Author Topic: "We are asking the Dalai Lama to put into writing... end the discrimination  (Read 5271 times)

kris

it is really important to end the ban/discrimination with HH Dalai Lama's writing. Not only it will clear a lot of doubts, it will solve a lot of social issues.

I like the writings, but I don't think Dorje Shugden practitioners in China and Tibet are receiving funding from China government, even though China has good reason to support Dorje Shugden practitioners so that Tibetans in exile can be divided.

Actually, if HH Dalai Lama and CTA wants to unite their people, and don't want to give China a tool to divide the people, the solution is very simple: just end the ban! Now, isn't that a simple solution?!

lotus1

Agreed with kris. I do not think China is supporting the Shugden practitioners and monasteries. We can see that many of the Shugden practitioners are poor and monasteries are facing funding issues, even a Tibetan youth can see this from his observation (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/tibetan-youths-question-dorje-shugden-ban/).
Shugden practitioners are discriminated and some are attacked and hurt, including monks. (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/attack-on-dorje-shugden-followers/ ) CTA even published a hit list on the protectants who just protest peacefully.
It’s the CTA and the ban that is dividing the Tibetan! If they want to unite their people, they should lift the ban and create peace and harmony to their people especially.

Tenzin Malgyur

This article is very informative and gives someone without any clue on the Dorje Shugden ban some details on the surface level. I wish to correct him on the fact that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha and not a spirit as stated in the article. It is very clear that he have gotten this from the CTA side. Also, he should also know that hundreds have died due to the discriminations arising from the ban, besides the three who were murdered.
Instead of blaming China for dividing the Tibetans, the CTA should realize that they are doing a better job by creating hatred among themselves.

rossoneri

• Email
It is ridiculous to believed that Shugden monks and prctitioners are supporting and Chinese spies. Can't they read and see the truth already after so many years, can't they tell it is the CTA who are accusing Shugdenpas being a traitor baseless and without any concrete proofs. It is the Tibetan people who are creating the separation themselves and not from other country or any outer force. i think it is time to not just follow blindly and have that kind of faith as there are a lot of negativity has been created since the ban was imposed.

Time to wake up, especially the learned ones i urge all of you and pray hopefully you all can see the truth here.

grandmapele

"The Dalai Lama has said worshipping Shugden results in division within the Tibetan community - and is actually harmful to his own health"

Something is wrong here. It is the ban that is dividing the Tibetans. And, boy, are the pro-Dalai Lama tibetans loud and crude. www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/violence-again/

And, isn't H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama the primary earthly manifestation of Chenrezig? To the Tibetans, he IS Chenrezig, the Buddha of Compassion. Can an enlightened Buddha be harmed or threatened? How can a practice harm the health of a Buddha even in nirmanakaya form unless he has created the karma in nirmanakaya form to be harmed. If the Dalai Lama can be harmed by the Dorje Shugden practice, would that not imply that Dorje Shugden is not a spirit as how can a lowly spirit harm a Buddha?

Please be consistent.