Author Topic: First Illustrated Story of Dorje Shugden in the World!!!  (Read 15209 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
First Illustrated Story of Dorje Shugden in the World!!!
« on: September 08, 2010, 05:29:24 PM »

Dear Dorjeshugden.com,

I am continuously amazed at the amount of effort, expenses, time and devotion you put towards the education of Dorje Shugden' practice. How can I ever thank you enough and show my deepest appreciations?

I have never come across such a wonderful illustrated story of Dorje Shugden and with a great voiceover. I am amazed at the work. I just saw it on the homepage and feel so excited. Very inspiring. Not too long and perfect.

So many people will benefit from this. It will even benefit children also. Watching this holy story on full screen on my computer brings tears to my eyes. Thank you.

TK

Everyone should watch it here: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/

Mohani

• duldzin
Re: First Illustrated Story of Dorje Shugden in the World!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 05:54:53 PM »
Nice :)
Do you know if they are going to bring out a comic?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 06:21:26 PM by Mohani »

beggar

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 06:31:14 PM »
Incredible innovation – what an unique way to bring Dorje Shugden’s blessed story out to the world. I’m sure many people relate to a visual form more than reading big old books.

I think it would also be a nice learning tool (bedtime story?) for children to learn the history and story of such an incredible being. 

I thank the team very much for all your effort and involved very vast thinking – writing the script, doing the illustrations, the voice over and the cute Chinese subtitles! (well, what about the French, Germany, Vietnamese, American etc etc – soon, soon I hope!)

Mana

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 06:57:12 PM »

I heard a very well illustrated comic is on the way by the people of dorjeshugden.com. The illustrations on the homepage is just the beginning of their projects for a Protector whose time has come.

The team at dorjeshugden.com has many projects to highlight Dorje Shugden's story to the world. They are a very devoted and hardworking team.

Anyone can download the illustrations on the homepage and translate into any language they like. After translation it can be uploaded on this site and other sites for maximum exposure. It should be on as many sites as possible.

Mana
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 06:59:16 PM by Mana »

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 07:06:03 PM »
Man DS.com has been busy busy busy...Just now i watched from beginning to end and found it most informative. While all the information is here on the site and indepth. This illustration concept brings it all out into the open easy to understand and remember.

Something for us to share with others who want to ease themselves into DS practice or understanding. Can't wait for the comic book, any hints? is it like judge dread style, or black n white? fantasy imagery?

I hope they leak some on the net for us to salivate over.

much respect DS.COM, thanks for everything

xxx

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »

Thanks to the 14th Dalai Lama, Dorje Shugden is very well known to the world.

Now it is our job to further educate everyone as to who he is, his history, his benefits, why we need him and how to begin his practice.

Trijang Rinpoche's prophecy in the 70's regarding how Dorje Shugden/Dalai Lama will work together to spread the dharma although it may not appear so, of course is accurate and coming true now.

The Dalai Lama currently during public speeches has begun to say that it is his duty to let you know the 'disbenefits' of Shugden but IT IS UP TO US TO PRACTICE OR NOT. As you have religious freedom. The monks at Serpom Monastery mentioned Dalai Lama's tone is much less harsh and during his stay in Sera, NO TROUBLE CAME TO SERPOM MONASTERY WHAT SO EVER. NO RIOTS FROM LAY PPL AT ALL this time around which of course is big news. No one from the Dalai Lama's group incited any incidences against Serpom Monastery this time around.  Dalai Lama has toned downed his speech especially the latest one in Sera. Perhaps the Dalai Lama was not taken to court, but was 'warned' to tone done his speeches against Shugden. For the Indian courts to release the case on technicalities, I'm sure they might have given the Dalai Lama a light warning also.

It is ironic, because near where he was giving his sermon in Sera is Serpom Monastery happily practicing, debating and doing their activities. When the Dalai Lama was staying in Sera recently and giving sermons, he can hear the monks of Serpom Monastery doing their debates energetically and enthusiasitically as they always do from his room. Someone from his entourage mentioned, maybe they are debating extra loud to annoy the Dalai Lama staying nearby?

tk

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 07:56:02 PM »

The comic book coming out does indeed sound very exciting. I would love to get some hints of it also.

thanks

tk

Helena

• Email
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 09:52:25 PM »
WOW!!!!

THANK YOU, DS TEAM!

All of you are truly dedicated to working hard in spreading Dorje Shugden to the whole world. Great idea to have it translated into Chinese and hope that more languages can be done for all to get to know this amazing great Protector.

I really love this Illustrated Story with Narration! Have watched it again and again!

I can easily share this with so many friends and their children!

What a great way to share the story of Dorje Shugden - informative, engaging and most informative!

DORJE SHUGDEN'S TIME HAS CERTAINLY COME!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Helena

dsiluvu

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 10:23:41 PM »
KUDOS to the DS.com TEAM for giving us this 1st ever audio visual creation of the story on our beloved protector!!!

Now many people will get the chance to hear the true story, learn and definitely like Helana says... a mark that
DORJE SHUGDEN'S TIME HAS NOT ONLY COME BUT HERE!!!!

I am so AMAZED at this Illustration movie and I rejoice rejoice rejoice! Also ds.com I am amazed at u guys working behind the scenes quietly, so devotedly and sincerely and really quietly, humbly, yet from time to time you pop up with new things that stuns everyone! Please continue your good work that benefits so many people.

You are humble and brave soldiers and entourages of Dorje Shugden, you do work behind the scenes to spread DS, fueling us with knowledge and info and no one knows who you are, but out of your love to spread Dorje Shugden.

This I find this inspiring, courageous and I do hope one day soon we will all be able to see who you guys are :)

Love & Respect!

DSFriend

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 10:48:29 PM »
Watching the illustrated story of Dorje Shugden brought tears to my eyes. The scenes are so well depicted and most of all, is accurate. What a great way to promote the Protector. I've forwarded this video link to my quite a few of my friends as well. Will there be a comic version? I am certainly waiting with antipication!

What an awesome site we have. Admin and team, thank you so much for all that you do to promote Dorje Shugden.

kurava

• Email
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 12:07:49 AM »
Thank you DS.com Admin & Team .

I am truly impressed and deeply moved by your dedication to bring this beneficial practice in such clear, captivating forms to as many people as possible.

Your team has done incredibly well IN SUCH A SHORT TIME ! I prostrate to you.

I must say this will definitely appeal to those people that don't like to read.

With your permission, how can I download the illustration on my desktop so that I can show it to my friends & kids?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 12:14:45 AM by kurava »

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 01:06:26 AM »
Wow is such an understatement for the illustrated story! I really LOVE it! This was such a lovely surprise - there was no hint of this brewing! I think it's fantastic and really brought the story to life! It's also exciting that we can contribute other language subtitles for it.

Re the comic, if one is being considered, i hope it'll be like this - as in more of a graphic novel than a comic for kids.

Great job to all those involved, especially whoever came up with the idea in the first place. It's so very innovative!

Heck, i'm gonna watch it again..
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 03:28:14 AM »
WOW!!! This is great. I am trying to download it now so that I may share it with friends here at Shar Gaden.
The connection is a bit slow. This is wonderful!

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 04:19:03 AM »
That's amazing!! I've added it onto my Facebook hoping that this form of "entertainment" will grab those on Facebooks' attention! :)

I really like how it structures everything out. Very straight-forward, chronological, LOGICAL and interesting. I love, love, love it!! :)

The DS.com people are really an amazing set of people. I doubt that it's just one person doing all of this! If it is, imagine the amount of merits accumulated by this person by spreading DS in such innovative and effective ways. MANN. Well jealous! Haha I better start printing more brochures and be more proactive in spreading DS :) Don't put the DS.com efforts to waste.

@TenzinSungrab YES! YES! You should! :) I can't imagine how happy the monks would be to watch it! It'd be great if you could translate it for them. Or better yet, make them translate it as their English assignment! haha

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 07:35:51 AM »

This is the best dorje shugden site in the world. The most definitive and contains information from all aspects and even provides links to other related sites. Very fair and very open to pro and against Shugden opinions. It's mission statement is not for bashing the Dalai Lama which is wonderful.

This site is really dedicated to spreading dorje shugden to as many people as possible through evidence, proof, logic, debate, forum discussion and education. I rejoice.

tk