Author Topic: GREAT NEWS!!!!! TRIJANG RINPOCHE CONFERS INITIATION IN EUROPE!!!  (Read 12941 times)

bambi

Re: GREAT NEWS!!!!! TRIJANG RINPOCHE CONFERS INITIATION IN EUROPE!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2013, 04:01:00 AM »
Rejoice! I was crying when I saw HH Trijang Rinpoche and HH Jamyang Rinpoche! Such a beautiful sight! Thank you admin for always updating such joyous events! If only I was in Italy to witness the Great Masters and receive Blessings from them. I was extremely touched to see both of them being so close and holding each other's hands while walking into the prayer hall. Such respect and closeness. They are some of the Greatest Master alive and I really hope to be able to meet them and receive initiations/Blessings from them soon! May they continue to turn the wheel of Dharma and spread King Dorje Shugden's practice far and wide!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 06:41:05 AM »
After watching these videos, one cant help but wonder, where would Trijang Rinpoche go from here? Will he still tour europe or will he stay in the US and do retreats? Which country would invite him next? Gangchen Rinpoche in Italy? Serkong Tritul in Taiwan? It is always a blessing to invite such a great lineage master to bless us and to allow us to learn from them. Perhaps, next, Trijang Rinpoche will work to inviting Pabongkha Rinpoche on a world tour with him?! that would be incredible, having the blessings of the lineage Lamas would be something i can only dream of!

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 03:41:56 PM »
It's fantastic and awesome to watch and listen to HH Choktrul Trijang Rinpoche in these videos! How fortunate those people were to be in the presence of a living Buddha and some of the highest ranking lamas. And how fortunate for them to receive Dorje Shugden initiation.

May this be one of the many dharma teachings that HH will give. May HH live long, may all lamas live long. May the ban on Dorje Shugden be lifted soon.

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 03:01:32 PM »
Rejoice! After 30 years of waiting, HH Trijang Rinpoche is teaching again and giving DS initiation. This is such a good news. Many great masters who have escaped from Tibet in 1950's are very very old now, we need someone to continue with the lineage and teachings. The timing is just perfect that HH Trijang Rinpoche is starting to teach again. I hope to see more of his news. I also notice Lama Osel is also quite active now, he has been visiting his centers around the world and also giving teachings. Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 05:05:13 AM »
Surely it cant be a coincidence that Trijang Rinpoche and Lama Osel are teaching right now after the Dalai Lama has relaxed the Dorje Shugden ban. I have a feeling that he will be lifting the ban in stages, probably over the course of the next 2-3 years because the ban has been set in place for so long. When the ban is lifted, it is highly likely that the Dalai Lama would explain about the ban on why did he declare Dorje Shugden to be evil and why is he retracting it now, like what the 5th Dalai Lama did. By then, all of those who went all the way against Dorje Shugden would have their ego hurt very badly.