Author Topic: Op-Ed: Why I Won’t Accept the Dalai Lama As A Commencement Speaker  (Read 3216 times)

Ringo Starr

• Email
A big can of worms has been opened here and not a pip squeak from Lobsang Sangay who seems to have gone missing in Japan.

http://ucsdguardian.org/2017/02/07/op-ed-why-i-wont-accept-the-dalai-lama-as-a-commencement-speaker/

grandmapele

Re: Op-Ed: Why I Won’t Accept the Dalai Lama As A Commencement Speaker
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 03:25:57 AM »
As far as Mr Sangay is concerned, this is too small a fish for him to be bothered by it even though it's kicking quite a fair amount of dust seeing the number of comments on that article. He's after bigger fishes with bigger money. As him having gone missing in Japan, he might be planning another diabolical scheme again seeing as he's meeting the queen of denial. The antics of politicians of modern days put Idi Amin to shame.

It might be time for the Dalai Lama to stop meeting world leaders as this is very detrimental to Tibetan Buddhism as a whole as controversies that are dogging him are putting Buddhism in a bad light.

Matibhadra

Re: Op-Ed: Why I Won’t Accept the Dalai Lama As A Commencement Speaker
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 03:27:28 AM »
It intrigues me why the mini-puppet Sangay is even mentioned in a discussion about the courageous Chinese student's statement very mildly denouncing the evil dalie's crimes against humanity, such as his brazen support to the murderous, racist 2008 Lhasa riots.