasdully enthroned at Drépung Monastery
Unquote 

Please remember "OVERLOOKED INCARNATION OF THE DALAI LAMA.......In the histories of Dorjé Shukden devotees  FROM AT LEAST THE LAST TWO HUNDRED YEARS , Trülku Drakpa Gyeltsen IS REMEMBERED AS ONE OF THE THE FINAL CANDIDATES FOR THE INCARNATION OF THE 4TH DALIA LAMA ......  THE OVERLOOKED INCARNATION OF THE DALAI LAMA...HOWEVER, THE CHILD WAS PASSED OVER FOR POLITICAL REASONS"

I have written articles here in the past stating these exact same feelings.

The so called 5th Dalai Lama was and is a FAKE.

AS ARE THE 6TH THRU THE PRESENT 14TH DALAI LAMA.

TULKU DRAKPA GYELTSEN'S TRUE LINEAGE AS THE TRUE DALAI LAMA WAS STOLEN FROM HIM.

OUR BELOVED TULKU DRAKPA GYELTSEN WAS AND IS THE REAL DALAI LAMA.

THIS WAS THE REAL REASON FOR HIS MURDER.

AS I HAVE PREDICTED THE NEXT 15TH DALAI LAMA THAT IS CHOSEN BY THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT WILL BE THE INCARNATION OF TULKU DRAKPA GYELTSEN.

DORJE SHUGDEN'S INCARNATION WILL BE THE NEXT 15TH DALAI LAMA.

HE WILL CHOOSE DORJE SHUGDEN TO BE THE NEXT STATE ORACLE OF TIBET.

HE WILL CHOOSE DORJE SHUGDEN TO REPLACE PEHAR AS THE NEXT STATE PROTECTOR OF TIBET.

HE WILL ALONG SIDE THE PANCHEN LAMA WILL PROCLAIM DORJE SHUGDEN A YIDAM.

HE WILL ALONG SIDE THE PANCHEN LAMA WILL TEACH DORJE SHUGDEN EMPOWERMENTS THROUGH OUT TIBET. 

ONCE THIS FAKE 14TH DALAI LAMA IS GONE WE THE FOLLOWERS OF DORJE SHUGDEN WILL REJOICE IN THE NEW TRUE 15TH DALAI LAMA.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SWIFT RETURN OF YOUR BELOVED TSEM TULKU RINPOCHE...

Harold Musetescu

Re: Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen WAS THE REAL INCARNATION OF THE 5TH DALAI LAMA
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 07:50:16 PM »
From page 24 of Dr. King's PDF,

And here Zava Damdin’s 1919 teaching cycle arrives at ONE OF THE MOST VEXED QUESTIONS 
in Inner Asian religious history what, for these Khalkha monks, was the connection between Trülku Drakpa Gyeltsen and the Fifth Dalai Lama, Ngakwang Lozang Gyatso (Tib. Ngag dbang blo bzang rgya mtsho, 1617–1682)?
DID THESE MONGOL MONKS, NEARLY 2500 KILOMETER AWAY FROM LHASA AND YEARS BEFORE THE SYSTEMATIZATION OF PABONGKHA DECHEN NYINGPO, KNOW TRULKU DRAKPA GYELTSEN AS THE RIGHTFUL INCARNATION OF THE (5TH) DALAI LAMA.

AS A MURDERED RIVAL?

Unquote

MY ANSWER TO THAT VEXING QUESTION IS YES, YES, YES!!!!!!

THEY KNEW THAT DRAKPA GYELTSEN WAS THE TRUE INCARNATION OF THE 5TH DALAI LAMA.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 08:04:29 PM »
From page 24 of Dr. King's PDF

And here things become even more interesting, in light of the historical arguments hurled by all sides in the Dorjé Shukden schism today. Lodged deep in the oral tradition of this scholastic college in Khalkha by 1919,
THE KEY EVENT IN TRULKU DRAKPA GYELTSEN'S BIOGRAPHY AND THE GENESIS OF DORJE SHUGDEN CONCERNED THE SEARCH FOR THE INCARNATION OF THE DECEASED FOURTH DALAI LAMA Yönten Gyatso (Tib. Yon tan rgya mtsho, 1589–1617), who as mentioned above was a Tümed Mongol.

IT IS SAID THAT (DRAKPA GYELTSEN) WAS THE INCARNATION OF THE OMINISCIENT (FOURTH DALAI LAMA)  Yönten Gyatso (Tib. Yon tan rgya mtsho, 1589–1617) and that when the faulty incarnation appeared [i. e. Ngakwang Lozang Gyatso, the Fifth Dalai Lama], he [i. e. Drakpa Gyeltsen] took on the form of a haughty spirit (dregs pa’i gzugs). As for the source of this fact (dondngos gnas ni), it has been pronounced by several of our spiritual forefathers (bla ma gongma ‘ba’ zhig gi zhal nas). Accordingly, these days [Dorjé Shukden] acts similarly to the haughty chieftain Péhar (i. e. Pe har rgyal po), who during the lifetime of Pa?chen Sönam Drakpa [protected] the stainless Teachings of the Conqueror [Tsongkhapa] in this world.

Unquote

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 08:44:51 PM »
From pages 31 and 32 of Dr. King's PDF

For Zava Damdin and company, Shukden was the incarnation of Trülku Drakpa Gyeltsen. He was also considered an “UNCOMMON SUPER MUNDANE PROTECTOR OF THE GELUK SCHOOL". A rich ritual tradition associated with Shukden and founded in the memory of Trülku Drakpa Gyeltsen and Pa?chen Sönam Drakpa had been practiced in this community since the early nineteenth century re-settlement of Yeke-yin Küriye as the major Géluk monastic site in northern Inner Asia.
WHAT'S MORE, WHILE THE ALLEGATION THAT THE FIFTH DALAI LAMAS AS NOT THE TRUE INCARNATION IS MENTIONED,......

Unquote

Since the early 1800's Dorje Shugden was practices as an "UNCOMMON SUPER MUNDANE PROTECTOR OF THE GELUK SCHOOL" by the Mongol Gelugpas.

NOT AS A "WORLDLY" BUT A "UNCOMMON SUPER MUNDANE PROTECTOR".

IT SEEMS THAT OUR MONGOLIAN DORJE SHUGDEN BROTHER IN THE EARLY 1800'S KNEW MORE THE FACTS THAT DRAKPA GYELTSEN WAS THE TRUE 5TH DALAI LAMA AND THAT HE BECAME AN UNCOMMON SUPER MUNDANE PROTECTOR THAN THEIR TIBETAN COUNTER PARTS!

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TSEM TULKU RINPOCHE'S LINEAGE IS MONGOLIAN AND HE MAY HAVE HAD A MAJOR PART IN REVEALING ALL THIS INFORMATION THROUGH HIS PASTORS BY MIND TRANSMISSION.

PRAY FOR THE SWIFT REBIRTH OF YOUR BELOVED TEACHER.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 09:51:17 PM »
Here is a link to an article written by Tsem Tulku Rinpoche.

Rinpoche's article is titled "Mongols believed 5th Dalai Lama was someone else
DEC 5, 2018 | VIEWS: 13,538".

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/mongols-believed-5th-dalai-lama-was-someone-else.html

Rinpoche started this article with this.

Dear friends around the world,

Some friends of mine recently came across this document which they found to be quite interesting. The article is actually an examination of the validity of a terma text which was practised by His Holiness 5th Dalai Lama. BUT WHAT'S REALLY INTERESTING IS THAT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE ARTICLE, IT SAYS THAT TULKU DRAKPA  GYELTSEN WAS THE REAL 5TH DALAI LAMA!

Unquote

Please read Tsem Tulku Rinpoche's full article.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2021, 01:32:48 PM »
Here is a link to the passage in Dr. Kapsteins PDF article Tsem Tulku refers to.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/wp-content/uploads/general/MatthewKapsteinTermaImperialTreasure.pdf

Once the lord ordered me to come to the Khrom-gzigs-khang. The lord and Chos-’phelcan, who was there, had many questions about the situation and whether or not O-rgyan was reliable. About the All-knowing Great Fifth, in general and in particular, to their question as to whether Ngag-dbang-blo-bzang-rgya-mtsho was Rgyal-ba Yon-tan-rgyamtsho’s sprul-sku, I responded: “What do I know?  THE FORMER ALL KNOWING PAN-CHEN ...PERFORMED THE RECOGNITION WITH OUT ERROR, DECLARING HIM TO BE THE EXALTED FIFTH" To which they said, “IT SEEMS THAT THE PAN-CHEN RINPOCHE DID NOT PERFORM SUCH A RECOGNITION". It was the Gzims-khang-gong sprul-sku who was the inerrant birth of Yon-tan-rgya-mtsho. Because Ngag-dbang-blo-bzang-rgya-mtsho was jealous at that he was angered and his intentions toward those who were close were not at ease. In our land, we call the Gzims-khang-gong sprul-sku the Bha-ga ta-la’i bla-ma (the ‘little’ [< Mong. ba?a] Dalai Lama)

unquote

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 08:04:21 PM »
It was not only Professor Kapstein that published any article about the Mongolians not believing the 5th was the real Dalai Lama but it was Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen.

Here is an email I got from Assistant Professor Chis Bell whom Tsem Tulku has written about in the past. In this email he states that the great Tibet Professor Georges Dreyfus also wrote and article on the same topic with the same finds as Professor Kaptstein.

From
Christopher Bell
Wed, Jan 2, 4:36 PM (
to me (Harold Musetescu)

Great to hear from you, Harold! I appreciated all your comments via Academia.edu and your previous emails on Shangmo and the like. A larger Shugden book project is still years down the road, but I'll definitely keep this all in mind. I believe Georges Dreyfus in his Shugden article also talked about some of the voices claiming that Drakpa Gyeltsen was the true 5th Dalai Lama. These conflicting accounts are hard to untangle but definitely fascinating!

Happy New Year!
Chris

Christopher Bell, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Stetson University
Department of Religious Studies
Unquote

It appears now that that we have FOUR great Tibetan Professors  (Doctor King, Doctor Kapstein, Doctor Dryfus and Doctor Bell)  writing about Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen being the true 5th Dalai Lama.

Even Assistant Professor Dr. Chris Bell of Stetson University stated that these findings are "definitely
fascinating".

Tsem Tulku Rinpoche has written two articles about Dr. Christopher Bell.

Here are the links to these two articles.

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/nechung-a-dissertation-by-christopher-bell.html

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/download/Dorje-Shugden/en/Christopher%20Paul%20Bell%20-%20Tsiu%20Marpo%20the%20Career%20of%20a%20Tibetan%20Protector%20Deity%20(copy%201).pdf

Thank you Tsem Tulku Rinpoche for you two excellent articles on Dr. Christopher Bell.

Thank you Your Eminence Tsem Tulku for bring this article to our attention.

Please pray for Rinpoche's swift rebirth.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2021, 10:06:51 PM »
I have been stating on this website since June 28 2016 that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen aka Dorje Shugden was the real 5th Dalai Lama.

Here is a link to that,

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=5604.msg66647#msg66647

In my article I stated,

The war will soon be over and King Dorje Shugden will be the victor. The evil and fake 14th Dalai Lama will be defeated. It is time for the rightful incarnation of the Dalai Lama to return. His title was stolen from him by the false 5th Dalai Lama and his backers. The true 5th Dalai Lama should have been Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen but through bribery and corruption it was stolen from him.

Unquote

Tsem Rinpoche only first brought us this information on his website on Dec. 05,2018.

Rinpoche's article is titled "Mongols believed 5th Dalai Lama was someone else
DEC 5, 2018 | VIEWS: 13,538".

https://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/mongols-believed-5th-dalai-lama-was-someone-else.html

Pray for the swift rebirth of Tsem Tulku Rinpoche

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2021, 05:03:05 AM »
THIS IS TAKEN FROM THE COMMENTS SECTION OF TSEM TULKU'S ARTICLE ON DEC. 5, 2018

Choong on Dec 5, 2018 at 5:47 pm

The Fifth Dalai Lama himself was circumspect with regards to him being the incarnation of the Fourth Dalai Lama.

In Chapter 5 of the book “Lhasa in the Seventeenth Century: The Capital of the Dalai Lamas”, page 69, in an article written for the book by Samten Karmay entitled “The Fifth Dalai Lama and His Reunification of Tibet”, Samten writes:

He retained bitter memories of his childhood during which the philosophical and religious precepts relative to the notion of reincarnation SERVED POLITICAL PURPOSEDS. In his writings he would often recall with irony the political manipulations of his own school, which involved the Mongols in all its affairs. Thus he wrote in his autobiography, the Dukula:

Since there was a large Mongol army in the country and the Tibetan leaders were forced to yield much of their land to them, it became customary to recognize the sons of Mongol leaders as reincarnations. It was said that I too was one (even though I was not a Mongol)!

AS FOR HIS SUCCESS AT PASSING THE TRADITIONAL "TESTS", HE IS EQUALLY STRAIGHTFORWARD: "THE OFFICIAL TSAWA KACHU OF GANDEN PHODRANG SHOWED ME STATUES AND ROSARIES (THAT BELONGED TO THE FOURTH DALAI LAMA AND OTHER PEOPLE), BUT I WAS UNABLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN THEM! WHEN HE LEFT THE ROOM I HEARD HE TELL THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE THAT I HAD SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE TESTS. LATER, WHEN GE BECAME MY TUTOR,HE WOULD OFTEN ADMONISH ME AND SAY: "YOU MUST WORK HARD, SINCEE YOU WERE UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE THE OBJECTS".

UNQUOTE

THE FIFTH DALAI LAMA TOTALLY FAILED THE TESTS.

SO HERE IS THE 5TH DALAI LAMA STATING THAT IT WAS THE GANDEN PHODRANG WHO FAKED THE RESULTS OF HIS RECOGNITION TESTS AND DECLARED HIM THE TRUE UNMISTAKEN 5TH DALAI LAMA.

SO IF THE 5TH DALAI LAMA ADMITTED THAT HE WASN'T THE REAL 5TH DALAI LAMA THEN WHO WAS???

WAS TULKU DRAKPA GYELTSEN WHO WAS THE OTHER CANDIDATE FOR THE POSITION OF THE 5TH DALAI LAMA IN FACT THE TRUE UNMISTAKEN 5TH DALAI LAMA??
 ‘

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2021, 05:58:32 AM »
Can we now with all this new evidence change the story that Dorje Shugden HELPED the 14th Dalai Lama to escape Tibet in 1959?

With all this evidence stating that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was the real 5th Dalai Lama we now must admitted that the 5th through 14th Dalai Lama's are a fake lineage.

Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen via Dorje Shugden knows that he is the true, unmistaken reincarnation of the Dalai Lama and that his Dalai Lama lineage was stolen from him for over 400 years.

Why would Dorje Shugden HELP THE FAKE 14TH DALAI LAMA ESCAPE TIBET?

DID DORJE SHUGDEN ACTUAL EXPEL THE 14TH FROM TIBET, LOCK THE GATES TO TIBET SO THAT THE 14TH WOULD NEVER RETURN AGAIN?

Below is a link to any article I wrote July 2, 2016 asking this very question.

https://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=5608.0

Harold Musetescu
View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Did Dorje Shugden in 1959 help or EXPEL the Dalai Lama from Tibet?
« on: July 02, 2016, 03:55:35 AM »

We all know the story of how Dorje Shugden in 1959 helped the 14th Dalai Lama. Trijang Rinpoche ask the then Panglung Kuten to go into trance and asked Dorje Shugden how to help the Dalai Lama leave Tibet. Dorje Shugden told him to go via the "Southern Gate" and enter India, which the 14th Dalai Lama did.

There is another lesser know version of this story. That version is that Dorje Shugden did not help the Dalai Lama escape from Tibet into India. What Dorje Shugden did in fact was EXPEL the 14th Dalai Lama from Tibet.
Dorje Shugden's intent was to expel the D.L. so that he would never return to Tibet in this life time nor his next.

We believe Dorje Shugden to be an "Enlightened Being" who has the power to see into the future. Dorje Shugden did see into the future and what he saw was all the pain and suffering the followers of Dorje Shugden would suffer at the hands of this monster. By expelling the Dalai Lama he would never be able to directly hurt the followers of Dorje Shugden in Tibet. In the future the there would be two 15th Dalai Lama's and the Tibetan Dalai Lama would insure the flourishing of the teachings of Dorje Shugden. The anti Dorje Shugden "Indian" 15th Dalai Lama would lose all his power in Tibet. The Chinese government have now made it a crime to try and stop the practice of Dorje Shugden in Tibet.

The 14th Dalai Lama was given a one way ticket out of Tibet by Dorje Shugden. This monster will never see Tibet again and he will never have any true power there ever again.

So you can believe that Dorje Shugden helped the Dalai Lama escape Tibet. Or you can believe that Dorje Shugden secretly expelled the Dalai Lama in 1959.

Unquote

IT IS MY BELIEF THAT DORJE SHUGDEN EXPLELLED THE EVIL FAKE 14TH DALAI LAMA SO HE AND HIS FAKE LINEAGE WOULD NEVER RULE OVER TIBET AGAIN.

IT IS MY BELIEF SINCE 2016 THAT DORJE SHUGDEN WILL RULE TIBET AS THE NEXT 15TH DALAI LAMA.