Author Topic: Tibetan minister seeks world's support for Tibet's human rights  (Read 3307 times)

yontenjamyang

• Email
Re: Tibetan minister seeks world's support for Tibet's human rights
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 07:02:21 AM »
I think it is logical that when we are asking for something from others, we must not speak ill of the object, in this case China;  no matter what the history of the case may be. It is not wise to want the "middle way" and yet label the very country that has the final say as "ruthless". I mean who in the right mind will accede?

I strongly doubt the mode of operation of the Tibetans representatives. Are they serious? They have obviously lost the war, the global political game and do not equal to a drop in the ocean compare to China's economic might. Under such circumstances, it is not a surprise that China do not reply to any stance of the Tibetans. Perhaps one small chance would be to just bow to the might of China and CTA should resign. All the people who have spoken out should just resign and perhaps some other Tibetan leaders may emerge to lead Tibet in reconciliation with China.

I am sorry, but in my opinion this is how the scorecard looks like. No matter how much pride, Tibetans have, we must swallow our pride and accede. Only in that way we can at least have some salvation to the Tibetan cause, whatever that means now.

Rihanna

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 11:11:14 AM »
This has got to be April Fool Joke of the millennium! Before this politician goes further to embarrass herself and becomes the laughing stock of the world , she should first understand the definition of Human Rights!

As clearly stated on the official website of the Office of The High Commissioner of Human Rights:
Human rights are rights inherent to all human beings, whatever our nationality, place of residence, sex, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, language, or any other status. We are all equally entitled to our human rights without discrimination. These rights are all interrelated, interdependent and indivisible.

Universal human rights are often expressed and guaranteed by law, in the forms of treaties, customary international law , general principles and other sources of international law. International human rights law lays down obligations of Governments to act in certain ways or to refrain from certain acts, in order to promote and protect human rights and fundamental freedoms of individuals or groups.

So why do you go around seeking support on Tibet's human rights when  CTA allow signs on shops and restaurants windows clearly stating that Dorje Shugden practitioners are denied service, or signs in monasteries that says Dorje Shugden practitioners may not enter the grounds of the monastery to attend teachings, or supermarkets where Dorje Shugden practitioners are not welcomed? Why do you suppress and ostracise Dorje Shugden practitioners and come up with hit list while you go around talking of human rights? You can read more using the link below:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/tibetan-leadership-organizes-violence/

My last word of advice to Madam Kalon is to please digest the meaning of human rights, tidy up your own administration and lift the ban, THEN when you TRAVEL THE WORLD to speak on your scripted speech, it may perhaps move some hearts.

dondrup

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 07:41:06 AM »
The Central Tibetan Administration's effort at creating awareness throughout the world about the human rights situation in Tibet is commendable. 

However, the irony is that there are absolute deprivation of human rights and religious freedom of the Tibetan Dorje Shugden followers due to the ban on Dorje Shugden imposed by the CTA!

How is CTA going to garner the support of the world if CTA continue to enforce the ban on Dorje Shugden?  How hypocritic is CTA? Is CTA sincere in championing the human rights of the Tibetans? Aren't Tibetan Dorje Shugden followers also Tibetans? 

Your human rights cause for the Tibet is questionable!  CTA what say you?

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 11:30:04 AM »
Interesting, because to me the Minister in CTA speaks like the Dalai Lama.  She talks of human rights, like the Dalai Lama talks of compassion, love and care but seem totally oblivious to the exact opposite that is happening within the Tibet community in exile.

Where can there be Tibetan Human rights to be discussed on a world stage when such is not practised in the Tibetan community.

Being indoctrinated to have human rights, many Tibetans in China have committed suicide by different methods to seek freedom.  But has it been realised that actually the Chinese Government has not forbidden the worship of Dorje Shugden. 

There is also no discrimination in China's Tibet, they welcome visitors. Interesting to look who is being repressive.