Author Topic: Dorje Shugden in Peaceful form and Kache Marpo for download!  (Read 9989 times)

Mana

Dorje Shugden in Peaceful form and Kache Marpo for download!
« on: December 11, 2011, 07:35:02 PM »

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD HIGH RESOLUTION: http://dorjeshugden.com/download/ds-peaceful.jpg

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD HIGH RESOLUTION: http://dorjeshugden.com/download/kachemarpo.jpg

tsangpakarpo

Re: Dorje Shugden in Peaceful form and Kache Marpo for download!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 02:08:31 PM »
Thanks Mana for sharing with us!

Such a beautiful thangka of Dorje Shugden and His four other emanations.

On the top left we have Gyenze or otherwise known as Ratna Shugden who rides on a horse. Gyenze can be said to be the Buddha of Wealth among the other emanations. His practice will lead us to greater wealth, both inner and outer as well as increase in lifespan if practiced well. 

On the top right is Wangze or otherwise known as Pema Shugden who rides on a dragon. He helps tame and subdue our troubled minds in order for us to assist more people to practice the Dharma with ease. Practicing Wangze helps us overcome very difficult situations that can't be solved easily.

On the bottom left is a peaceful form of Dorje Shugden who rides on a elephant. Shize or Vairochana Shugden is how we refer Him to. Many people rely on Him to help clear their obstacles to practicing the Dharma as well as to pacify their negative karma. If relied accordingly, His practice is very very powerful for healting serious diseases.

On the bottom right we have Trakze or otherwise known as Karma Shugden who rides on a garuda. He is of a wrathful form which is the strongest in helping us overcome our negative obstacles, maras and so on that impairs our Dharma journey. Practicing Trakze is also very good for overcoming black magic and extremely dangerous situations.

All the above information can be found in the GREATEST website of Dorje Shugden. Check it out here http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=4279 . Reading the website has helped improve my knowledge on Dorje Shugden tremendously. Do check it out. There are many interesting articles!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 04:03:45 PM »
The top thangka is absolutely gorgeous. The painter must have tons of devotion to Dorje Shugden to have produced something so nice and exqiusite on dorje shudgen.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »
These two thankas are a gem and beautiful. Absolutely love them. Thank you Mana for sharing with us. Also thank you to tsangpakarpo for the explanation of the 4 emanations. How fortunate we are to see these images! DS is so compassionate that he emanates in different forms to help people who have different needs. I personally love the original form.

Kache Marpo looks so alive! He is the loyal assistant to Dorje Shugden and an enlightened Buddha himself. Can't wait for the ban to be lifted and see more thankas being displayed in public.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 06:28:30 PM »
Thank you for the images Mana - that black background really makes Karche Marpo pop. Ive seen Karche Marpo before (plenty of videos on YouTube!) and like Galens said, fantastic assistant. The King comes, takes a look at the questions presented to him, then he leaves... then Karche Marpo arrives, speed reads the questions and then gives the answers on the King's behalf. He really is the epitome of guru devotion, to serve his 'boss' so well.

Roberto

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 06:46:19 PM »
I Realllllllly like the five forms of Dorje Shugden and especially Karche Marpo in the front... The colors are very rich and classy, not bright and cartoonish... it feels deep and luxurious I could stare for hours at!

In this form Dorje Shugden looks soo peaceful and calm.

I wish I could buy online a print or large poster.

**** hmmmmmm

dsiluvu

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 07:38:27 PM »
I Realllllllly like the five forms of Dorje Shugden and especially Karche Marpo in the front... The colors are very rich and classy, not bright and cartoonish... it feels deep and luxurious I could stare for hours at!

In this form Dorje Shugden looks soo peaceful and calm.

I wish I could buy online a print or large poster.

**** hmmmmmm

Now that's a thought! It would be really cool if we could shop online, it is very scarce and hard to find good quality, nice design Dorje Shugden images and items like pendants etc. I hope admin on dorjeshugden.com will consider adding a shopping section???  ;D 

icy

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 05:50:38 AM »
Thank you for such lovely pictures!  Appreciate your sharing with us.

pgdharma

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 02:13:32 PM »
Thank you Mana for sharing this two beautiful thangkas. The artwork is very detailed and it shows that the artist is very dedicated and devoted to Dorje Shugden. The colour for the first thangka is more earth tone and peaceful while that of Kache Marpo is vibrant and more fierce. Dorje Shugden looks so peaceful, calm and has a beautiful smile.

dondrup

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 05:33:07 PM »
The artist is really talented. These thangkas are so beautiful!

Thanks for sharing with us, Mana.

beggar

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 05:53:05 PM »
What beautiful images. Thank you for making these available to us all.

The image of peaceful Dorje Shugden does look very, very familiar. Is it a copy from one of the high Lamas? I am most sure I have seen this before.

I must also say that I have long had a fascination for the peaceful images of Dorje Shugden. It is a wonderful reminder that although most images depict him in a fierce manner, he abides in a state that always "looks" and "feels" like this peaceful image. At the same time, though he is peaceful here, his energy is swift and powerful like wrathful energy.  Dorje Shugden is one of the few unusual deities that is depicted in both ways, peaceful and wrathful. I would believe that both are just as accurate and acceptable. Whichever would inspire us most towards transformation and practice!

Big Uncle

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 06:42:37 PM »
Wow! These are some of the most beautiful images of Dorje Shugden five families and Kharche Marpo I have ever seen. I love these images. I am downloading it and I wonder if can blow it up real big especially the Dorje Shugden image. It is just so beautiful!

The image of Dorje Shugden is a beautiful enigma with peaceful face and yet he is engulf in wrathful flames. Although a fierce and wrathful Dharma Protector, he never moves from his complete state of wisdom and compassion.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 02:16:41 PM »
The picture of the calm Dorje Shugden really makes me feel calm inside. This is amazing. The way he holds the heart is close to his own symbolizing his closeness with the practitioner if they are sincere. It is a very calming and assuring picture. I like it so much.

negra orquida

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 04:39:03 PM »
Wow, these are really high quality and almost 3-D like images of these deities! Thank you Mana for sharing and thank you tsangpakarpo for explaining.

I'm still a noobie and one of the things which was pointed out to me when being introduced to the world of Dorje Shugden was His curved sword.  I was told that this is similar to Manjushri's sword of wisdom, but it is curved to depict flexibility in dealing with different circumstances of delusions. I thought this is a rather clever way to infuse such meaning into His thangka, however please correct me if my understanding is not right.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to all!