Author Topic: The hidden message in the Dalai Lama's speech!  (Read 103795 times)

Drolma

Re: The hidden message in the Dalai Lama's speech!
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2018, 10:13:35 AM »
Thank you for sharing with us the real meaning behind the Dalai Lama speech. It is true that if someone is not familiar with the Tibetan custom would think the Dalai Lama was only giving an advice. But for the Tibetans, the Dalai Lama is a god, they will follow what he says regardless.

Clearly, his advise was executed as an order. All the monasteries started to expel Dorje Shugden practitioners and took away Dorje Shugden statues or images. Dorje Shugden practitioners were not allowed to go to the hospitals, shops, restaurants or schools. They will not be given a job in the government departments or any government-owned entity. This is very unfair because these facilities or job opportunities should be given to all Tibetans regardless of their faith, it is their right as part of the community of Tibetans in exile. With all the evidence, the CTA can still deny there is a ban. Bear in mind, the CTA also has a page in their official website dedicated to undermine and condemn Dorje Shugden and Dorje Shugden is not even a person.

But having said that, lately, the Dalai Lama has changed his tone about his stance on several things such as instead of asking for independence, the Dalai Lama now wants only autonomous recognition for Tibet. In addition, he doesn't say the Panchen Lama recognised by the Chinese is fake, he hinted this Panchen Lama can be real. The change of tone might be an indication the Dorje Shugden will come to an end. If the Tibet cause is definitely a failure, there is no need to use Dorje Shugden as a scapegoat anymore as everyone knows the failure is due to the incapability of the CTA, not a Buddha deity. 

Pema8

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2018, 11:07:28 AM »
It is really amazing that the Dalai Lama can do such things but still many who are not familiar with Tibet and the system there will never believe that he can do such things.

Indeed it is very stupid from those kind people to not check on DorjeShugden.com and see for themselves what the Dalai Lama does and who he is friend with...

Much to be shocked about as we can see that the Dalai Lama does not protect the Tibetans and even fellow Buddhists such as the Dorje Shugden practitioners! I really don't understand why these things happen and for Bhutan, the same thing, they go against other Buddhist practitioners and call them names and much worse.

What a world are we living in? Even the Dalai Lama is not behaving as we would expect!!!  :-[  :'(

Alex

• Email
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2018, 02:15:45 PM »
It is really amazing that the Dalai Lama can do such things but still many who are not familiar with Tibet and the system there will never believe that he can do such things.

Indeed it is very stupid from those kind people to not check on DorjeShugden.com and see for themselves what the Dalai Lama does and who he is friend with...

Much to be shocked about as we can see that the Dalai Lama does not protect the Tibetans and even fellow Buddhists such as the Dorje Shugden practitioners! I really don't understand why these things happen and for Bhutan, the same thing, they go against other Buddhist practitioners and call them names and much worse.

What a world are we living in? Even the Dalai Lama is not behaving as we would expect!!!  :-[  :'(

Please do not lose faith in His Holiness the Dalai Lama. His Holiness is the emanation of Chenrezig who has perfect wisdom and skillful means. There must be a reason why he acted this way. There must be a bigger picture to all of these. His Holiness the Dalai Lama is always thinking about the Tibetan people. Is it not easy for him to plot and plan for their future but im sure he will come out with the best solution which will benefit the Tibetans in a long run and even after he is no longer around.

One of the reasons why the western people keep saying there is no ban and His Holiness is just "advising" against the practice of Dorje Shugden is because they do not grow up in the Tibetan community and they would not understand the hidden meanings and hidden message. Nevertheless, even if His Holiness did not give the instruction, with the way the Buddhist and secular community are treating the Shugden Buddhist, it is just the same as having a ban. The segregation, discrimination, and suffering are all real and how can they just ignore those and focus solely on what His Holiness has said.

Rowntree

« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2018, 11:03:33 PM »
People do not like to think. They just like to follow. They do not want to know the truth. They just want to be asked what to do. Most of the time, they just listen and follow. It is much easier for them to do it when the person to follow is the Dalai Lama. There is nothing easier than this. He is an icon of compassion, a Nobel Peace laureate, a leader who promotes non-violence. All the labels are good camouflage of his cruel actions towards the Dorje Shugden Buddhists. He is very smart to speak manipulatively with the correct words he thought many would like to hear. Unless people want to know the truth, he can continue to be who he is and how he is because you have to admit he is the only powerful religious figure in the world.

dsnowlion

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2018, 11:30:06 PM »
One of the reasons why the western people keep saying there is no ban and His Holiness is just "advising" against the practice of Dorje Shugden is because they do not grow up in the Tibetan community and they would not understand the hidden meanings and hidden message. Nevertheless, even if His Holiness did not give the instruction, with the way the Buddhist and secular community are treating the Shugden Buddhist, it is just the same as having a ban. The segregation, discrimination, and suffering are all real and how can they just ignore those and focus solely on what His Holiness has said.

That is because the Western people mostly just follow His Holiness every word without checking. And it is because His Holiness says one thing to the Western crowd and another thing to the Tibetans crowd. Of course they would not know, they are not Tibetans and do not know Tibetan culture. I would not know either if my Tibetan friend had not informed me of all this! Only Tibetans know and to the Westerners, it is oblivious. Is very clear in the videos.

Rowntree

« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2018, 02:04:25 PM »
It is very strange that the Westerners accept what His Holiness says on face value, no investigation necessary. I bet they are so fascinated with the whole Shangri-la thingie and still, to this day, continue to live in the delusion of the fake Shangri-la ideal that does not exist. Old Tibet was nothing perfect, it was feudal and people are being tortured in the dungeon under the Potala Palace. The Potala Palace is supposed to be the abode of the Buddha of Compassion (Chenresig) and he allows things like this take place beneath his palace. It is fair to say that it is also no surprise that he would manipulate his speech with the different audiences in order to get what he wants.

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2018, 05:18:34 PM »
That's the power of the media and marketing. His Holiness the Dalai Lama is very famous now partly because of Western media's influence, painting a picture of Shangri-la, thanks to the backing of Hollywood celebrities like Richard Gere who operates the International Campaign for Tibet, and other supporters. However, this side of the Dalai Lama, only to be seen by Tibetan, but not to be heard - no Tibetan can criticise His Holiness, hence   it is important to highlight that His Holiness may not be so innocent after all in implementing the ban of Dorje Shugden.

SabS

« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2018, 12:28:15 PM »
This article really shows me so much of how nuances play such importance in the Tibetan society. And I am sure the Dalai Lama is the best, being such an effective statesman that his is. 60 years in exile and still under refugee status receiving billions of USD in sponsorships. Wow! Is there any other Leaders that could top him? Not in the history that I know of. Ya, so he says he had relinquished the political position but does anyone believe so? I see the CTA just being the pawn for things that go wrong. But of course Lobsang Sangay doesn't think so since he acts as if the mantle of the Dalai Lama will be passed on to him. The Westerners with their idealistic view of Buddha's enlightened wisdom and compassion seeks to find the "path" with Tibetan Buddhism. If they do see the disparity, why not just ignore and have that false sense of peace. After all those problems don't affect them. Its only the Tibetans, locked in their societal conformity that these affect them deeply. I think although the great harm had been committed on the DS practitioners, there are also those who do not practice and have nothing against the practice, being affected deeply as they are forced to the political correct side to survive. Such a break in society is never ever good. It is so hypocritical to preach peace, harmony, happiness, etc. when its suffering for the DS practitioners. Simply illogical. Buddha taught on a universal basis, not only for certain groups.

dsnowlion

« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2018, 01:21:01 PM »
That's the power of the media and marketing. His Holiness the Dalai Lama is very famous now partly because of Western media's influence, painting a picture of Shangri-la, thanks to the backing of Hollywood celebrities like Richard Gere who operates the International Campaign for Tibet, and other supporters. However, this side of the Dalai Lama, only to be seen by Tibetan, but not to be heard - no Tibetan can criticise His Holiness, hence   it is important to highlight that His Holiness may not be so innocent after all in implementing the ban of Dorje Shugden.

So is the Dalai Lama an enlightened being or not? If we believe he is then why is he doing this? Why is he being 2 faced? Why is he making his people suffer and clamping down on his own lineage and people?

The only logical answer to would give some sanity to this injustice ban is H.H. Trijang Rinpoche's advice on never to lose faith in the Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden and that it may appear contradictory but in reality, they are working together to spread the teachings and practice of Dorje Shugden! I really HOPE so!

Alex

• Email
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2018, 03:04:06 AM »
I guess we just have to have trust in H.H. Trijang Rinpoche's prophecy that H.H Dalai Lama is using a different method to promote Buddhism.

I mean what H.H Dalai Lama get from making all these unnecessary problems and so much suffering for his fellow Tibetans? He is filthy rich and famous inherited from his past 13 lifetimes. Unless he is a psychopath that enjoys watching others suffer, I don't think there is any purpose from His Holiness to create these problems.

PrajNa

« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2018, 03:28:06 AM »

So is the Dalai Lama an enlightened being or not? If we believe he is then why is he doing this? Why is he being 2 faced? Why is he making his people suffer and clamping down on his own lineage and people?

The only logical answer to would give some sanity to this injustice ban is H.H. Trijang Rinpoche's advice on never to lose faith in the Dalai Lama and Dorje Shugden and that it may appear contradictory but in reality, they are working together to spread the teachings and practice of Dorje Shugden! I really HOPE so!

I have heard many lamas said this, especially the older monks in the monastery, and those who strongly believe in this are not disheartened during this time where His Holiness the Dalai Lama is seemingly imposing a strong ban against Dorje Shugden practice. Let's pray that the ban is over soon. There were many old monks who passed away heartbroken because of the ban, it is a very sad situation, although it is for a bigger purpose. 

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2018, 03:48:17 AM »
I guess we just have to have trust in H.H. Trijang Rinpoche's prophecy that H.H Dalai Lama is using a different method to promote Buddhism.

I mean what H.H Dalai Lama get from making all these unnecessary problems and so much suffering for his fellow Tibetans? He is filthy rich and famous inherited from his past 13 lifetimes. Unless he is a psychopath that enjoys watching others suffer, I don't think there is any purpose from His Holiness to create these problems.

... Yet this Lord of Dharma Protectors exhibited an ability to harm or destroy them, and such events as the
Great Fifth, having been able to summon this Dharmapala to be burned with intense samadhi but not accomplish it, also shows that the enlightening activities of these great masters and those of this Dharmapala are each as mutually universal and pervasive as the other. But some who are narrow minded, not understanding this point, consider this Dharmapala to be like an ordinary worldly being and, with supposed faith in the Dalai Lama and the Panchen Lama, disparage him; or else they indeed admire this great Dharmapala but criticize the Dalai Lama or Panchen Lama. Using either one as a reason not to admire the other and speaking badly about either in any way is the conduct of an ordinary being who, under the influence of attachment and hatred, just tries to help friends and hurt enemies; it obscures the increase of these great holy Aryas' deeds and creates the karmic cause to experience unbearable suffering in the future.

Why is this true? Because it is utterly impossible that such great beings, who are special emanations of Arya Avalokiteswara and Buddha Amitabha, could lack the power to overcome the harmful force of any sort of magical spell, harmful demon, or spirit. This is because they are both powerful Lords who have overcome external and internal maras without exception.

pp125, Music Delighting the Ocean of Protectors
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/downloads/texts/download-music-delighting-the-ocean-of-protectors/

PrajNa

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2018, 02:41:24 AM »
Thank you pemachen for sharing the excerpt from H.H. Trijang Rinpoche's text. It seems consistent with the view that H.H. the Dalai Lama is creating this controversy to benefit others.

I don't think such a master of the mind who has many previous lives benefitting others is a psychopath who wants others to suffer. After all, his immediate previous life,  the 13th Dalai Lama trusted and respected the advice of Dorje Shugden via the medium (oracle), this was stated in “THE GARLAND OF JEWELS: Chronicles of the Successive Emanations of Lord Lokeshvara”. Read the details here: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/dorje-shugden-assists-the-great-13th-dalai-lama/

Pema8

« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2018, 03:05:41 AM »
Indeed, the Dalai Lama has no reason to create this terrible situation for Dorje Shugden practitioners but to spread Dorje Shugden by uncommon means.

I believe that the Dalai Lama is an enlightened beings and has only the benefit of all beings in mind, without exception.

Also when we look back historically, the 5th Dalai Lama who also create the schism about Dorje Shugden, we know that he wrote later a praise to Dorje Shugden, made a statue of Dorje Shugden himself and had a chapel built in Lhasa for Dorje Shugden.

See here: Dalai Lama and the Great Fifth http://www.dorjeshugden.com/controversy/videos-controversy/dalai-lama-and-the-great-fifth/

dsnowlion

« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2018, 03:39:20 PM »
Well it looks like the Dalai Lama's speeches these days has been nothing positive and just bad press one after another. What he said about refugees should go back to their homeland really stirred a lot of resentment in people. So much so someone even made a YouTube video cursing the Dalai Lama... just watch it. It was really hard to listen to but I guess the Dalai Lama stepped out of line this time...

Transcript: Dalai Lama is a Racist Nazi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_J_we4rp34

Dalai Lama is a piece of shit and a disgusting scumbag. It is, it is insane this cunt comes to Europe and tells us that we should not accept more refugees. Is he fucking retarded? It is amazing, like you don’t expect from people like, like those to be Nazis and to support all the right. It’s just insane a spiritual leader is a fucking Nazi dude. Europe needs more refugees, way more than we already have. Do you understand? And this degenerate says that we should send refugees back to where they came from and that we should help the countries of the refugees. His suggestions are, it’s obvious, like obviously we should help the countries of the, of the refugees, of their origin, but we should not send anyone back. We need more refugees in Europe and we should not deport anyone. We should give money to the refugees so they can stay in Europe and live here. What this Dalai Lama is suggesting is very inhumane, that’s all what I wanted to say. Hopefully in future we will get more migrants in Europe. Hopefully we can help more people. Let’s hope, let’s hope for the better.