Author Topic: NEW VIDEO! Ratna Shugden’s (Gyenze) iconography  (Read 9785 times)

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
NEW VIDEO! Ratna Shugden’s (Gyenze) iconography
« on: December 25, 2012, 07:51:59 AM »
A new video has just been released on DorjeShugden.com! This is the first of many more educational videos we will be doing to spread the good word about Dorje Shugden and all of his forms, benefits and functions.

If you can only hate what you don't know...let's make sure everyone knows about Dorje Shugden so they can't hate him! If you have any suggestions for new videos, please email them to [email protected]  :)

From: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/must-watch/ratna-shugdens-gyenze-iconography/

Ratna Shugden's iconography

Small | Large

One of the four cardinal emanations, Gyenze is the embodiment of Dorje Shugden's increase energy. His form is particularly efficacious for increasing life, merit and prosperity. Like all Buddhist deities, every part of Gyenze's holy form carries a profound meaning and is a teaching to guide us to Enlightenment...

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/introduction/mandala/dorje-shugdens-five-families/

Big Uncle

Re: NEW VIDEO! Ratna Shugden’s (Gyenze) iconography
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 03:00:10 AM »
Thank you Admin for a wonderful video that explains Dorje Shugden's increase aspect to us. I am sure everybody is looking at increasing their faith, merits and attainments. Anyway, I would the perfect prayer for all Gyenze would-be devotees, here's a prayer and the mantra to go along with it:-

Requests to Ratna Shugden
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/prayers/dorje-shugden-prayers/request-to-ratna-shugden/

HUM
Arisen from the play of various emanations,
In the illusory dance of non-dual great bliss and emptiness,
O Increaser, glory of the three worlds, please come to this place
Together with the nine great Mothers, hosts of Dharma Protectors and Wealth gods.

I offer vast clouds of outer, inner and secret offerings,
The auspicious signs and substances, close enjoyment offering, seven precious possessions,
Alcohol, tea, cakes, milk, and curd, fragrant smoke, tormas and so forth;
May you be pleased, O Increaser, Great King and your retinue.

As a devoted practitioner, I request you from my heart
To overcome all unfavourable conditions, obstacles and maras,
And increase my life span, merit, resources, good fortune,
Qualities of scripture and realization, listening and renown.

Please always spread throughout the world the explanation and practice
Of Losang’s sublime Whispered Lineage, the heart of the doctrine.
O Completely pure happiness with a supremely radiant form,
Please perform your activities throughout the whole world.

Ratna Shugden’s Mantra
OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SOHA TSESO PALJOR LONG CHO THAMCHED PUTRIM KURU OM

Entourage’s Mantra
OM DHARMAPHALA MAHA RANZA BENZA BEGAWAN SAMAYAZA HUNG HUNG RATNA SIDDHI DROOM DROOM ZA ZA DOODOO SIDDHI PALA AYUKE HUNG AH

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 06:28:15 AM »
Probably the most celebrated form of Dorje Shugden after the main form. When Shugden unites with the Buddha Ratnasambhava, he is able to perform miracles and activities in order to increase realizations, attainment on the inside and able to increase resources, wealth, long life and material stuff on the outside.

Though many may be led by the false view that he is just a wealth deity, he also leads the practitioner onto higher states of mind transformation using our attachments and miserliness as a means of bringing us into higher states of being. He also helps prolong our lives in order for us to do more Dharma practice with the extension of lifespan.
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Positive Change

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 09:55:25 AM »
What a clear and concise video on the iconography of Ratna Shugden... Thank you admin for the consistent and precise dissemination of information through this remarkable website. It is through the wisdom sword that we can cut through ignorance and assist in lifting the ban on Dorje Shugden...

I look forward to more on this series... Here is a cool picture I would like to share:

Centre: Ratna Shugden (aka Gyenze)
Left bottom: 4-faced Mahakala
Bottom centre: Pelden Hlamo
Right bottom: Setrap-Chen

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 02:51:10 PM »
Ratna Shugden (Gyenze) is one of the 4 emanations of Dorje Shugden.  It is a Buddha of increase and having faith in Gyenze will bring forth increase in many aspects.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful iconography.