Author Topic: Is "Questionable" and Anti Dorje Shugden TROLL!!!  (Read 15523 times)

Harold Musetescu

Re: Is "Questionable" and Anti Dorje Shugden TROLL!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2018, 01:39:49 AM »
From dsnowlion

"What is it with his hang up on Methar and all those unenlightened protectors."
Unquote

Like what is it with H.H. Serkong Dorje Chang hang up on Methar an unenlightened protector??

Well Mr Dsnowlion he did make "Methar" a Dharmapala in Kache Marpo's retinue.

Like what's with H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche  hang up on Methar??

Like what's with H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche  writing an article on Methar and creating thangkas, a statue  and even a "Praise to Methar".

Like what's with that Mr Dsnowlion?

Like what's with H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche hang up on Shangmo Dorje Putri and Namkar Barzin??

Like what's with making them "Dharmapalas" in Dorje Shugden's retinue????

Like what's with Dorje Shugden making "Methar", "Shangmo Dorje Putri" and Namkar Barzin" Dharmapalas in his retinue???

Like what's with all of that Mr Dsnowlion???

Like your right Mr. Dsnowlion when you state, "But honestly this guy Harold is just too much and the way he wants to encourage people to practice is just too demanding and turns me off. Sorry."

Your right and H.H. Serkong Dorje Chang, H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche, H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche and Lord Dorje Shugden are all wrong about these "Unenlightened Protectors".

SabS

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2018, 03:23:58 PM »
From dsnowlion

Unquote

Like what is it with H.H. Serkong Dorje Chang hang up on Methar an unenlightened protector??

Like what's with H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche  writing an article on Methar and creating thangkas, a statue  and even a "Praise to Methar".

Like what's with H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche hang up on Shangmo Dorje Putri and Namkar Barzin??

Like what's with Dorje Shugden making "Methar", "Shangmo Dorje Putri" and Namkar Barzin" Dharmapalas in his retinue???

Like your right Mr. Dsnowlion when you state, "But honestly this guy Harold is just too much and the way he wants to encourage people to practice is just too demanding and turns me off. Sorry."

Your right and H.H. Serkong Dorje Chang, H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche, H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche and Lord Dorje Shugden are all wrong about these "Unenlightened Protectors".

Dear Harold,

i find this message so much better to read than the ones with the Big Caps. Its so much peaceable and it helps people to be more accepting rather than shouting all the time. You are very passionate about the Dorje Shugden practice and I commend you but its good if you could take other people's question in good stride. Won't it be better to practice kindness to another with good replies that help them understand your mind rather than offend them and close them to possible knowledge that you have? Anyway I had a good learning session here, about Dorje Shugden retinue and in human nature....

dsnowlion

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2018, 05:09:31 PM »
From dsnowlion

Unquote

Since when did Lord Dorje Shugden said we should practice Methar? If I'm not mistaken Lord Shugden always ask us to focus and practice Lamrim and Lojong. These Lamas may have written about Methar once, it does not mean we all must do his practice. And I do not see them spreading Methar teachings to others. Having information available for others to study does not equate to spreading his teachings. So again why the great big hang up?

Methar is unenlightened and we all know that all Buddhist teachers would ask us to focus on practising enlightened yidams and Dharma protectors than those unenlightened. So I think I will just follow their advice and the teachings they are propitiating actively. Anyway, it is all free will really, what people choose to practice at the end of the day is really their own personal choice and no one should force anyone otherwise. And the more you nag people into your views and beliefs, the more people are just going stay away from it. So best show kindness and lead by example instead of sounding like a fanatic cult.