Author Topic: Offerings for DS Empowerment  (Read 4797 times)

DharmaSpace

Offerings for DS Empowerment
« on: November 19, 2011, 03:44:51 AM »
This is a very nice setup for Dorje SHugden empowerment, very modern and western feel to an ancient ritual. Enjoy it!

lightning

Re: Offerings for DS Empowerment
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 05:41:24 PM »
The person who did this offering is to be reminded not to put washing feet offering there for any protectors,
They would be displeased with washing feet offering. :o
From picture the following are the offering:
Offering to mouth, Offering to washing feet, flower, incense, lamp, perfume and food.

The correct one should be the following 7 offerings:
Offering to mouth, flower, incense, lamp, perfume, food and music

dsiluvu

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 06:24:46 PM »
Wow dharmaspace like like like!
This is a really beautiful altar set up! Nice one  :D

Is it really wrong to offer 8 sensory? Perhaps it was meant for yamantaka?

lightning

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 06:51:04 PM »
Wow dharmaspace like like like!
This is a really beautiful altar set up! Nice one  :D

Is it really wrong to offer 8 sensory? Perhaps it was meant for yamantaka?
There is no Yamantaka in front, even if yamantaka statue or tangka is in front the offering is wrong.

I do love the beautiful set up but the offerings should not have water for washing feet offering. For those who really know and may refer to your protector saddanna should know it.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 12:07:16 PM »
Thank you for pointing that out much appreciated. Good to eat humble pie sometimes.

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 02:08:41 PM »
I so much rejoice in seeing the empowerment of Shugden available to so many outside the Tibetan circles. Shugden must go global and not stay within the confines of Tibetans only. It is wonderful to see Shugden empowerment 'alive' and 'well' and flourishing outside the politics of the dying Ex- Exile Tibetan Govt's (now CTA) control.

We must do everything to promote Shugden out of the confines of CTA's small and loose control. We will see their cracks and they will waver soon. All the CTA did to damage others and create so much schism and heartaches will fall back upon them in the near future. These are not words of doom, but the effects of Karma. CTA will never stop Shugden's practice in this or future lives. They made a big 'mistake' by banning Shugden. They made Shugden bigger than ever and it will keep growing.

I myself will continue to finance the growth of Shugden by donations to Shar Gaden, Shugden Monasteries, printing, distribution, etc. I will continue to allocate a part of my funds to the growth of Shugden. I know I am not the only one. There are many of us out there for a fact. CTA's ban at first confused me, then it became anger, then understanding, and now it has pushed me to promote and finance Shugden all the way. If there was no ban, I don't think I will allocate amounts to the cause and work towards it. For me the ban was disheartening at first, but now it fuels me to bring Shugden global. In a way I thank CTA-I can't believe I said that-but yes, THANK YOU CTA FOR THE BAN. The ban will be gone in the very near future. I will spend the rest of my life to contribute to the growth of Shugden.

TK

lightning

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 04:45:47 AM »
Thank you for pointing that out much appreciated. Good to eat humble pie sometimes.
Sorry pal, not trying to make you eat humble pie, but the picture may mislead others that this is the standard for placing 7 offerings for dharma protectors ;)
BTW I do luv the set up expect for the 7 offerings

icy

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 02:59:47 PM »
Yes TK, I agree with you.  The ban absolutely fuels many like us to contribute to the spread of Dorje Shugden world wide, far and wide.  The grip will be loosen and the wild fire will blaze globally uncontrollably.  There will be the effect of karma ripening to those who try stopping it.  To their bewilderment DS will continue to grow and flourish despite their attempts to stop the practice.