Author Topic: Denma Gonsar Rinpoche  (Read 8541 times)

kelsang

Denma Gonsar Rinpoche
« on: May 09, 2009, 09:16:46 PM »
Small | Large

Mana

Re: Denma Gonsar Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 11:28:05 PM »
Found some precious photos of the Great Denma Gonsa Rinpoche:

The young Denma Gonsa Rinpoche

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 08:05:20 AM »
Thank u Mana and Kelsang for such wonderful and rare pictures of Denma Gonsar Rinpoche.

Recently, I have heard from reliable sources that during the previous earthquake in Qinghai where Denma Gonsar Rinpoche Monastery is situated, all building surrounding the monastery was badly damaged. There was ZERO damage in that monastery.

There was another Gelugpa Monastery which was in the midst of construction around the same area, collapsed at that time also. Even Denma Gonsar Rinpoche personal house/ladrang which was situated not far outside the monastery stayed intact whereby the surrounding houses were badly damaged.

Hmmmmm, I wonder why? From my not so deep understanding on Buddhism, I truly believe it is DS intervention and OF COURSE, their student - teacher disciple relationship which is very strong and not broken that kept the monastery and the people safe.

dsiluvu

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 11:09:22 AM »
It is always so fascinating to here of news that is actually happening now in today's era where holy/sacred grounds and sights stand untouched by natural disasters. It is inspiring and strengthen faiths.  And in this case  Dorje Shugden who always gives us signs that he is around and he will protect :) Denma Gongsar Rinpoche's monastery is definitely a no coincidence... why is this monastery and His ladrang remained untouched?

It is very much believed that natural disasters are caused by the group karma of the people of that place/country, and most often caused by nagas who is basically unhappy with what we humans are doing... do correct me if am wrong?

DharmaSpace

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 03:47:20 PM »
Dear  Mana,
Those are really awesome pictures of Denma Gonsar, tried finding more information or videos on this great lama but I was not successful earlier.
Though would be cool to put shades on Denma Gonsa statues .

Mana

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 08:35:53 PM »
Here is a picture of Denma Gonsar Rinpoche wamly greeting a reporter from CCTV, China's main television network. We can see that Rinpoche is very humble, it looked like he went out himself to the gate to receive the reporters.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 09:50:51 PM »
Thanks for sharing this picture of Denma Gonsar Rinpoche and the CCTV reporter. It's great to see warmth between a Tibetan and a Chinese national - no doubt there will be some barbed criticism aimed at Denma Gonsar Rinpoche from the pro-Tibetan anti-China brigade but if we can only look at the positive side, this is a picture of harmony - of a Tibetan High Lama and a Chinese national being respectful of one another.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaSpace

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 03:00:18 AM »
Chinese people are also sentient beings :)  they deserve compassion too, and deserve the chance to be enlightened as well. Long running conflicts got me thinking that who knows the Chinese in this life who may have the upper hand were the Tibetans of the past, and the Tibetans now were the Chinese soldiers who harmed the Tibetans in the past. So never hate/harm anyone you might be born as one of them later. 

Such a cool lama Denma Gonsar one of the few who are in shades, I wonder how will he manifest his nirmanakaya this life, as a Rock Star or Business person, no matter what form he takes he will benefit many sentient beings. Just look at the biggest Dorje Shugden statue he has built in the world how much devotion his students have for him.

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=164

icy

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 04:03:09 AM »
Thank u Mana and Kelsang for such wonderful and rare pictures of Denma Gonsar Rinpoche.

Recently, I have heard from reliable sources that during the previous earthquake in Qinghai where Denma Gonsar Rinpoche Monastery is situated, all building surrounding the monastery was badly damaged. There was ZERO damage in that monastery.

There was another Gelugpa Monastery which was in the midst of construction around the same area, collapsed at that time also. Even Denma Gonsar Rinpoche personal house/ladrang which was situated not far outside the monastery stayed intact whereby the surrounding houses were badly damaged.

Hmmmmm, I wonder why? From my not so deep understanding on Buddhism, I truly believe it is DS intervention and OF COURSE, their student - teacher disciple relationship which is very strong and not broken that kept the monastery and the people safe.

Yes, I agree with you Shudgenprotector.  The good samaya of student and teacher disciple relationship definitely makes Dorje Shugden works harder in saving the monastery and people in the earthquake.