Author Topic: Dorje Shugden practitioners are drug traffickers  (Read 15410 times)

rossoneri

• Email
Re: Dorje Shugden practitioners are drug traffickers
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2015, 09:05:42 AM »
I find it's a good way to look at it as means to spread Dorje Shugden more and more.
People who don't know about the situation will check and learn more and Dorje Shugden gets spread more and more. Nothing bad will come out of Dorje Shugden practice ever!
May the ban end soon!

Dear Pema8,
To a certain extent you are right, but what I do not understand is why do someone who is practicing Dorje Shugden being alienated and treated like someone who had committed some serious crime in the society.

Students who simply following their Gurus instruction by practicing Dorje Shugden which passed down for generations suddenly no longer welcome by non-Shugden practitioners. This is a similar situation to the Apartheid system which the African people had to face until only recently. Why do we have to label a person as Dorje Shugden practitioner or not. Shouldn't we as a Buddhist practitioner be concentrating in the teachings of a Buddha a be enlighten by taking a path which you think is suitable for you.

VeronicaSmith

Re: Dorje Shugden practitioners are drug traffickers
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2015, 01:49:05 PM »
It is actually ridiculous how people see DS people like that. Just because we practice (which last time I checked is in our rights to believe in something) that makes us different? Why the discrimination? What did we do? if you don't like us then leave us alone. We are people not some kind of criminal. I understand there is a disagreement but for people to be limited to things because of the belief, thats terrible! The monks in Tibet that are being attacked have it way worse, imagine being treated like a criminal in your own country by your people and they deny the bullying. Why the abuse? what did thy do besides have their own beliefs?