Author Topic: Dolgyal (Shugden) topics removed from CTA website???!!!!  (Read 55375 times)

puccachip

Re: Dolgyal (Shugden) topics removed from CTA website???!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2012, 10:57:13 AM »
China government did a great job, Dorje Shundge ban should remove early, religion and polite should not be mixed up together.
Religion practice is a very personal issue, will not affect any polite, everyone want a harmony, unity and a peaceful world. And Buddha Dorje Shundge can benefit many people in many ways.
So please totally remove.

Q

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2012, 11:00:25 AM »
Finally! Some sense kicked in into the CTA on how to manage the DS ban.

It is as many have hoped for, a separation between state and religion. I suppose they noticed this issue has to be addressed as it is after all the main cause that's causing disharmony within their own circle... Although it is so obvious from the start, but people do get blinded when it comes to siding with their own personal views and agendas.

Frankly speaking, I thought the PM was incapable, unwise, and unable to be the wise circular leader that is much needed by his people, mainly due to his earlier lack of action in addressing the issue on DS ban. However, if CTA websites has truly and permanently removed ALL articles that is directly indicating the ban on DS, then there is hope that CTA is a functioning 'government' that takes the interest of the people's welfare.

All DS practitioners everywhere, Rejoice! This is truly good news as we can see it as a soft lifting of the ban. Now is the time for all of us to push harder and not let it die down and remain as only this. With more effort, the ban can be lifted officially.

dorjedakini

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 11:01:35 AM »
What a great NEWS!! Thank you Namdrol for sharing this exciting news!
How can leaders of a country ban their citizen from getting education, medical and other benefits a citizen should have. Even a person who is an EX-PRISONER has the RIGHT to receive all the helps and benefits like other citizen of the country!

So many friends and relatives were being separated, hurt, back biting because of the ban, truly this is not the way to have peace and harmony. If CTA’s reason of enforcing the ban strongly (towards Shugden practice) is to get independent, then HOW does the segregation HELP Tibet to become independent?

I’m so glad the CTA under the leadership of Dr. Lobsang is doing something right, or at least realize what they are doing is totally backward and cruel.

Gypsy

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2012, 11:02:08 AM »
Thank you Namdrol for sharing this interesting news. I've checked the website and the links related to Dolgyal are no longer there. I've also checked that when it says "page not found" it actually means that the page was originally there but it was either relocated or deleted. This shows that the new government has realized that by banning ds practitioners who are also their own citizen is only making their community smaller and why the separation due to different religious views?

A bunch of closed minded, uneducated, stubborn and refuse to look at bigger picture people will not make it. The community will only shrink if they continue the ban. I'm glad that by removing the articles, it tells us that Dr Lobsang Sangye is actually plotting something, and it's kinda obvious that this discrimination is an obstacle for Tibet to move on.

Look at the meeting between Panchen Lama and Wen Jia Bao, it clearly shows us the Unity, Harmony and Acceptance they want to promote to the world. Why cant CTA wake up and realize things already?

RedLantern

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2012, 11:08:57 AM »
Dorje Shugden's around the world REJOICE with these good news!May there be more good news in future.Perhaps the Kalon Tripa wants the people to be united by slowly removing the secular side first and watch the outcome.It's time for tthe government to be fair to it's citizen,regardless of their religious beliefs.In this way there will be peace and harmony within the country.
Through the collective prayers of Dorje Shugden's practitioners,the ban will be lifted permanently.

Manjushri

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2012, 11:10:22 AM »
I have checked their website thoroughly and found that the most of the articles regarding Shugden has been removed from their system. There are still a few Shugden related articles, such as:

http://tibet.net/2010/04/21/delhi-high-court-dismisses-dorjee-shugden-devotees-charges/

but most of the more "fierce" articles have been removed. I take that it is a good sign for the Dorje Shugden practitioners.

However, until the official press release for all Dorje Shugden practitioners to enjoy the same benefits as others is released, I will not celebrate yet. Instead, if DorjeShugden.com has done his part in causing the articles to be removed, I felt the DorjeShugden.com team should work even harder for the ban to be lifted SOONER. DorjeShugden.com cannot relax and wait for it to happen, and must continue to find new ways to make the CTA's ears itchy so that they know they, as human to human, cannot let the practitioners suffer anymore.

This is very positive news for Shugdenpas! One step closer towards lifting of the ban. I agree with what Kris said that unless there is official confirmation BY THE CTA that all Tibetans will receive equal rights and treatment, then we still cannot fully rejoice, and that we must still continue to work hard to bring CTA's treatment of Shugdenpa's down. This is definitely a step up, and this result shows that Shugdenpas have to unite, come together, and ride on this, to make their stance. Until the time that there will be no more discrimination against Shugdenpas on a secular level, then we can rejoice more. We cannot let this opportunity to fight slip away!

It is blatant stupidity that the CTA chose to come down so hard on Shugdenpas.. because religion and politics should be two separate things from the beginning. Now that Dr. Lobsang Sangye has taken over, the CTA has no reason to continue ruling Tibetans with a "religious motive" also. They have no backing, no support (in religious rights), as opposed to when HHDL was in place.

So why has this removing of articles come about on the CTA website?

1.) Dr Lobsang Sangye has put some sense into the governing body, seeing it as an opportunity to segregate secular works from religion.

2.) For the world to see (not the lay Tibetans because I doubt most of have computers) that it is their first step to harmonizing the nation. It may just be a front. They might however choose not to do anything apart from removing these articles, which would not result in anything for Tibetan DS practitioners in terms of having their rights. We shall see.

3.) Finally realise that they need the support from their people, the Tibetans , and that maybe they were a little extreme (duh!) hehe.

4.) I feel that HHDL has his own reasons to picking Dr. Lobsang Sangye to lead the country as a secular head.... maybe this is what HHDL has planned all this while.

Anyways, it is still very positive news that CTA is toning down their take on Shugdenpas. Thanks Namdrol for this! There was no need to divide their people in the first place, and now, they're slowly reversing their actions.

Jessie Fong

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2012, 11:10:31 AM »
Thank you, thank you.

The Tibetan people have been deprived of their human rights for so long; DS practiioners being side-lined for their practice of this Protector.

Dr Lobsang has the foresight to separate secular and religious issues from office.  This is the way to move forward.

whitelion

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2012, 11:17:53 AM »
It's a good news to brighten up my days, agree with Kris this should not be a celebration yet, but no doubt it is a really GOOD news.

People from all around the world started to notice DS, thanks to HHDL and the ban. By more and more people know about the ban, people will try to understand more about DS, and based on what reasons he's so dangerous and CTA must kill him.
I believe a lot of people started to know the truth, they know whatever bad news that CTA made out about DS are not true.

If Mr. Lobsang Sangye the new Kalon Tripa of CTA really is the one who take out these news from their website, I must say thank you very much. Mr. Lobsang Sangye, you are making a step forward to bring harmony and peace to your own people. I hope Mr. Lobsang see it with his own eyes, how his fellow Tibetans suffer from the ban, how many people force to leave their beloved family because they have different view on DS. I doesn't means to be rude, Tibetan have lost their home 50 over years ago, why still put salt on wound? why create more problems within Tibetan community ? Why make our own family suffereing more ? If someone take over my home, I will not create another problem with my sibling and pointing finger on each other, I will work closely with my family and make sure everyone is ok.

I thanks Mr. Lobsang Sangye to fulfill your duty, you are doing a good job, and you are helping your family to be unity again. I hope the ban will be lifted soon, and all Tibetan from around the world will have a peace of mind. and may all suffering stop.

Lineageholder

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2012, 12:29:59 PM »
This is great news - hopefully of better things to come.

sahara

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2012, 12:36:25 PM »
Wow! This a great news and a good sign for all the Dorje Shugden practitioners. From this issue we can see that closer the ban to be lifted soon..... :) and CTA is already taking actions by removing controversial articles. Same they are slowly moving towards harmony now. we are notices from this issue Dr.Lobsang Sangye is making a step forward to bring harmony and peace to  the Tibetans, and he is creating the causes for the Tibetans to be more united. Realizing that the religion and polite should not be mixed up together.
Dorje Shugden practitioners must still continue to work hard and unity to the bright future for the ban to be lifted soon... :)

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2012, 12:38:10 PM »
This is indeed wonderful news and heartiest congratulations and a big thank you must go out to the Administrators of Dorjeshugden.com and all its contributors.

The removal of certain articles on CTA websites signals the reversal of CTA's stance on the Shugden affair. My opinion of this is as follows:

(i) The hard work and dedication of this Website and Forum has got the whole world looking at the CTA and asking questions that are uncomfortable to the CTA. The Administrators of DorjeShugden.com has successfully engaged the international community on the subject of the Shugden ban.

(ii) The CTA is now aware that it is being watched closely by the international community online;

(iii) The CTA has decided that either (a) it cannot afford any more bad press especially when questions about it's credibility as a government for all Tibetans regardless of their stance on the Shugden affair, is going viral and reaching more and more people and/or (b) it has changed its stance from being anti-Shugden to being neutral. Being neutral on religious beliefs of its citizens the correct position for a fair Government to take;

(iv) Dr Lobsang Sangye is coming into his own and is now exercising his powers away from the influence of HHDL.

At this critical juncture everyone seeking justice for Shugden practitioners should now step up their activities to draw even more attention onto the matter and force the ban to be lifted quickly. Build on the momentum that has been gained now that we know that the CTA is sensitive to the scrutiny of the only international community.

icy

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2012, 12:40:20 PM »
This is good news indeed about the CTA.  At least finally CTA is getting more civilised in their governmental practice.  Good for CTA if they are going to succeed in governing Tibet they need to win their people, unite them and create harmony.  By not banning dorje Shugden their uphill task is half won. I must say Kalon Tripa of the CTA is smart by not mixing up secular and religious affairs.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2012, 12:53:27 PM »
OMG!!!!! Wow! This is great news!  :) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::)The CTA is certainly watching our little friendly web forum. The hours spent discussing and analyzing why and how the CTA should abandon the ban is bearing a little bit of fruit. This is great! CTA, you are doing the right thing! Please don't stop with just the DS content on your website. Please gradually remove all traces of the ban from the Tibetan psyche.

CTA is definitely watching and reading our forum. All the more important we band together and write on the forum. We need to let them know Shugden will not and cannot be suppressed.

TK

Dekyi

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »
Thank you to Namdrol!
It's really showed page not found.

Wohoo.. good news to Tibetan Dorje Shugden practitioner! Wish the ban will be lifted soon.

Is very obvious that CTA removed Dolgyal topics from CTA website "quietly", CTA might found out a "truth" of DS.

Thanks to Dr Lobsang Sangye seeing the truth of religion freedom.

dondrup

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2012, 01:10:08 PM »
Thank You Namdrol for sharing such wonderful news! 

It is a good sign that CTA is toning down their stance on the Shugden issue and perhaps CTA is slowly moving towards the complete ban.

I fully agree with Kris and Manjushri, unless it is official from the CTA, we cannot afford to slow down our effort to completely lift the ban.

Wisdombeing brought up a good point. We must highlight this recent movement by CTA to the all Tibetans.

Perhaps it is timely now to launch a signature campaign on the internet to petition the CTA to lift the ban?   All Tibetans and practitioners affected by the current ban should sign on this petition to request the removal of this ban.  What do you all think?

Upon checking the CTA website, I had noticed an article below:
    http://tibet.net/2012/02/15/kalon-tripa-launches-tibet-policy-institute/

Kalon Tripa Launches Tibet Policy Institute

Kalon Tripa said the institute aims to carry out comprehensive research works on all aspect of Tibet-related issues, which he underlined would help the administration in framing policies for the next fifty years and making the Tibet issue a competent case on the international platform.

When Kalon Tripa said “all aspect of Tibet-related issue”, does it include the plight of the Tibetans who practise Dorje Shugden?  Since this institute will be doing research on many Tibet-related issues including political issues, it is timely that CTA be well informed about the ban and its effects on the Tibetans.

We need to provide Tibet Policy Institute and CTA all the relevant information about the Dorje Shugden and why the ban should be lifted completely now!

This news, combined with the demise of antishugden.com certainly bodes well for Dorje Shugden practitioners. I wonder what is the sentiment of the Tibetan community though - are they even aware that the CTA is softening its stance, at least on the official level. It is vital then that we write to Tibetan news/media to highlight this issue and praise the CTA for its progressiveness. When appropriate credit is given, especially in the international arena, perhaps this will be an incentive for the CTA to be more vocal about its stance to Dorje Shugden.

However, until the official press release for all Dorje Shugden practitioners to enjoy the same benefits as others is released, I will not celebrate yet. Instead, if DorjeShugden.com has done his part in causing the articles to be removed, I felt the DorjeShugden.com team should work even harder for the ban to be lifted SOONER. DorjeShugden.com cannot relax and wait for it to happen, and must continue to find new ways to make the CTA's ears itchy so that they know they, as human to human, cannot let the practitioners suffer anymore.

This is very positive news for Shugdenpas! One step closer towards lifting of the ban. I agree with what Kris said that unless there is official confirmation BY THE CTA that all Tibetans will receive equal rights and treatment, then we still cannot fully rejoice, and that we must still continue to work hard to bring CTA's treatment of Shugdenpa's down. This is definitely a step up, and this result shows that Shugdenpas have to unite, come together, and ride on this, to make their stance. Until the time that there will be no more discrimination against Shugdenpas on a secular level, then we can rejoice more. We cannot let this opportunity to fight slip away!