Author Topic: Trijang Rinpoche's personal Shugden statue!!!!!  (Read 14352 times)

beggar

Trijang Rinpoche's personal Shugden statue!!!!!
« on: January 29, 2013, 11:44:44 AM »
Hey folks,

Woke up to an amazing super treat this morning. Look what's up on the front page of the website!

A SPECTACULAR photo of Kyabje Trijang Dorje Change's personal Dorje Shugden statue.

See the story here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/trijang-rinpoches-personal-dorje-shugden-statue/

and the photo is attached down below.

Do share it around with everyone in your sangha - it is a blessing just to see this. Dorje Shugden literally comes alive right on your computer screen.

Positive Change

Re: Trijang Rinpoche's personal Shugden statue!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 12:53:01 PM »
WOW... how amazingly beautiful. How blessed we are to be able to catch a glimpse of this holy statue. Thank you dorjeshugden.com for yet another short and sweet article to brighten up our day!.

I wonder what other statues are on HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang's personal altar???

My all time favourite photo of HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang below:

whitelion

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »
Dear DS.com/Begger,

Thanks very much for sharing this photo with us, indeed it's very fortunate to just look at this holy DS statue of HH Trijang Rinpoche. HH Trijang Rinpoche is one of most influential lama in Gelug lineage. If I may say maybe over 80% of gelug geshe, teachers, students received direct and indirect teaching from HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche before. Among all these holy teaching that HH Trijang Rinpoche convey to the students, Dorje Shugden is one of the main practice that HH Trijang Rinpoche encourage  to follow and practice.

It's because during this degenerate time, Dorje Shugden, the uncommon protector of Gaden tradition will bring help us through the most lusty, greedy, ignorance time, and DS will also help us in our spiritual practice.

Among hundreds of Dharma protectors, HH Trijang Rinpoche have choosen the most suitable for us to practice in this time, and HH Trijang Rinpoche practice this lineage himself even in his current reincarnation. If this lineage isn't complete or pure, why Trijang Rinpoche will keep it so close to his heart.

HH Trijang Rinpoche himself doesn't need a protector practice (Trijang Rinpoche is a Buddha) but Trijang Rinpoche keep it for us, Trijang Rinpoche knows if the people in this era doesn't practice DS, it will be very hard for us to achieve higher realization in Buddhism.

I thanks HH Trijang Rinpoche keep this powerful practice for us.

Big Uncle

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 02:01:16 PM »
Wow! Thank you so much for this beautiful statue of Dorje Shugden. This must be one really old statue. It looks old and with all due respect, it looks roughly made. I wonder if Trijang Rinpoche himself made this statue. That would mean that this statue must be a very powerful relic of Trijang Rinpoche that has powerful presence of Dorje Shugden's energy in it.

Perhaps, it might be made by any of his equally attained students like Zong Rinpoche etc. I am just wondering. Whatever it is, the statue is very holy and we all know how close Dorje Shugden is with Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. Just seeing this statue is such a blessing. It reminds me of how fortunate that we have an incarnation of Manjushri within our midst acting as a Protector.

Dorje Pakmo

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 05:13:36 PM »
Dear beggar,
Thank you for the very rare picture of HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang's personal Dorje Shugden statue. How lucky we are to be able to see it here on DS.com.

Among hundreds of Dharma protectors, HH Trijang Rinpoche have choosen the most suitable for us to practice in this time, and HH Trijang Rinpoche practice this lineage himself even in his current reincarnation. If this lineage isn't complete or pure, why Trijang Rinpoche will keep it so close to his heart.

HH Trijang Rinpoche himself doesn't need a protector practice (Trijang Rinpoche is a Buddha) but Trijang Rinpoche keep it for us, Trijang Rinpoche knows if the people in this era doesn't practice DS, it will be very hard for us to achieve higher realization in Buddhism.

How true. HH Trijang Rinpoche is truly kind and compassionate to have kept Dorje Shugden's practice alive for many people who really need it at this time. HH Trijang Rinpoche current reincarnation continued to practice and give teachings of Dorje Shugden to lay and ordained people.

If HHDL allowed only his reincarnated Guru HH Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden, then is he not prepared that HH Trijang Rinpoche will continue to teach and make Dorje Shugden's practice available to more people?  If HH Trijang Rinpoche is practising Dorje Shugden and have reincarnated to benefit the people of this time, then there is no doubt that Dorje Shugden is a true Buddha and not a spirit as claimed.
DORJE PAKMO

paolorossi

• Email
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 10:14:56 PM »
THANKS DEARS TO PUT THIS VERY HOLY STATUE ON YOUR SITE MAY YOU BE BLESSED 4EVER BY DORJE SHUGDEN!THANKS AGAIN A REAL PLEASURE,MAY THE ALL WORLD REALIZE HIS PRECIOUSNESS.LONG LIFE TO TRIJANG CHOKTRUL RINPOCHE.PAOLO

brian

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 02:03:24 AM »
Dear beggar,
Thank you for the very rare picture of HH Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang's personal Dorje Shugden statue. How lucky we are to be able to see it here on DS.com.

How true. HH Trijang Rinpoche is truly kind and compassionate to have kept Dorje Shugden's practice alive for many people who really need it at this time. HH Trijang Rinpoche current reincarnation continued to practice and give teachings of Dorje Shugden to lay and ordained people.

If HHDL allowed only his reincarnated Guru HH Trijang Rinpoche to practice Dorje Shugden, then is he not prepared that HH Trijang Rinpoche will continue to teach and make Dorje Shugden's practice available to more people?  If HH Trijang Rinpoche is practising Dorje Shugden and have reincarnated to benefit the people of this time, then there is no doubt that Dorje Shugden is a true Buddha and not a spirit as claimed.

Thank you Beggar for posting/sharing this precious photo! A personal statue of a High Lama! How fortunate am I and all of the dorjeshugden.com friends to be able to see it and get blessing from it. Yes I agree, by having seen it is already a blessing needless to say if you can have it onto your main altar at your center. I found this sacred statue to have a very strong energry and it is a very different feeling when you other holy statues. This one is a standout! Made my day just to be able to see it today! Thank you again for sharing!   

Ganden_follower

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 06:19:19 AM »
Wow!!!

Thanks so much for posting this. There is something definitely inspiring about seeing the holy images of the Buddhas that our lineage gurus have used in their practice. The blessings are definitely there!

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 07:11:32 AM »
Is is always good to see an image of Dorje Shugden but to be able to look at the personal statue of Trijang Rinpoche is enormously auspicious. The statue is extremely life-like which is not surprising when we think of the millions of mantras and prayers that Tijang Rinpoche would have done in front of it.

Looking at Trijang Rinpoche's personal DS statue, I am again reminded how fortunate we are that he has returned and is clearly practicing Dorje Shugden and giving initiations. Just to realize that we live in an era where this great master is alive and active is something to rejoice about and that there is a possibility that one day we will meet with this living Buddha is a double bonus.

Trijang Rinpoche's has been making more public appearances in the last few months and that something uplifting for Shugden practitioners around the world. The CTA cannot do very much at all about Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche's Dorje Shugden practice and activities because he is the one person the Dalai Lama has said is exempted from the ban.

Q

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 08:18:01 AM »
I've always enjoyed looking at images of DS on people's altar, which is one of the reason why I follow ds.com fanpage on facebook... so to actually see an image of Trijang Rinpoche's personal DS statue... well, lets just say I save the picture and printed it out.

Thank you very much for sharing this picture here. Trijang Rinpoche is one of the greatest DS lamas, and lately I have been hearing a lot of news about Trijang Rinpoche giving initiations and public teachings. It truly is wonderful to see such an erudite scholar and teacher passing on the lineage to thousands of people.

Looks like the CTA can't do much to stop the growth of DS... lol

honeydakini

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 10:50:18 AM »
This is extremely beautiful and the statue comes alive just by the power of Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang's practice. I've been very happy to hear so much recent news about Trijang Rinpoche, and now to see this statue. All of you are ds.com must have incredible merits to be able to get your hands on something as precious as this. Thank you for your compassionate generosity, to share the picture with all of us.

Most of all, it is very heartwarming to know that Trijang Rinpoche's legacy revives again in the young incarnation who is starting to teach in the world again. Such good news to have heard that Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche was recently in Europe and giving initiations and teachings just like his previous life. Here's the article http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/trijang-rinpoche-visits-europe-2012/

Do see the wonderful photos in the article. Trijang Rinpoche has such a powerful, magnetising energy field around him. Everyone there must have been so very blessed!

Mana

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 10:58:16 PM »
Everyone should obtain a statue of Dorje Shugden. It is money well spent. We like to have cars, houses, vacations, new clothes, microwave, tvs, and the likes. Why not make sure our personal shrines are the best and most extensive we can manage to match our liking to samsaric items.

We should spend money on our personal shrines and obtaining statues and various offering items. Make offerings daily in order to generate the merit to attain realizations.

This life should be used to gain realizations. Nothing else can be taken only forfeited forcibly.

Mana

Invite from here: http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 06:33:36 AM »
I really love Trijang Rinpoche's personal statue of Dorje Shugden. It is the artwork, the detail and the expressions on the statue that really makes it amazingly real. I wonder if we can buy reproductions of this statue anywhere. the statue is painted so vividly and it must be highly blessed as it is Trijang Rinpoche himself who does his prayers in front of this statue. I wonder if this statue has now been returned to the current Trijang Rinpoche? I would really love to see this statue on my altar and wake up to it everyday (my altar is in my room) alongside with my other Buddha statues :)

dsiluvu

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »
What a nice blessing to see Trijang Rinpoche's personal Dorje Shugden statue. It looks so alive! It give's me some ideas on how I should adorn him with pearls and tibetan brocade clothing.

I bought a Dorje Shugden statue about 2 months back  http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/ and I must admit that the quality of the statues they provide is very good. I am impressed with their shipping speed, their care in packaging and they actually offered me some mantras for me to insert in the statue as well! If anyone is looking for a Dorje Shugden statue... I will recommend them to shop online above :)

Dorje Shugden now sits by my bedside on a quaint corner with candles and incense billowing every night... I feel so safe that before I go to bed the last image I see is a Buddha and upon wake, I also see a Buddha!

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 04:10:19 PM »
Wow...such a blessing!!! Such a beautiful piece of art, i wonder where is it now thou. I consider myself very lucky to able to know a little bit about Dorje Shugden and if not because of this website many won't be able to understand the reason behind Dorje Shugden's banned. Such an honor to be able to look at HH Trijang Rinpoche's personal statue of Dorje Shugden. Trijang Rinpoche was truly one of the master of Gelug of our time and one of His main practice was Dorje Shugden, really hope that the current Trijang Rinpoche will continue to spread the practice of Dorje Shugden and Dharma effectively as His previous life.