Author Topic: In the future there will be "TWO" 26th Tsem Tulku's!!!  (Read 9126 times)

Harold Musetescu

In the future there will be "TWO" 26th Tsem Tulku's!!!
« on: March 22, 2018, 03:40:07 PM »
In the future there will be "TWO" 26th Tsem Tulku's.

All hope is now lost that the 14th Dalai Lama and his CTA will not attempt to destroy the present Tsem Tulku lineage.

Please first read my article here on this website to get a fuller background on this sad matter.

The link is  http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=6058.0

In that article I prayed that the present 25th Tsem Tulku would out live the present 14th Dalai Lama.

Hoping that by doing so the 14th D.L. would not himself recognize and enthrone an anti Dorje Shugden 26th Tsem Tulku.

Sadly it does not matter when the present 25th Tsem Tulku will die.

The 14th and his CTA will have their fake, anti Dorje Shugden "Zong" Rinpoche do their dirty, evil work for them.

When the 25th Tsem Rinpoche dies they will have "their" Zong Rinpoche declare that he was and is the "Root Guru" of the now deceased 25th Tsem Rinpoche.

Tsem Tulku has told the world countless time that the "Zongtrul" is his "Root Guru".

The "Fake" Zong Rinpoche will find, recognize and enthrone a Tibetan boy as the new 26th Tsem Tulku.

If the 14th Dalai Lama is still alive he will "Official Endorse" this FAKE 26th Tsem Tulku.

The CTA will follow and they too will "Endorse" this FAKE 26th Tsem Tulku.

This FAKE Zong Rinpoche will declare that he himself does not follow the EVIL Dorje Shugden in this life time.

Nor will every again follow the EVIL Dorje Shugden demon in future life times.

He will state that the new 26th Tsem Tulku will also not follow the EVIL Dorje Shugden in his new life time or future life times .

The 14th Dalai Lama and his CTA will now have their REVENGE against the previous 25th Tsem Tulku.

Of course when the 25th Tsem Tulku passes away a Dorje Shugden Oracle will find the unmistaken true reincarnation of the previous 25th Tsem Tulku.

H.H. Trijang Rinpoche will officially recognize and enthrone the true 26th Tsem Tulku.

Unfortunately the damage will have been done.

We will have TWO 26th Tsem Tulkus.

The 14th Dalai Lama and his CTA will think that they have won their battle against His Eminence the 25th Tsem Tulku.

Om dharmapala Methar sarwa siddhi hung hung

Harold Musetescu

Re: In the future there will be "TWO" 26th Tsem Tulku's!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 04:06:01 PM »
Now we have H.H. the 7th Ling Rinpoche to add to the long list of "fake" anti Dorje Shugden Tulku lineages.

This is a link to a youtube video titled "The Dorje Shugden Controversey: The Dalai Lama and Ling Rinpoche".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtuCRaVK7Q

The list growers ever longer.

1) H.H. Zong Rinpoche
2) H.H. Ling Rinpoche
3) H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche
4) H.E. Serkong Rinpoche
5) H.E. Kundeling Rinpoche

When H.E. Tsem Tulku passes away the Dalai Lama and his CTA will add the 26th Tsem Tulku to their list of fake anti Dorje Shugden Tulkus.

Does any one really think the Dalai Lama and is CTA will not make the next Tsem Tulku an anti Dorje Shugden Tulku?

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 04:18:12 PM »
Here is yet another youtube video titled "Dalai Lama says Ling Rinpoche has NO connections to Dorje Shugden??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4tjm72BBpg

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 07:21:35 AM »
I contacted H.E. Ling Rinpoche via email.

They advised me that His Eminence Ling Rinpoche does not and has not ever practiced Dorje Shugden.

Here is their email reply to me.

"Yongzin Lingtsang Labrang
1:21 AM (1 hour ago)

to me
Dear Harold

Thank you for your email. We are aware that there is incorrect information in circulation on the internet about this matter.

I can confirm one hundred percent that neither H.E. the 7th Yongzin Ling Rinpoche nor any of his previous incarnations have engaged in the practice of Shugden, and in fact have been strongly opposed to this practice.

Thank you for your interest.

Best wishes
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 at 12:10 AM, Harold Musetescu <[email protected]> wrote:
Could you please confirm that the present 7th Ling Rinpoche does not practice  Dorje Shugden.

There are some followers of Dorje Shugden who are claiming that the 7th Ling Rinpoche does in fact follow this Demon.

Metta Harold"
Unquote

Here are the results of the 14th Dalai Lama and his CTA's dirty work.

They will do the same to the 26th emanation of H.E. Tsem Tulku's.

The 26th Tsem Tulku is doomed to the same fate as H.H. Zong Rinpoche, H.E. Ling Rinpoche, H.E. Serkong Rinpoche, H.E. Domo Geshe Rinpoche and H.E. Kundeling Rinpoche.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 08:00:28 AM »
On March 26, 2018 H.E. Tsem Tulku published on his website an article about H.E. Ling Rinpoche being pro Dorje Shugden.

It is titled "Kyabje Ling Rinpoche does Dorje Shugden".

Here is the link, http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/kyabje-ling-rinpoche-does-dorje-shugden.html

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 05:56:39 PM »
Lets see if what I first wrote about on March, 22, 2018 will come true now that Tsem Tulku has died.

Harold Musetescu

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2022, 02:45:08 AM »
Please feel free to vote on this poll.