Author Topic: Question: Who is it at the other side?  (Read 4811 times)

Paul_Spain

• Email
Question: Who is it at the other side?
« on: April 15, 2008, 07:03:51 PM »
Hello friends! My name is Paul, and I live in Spain. I am a practisioner of the kadampa school (NKT-IKBU). I am really impressed by this website, and I would like to know what school built it.
Recently, I was sent off from a guelug website and from a kagyu monastery just because I am a Dorje Shugden follower. I also would like to know if all guelugpas and all kagyupas agree this.
Thanks a lot

OM AH HUM

hope rainbow

Re: Question: Who is it at the other side?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 09:52:32 AM »
Hello friends! My name is Paul, and I live in Spain. I am a practisioner of the kadampa school (NKT-IKBU). I am really impressed by this website, and I would like to know what school built it.
Recently, I was sent off from a guelug website and from a kagyu monastery just because I am a Dorje Shugden follower. I also would like to know if all guelugpas and all kagyupas agree this.
Thanks a lot

OM AH HUM

Paul,

WEBSITE
I can't say who built this website, but it sure is well done and serves a great purpose.
My gratitude to all those that are behind it. Bravo!
If more DS practitioners would do as much to make known the qualities of DS and let the truth prevail, I am sure the ban would be lifted sooner.

GELUG
As a practitioner who relies on Dorje Shugden, I am within the lineage of Losang Drakpa (Lama Tsongkhapa), the lineage of Atisha, the combined lineage of Manjushri and Maitreya, the same lineage as the Dalai Lama or Kelsang Gyatso.
Dorje Shugden is the protector of Nagarjuna's teachings as explained clearly by Lama Tsongkhapa, and as such he is the protector of the Gelug lineage.
Even if some monks have officially been expelled from the gelug monsateries of Ganden and Sera, they are still Gelug in their practice. Even NKT is Gelug in their lineage, in their practice, in their reference teachings... NKT teaches the Lamrim.

Do all the gelugpas agree with the monks being expelled?
I don't know.
I don't agree with it, but I must also respect the Dalai Lama and look for the reasons why this is being done, why the Dalai Lama seem to have contradicted himself so many times on the subject...
All I see as a result is that many people suffer from the ban but then it also makes many more people develop faith and reliance into Dorje Shugden, maybe at the expenses of the Dalai Lama, but what a selfless sacrifice that is!

Look for more on this website, there is a lot of information that has helped me get a better understanding of the situation.

OM BENZA WIKI BITTANA SOHA

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 01:24:30 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Paul! What I like about this forum and website is that it is not associated with any particular school and only promotes Dorje Shugden practice and the Buddhist qualities of peace and harmony.

While historically Dorje Shugden manifested to protect Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings, I feel that Dorje Shugden as an enlightened being, protects all - those who practice Buddha's teachings and those who simply want to be better people.

The schism within the sangha because of the ban of this wonderful practice is regrettable but if you read more of the vast information available in this website, you will find that there should not be conflict and we should all just respect all and continue to practice the Dharma.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DharmaSpace

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 04:10:11 PM »
Dear Paul,
Welcome to the site and forum. This is the best dorjeshugden resource I have found on the net. They do a lot of unconventional things to spread Dorje Shugden all over the world. And they use positive reinforcement to spread Dorje Shugden and I think it has won them many people who know subscribe to Dorje Shugden.

Would you think a dorjeshudgen site in Spanish will be of benefit to many spaniards and spanish speaking people?