Author Topic: Why do you love Dorje Shugden?  (Read 11951 times)

rossoneri

• Email
Re: Why do you love Dorje Shugden?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 06:24:57 AM »
Ah...simple...after understanding the origins of Dorje Shugden from many articles which i've read in this website and with so many high lamas and masters had been practising Him for generations, with this i've developed a strong spiritual faith in Dorje Shugden and of course after been practising Dorje Shugden i've noticed my life is changed to the better and will continue to do so even in my next life. I really hope that the ban will be lifted soonest so that many more will be benefited from His practise. Futhermore, He's the protector which we need the most in this degenerate times.

sandra

• Email
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 05:46:32 PM »
I love Dorje Shugden because he is always compassion and kind in helping whenever I was in deep dilemma. I believe that he will always be with me in my spiritual path. He will never abandon me at all the times. I will definitely gain the positive energy whenever I recite the mantra. His mantra is so powerful and amazing. I never doubted his lineage even the ban as he had done so much to help us in the spiritual path. I pray here that may I never be separated from him and Dorje Shugden will continue to benefit more people all over the world.

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2014, 03:48:55 PM »
I love Dorje Shugden because he dances to the beat of dharma, not politics.

RedLantern

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2014, 05:36:29 PM »

I visualized  Dorje Shugden and my Spiritual Guide as one,who is compassionate,kind and all knowing.He protects  every living beings without exception.This practice gave me inner peace His practice gives me inner peace and happiness.Reciting His mantra is truly a blessing as he comes from an authentic lineage (an Enlightened Protector.) May the ban be lifted swiftly for countless beings to receive Dorje Shugden;s protection and blessings.

Rihanna

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 11:26:47 AM »
Good question , and this is the same question I used to ask myself. Several years ago,  I was given a photo by a monk whom I do not know while I was in a shopping mall one day, When I first saw the photo, I took an immediate fondness to the image I saw. I kept it in my purse and it went everywhere with me and would often take it out to 'talk to him' whenever I feel disturbed by a situation in office. He seems to be providing me with answers to my issues at work.

One day one of my colleague saw it and told me that he is a demon. I was very hurt as he has been my friend and ally. Unfortunately, I could not defend because I did not have much access to information about him until I found dorjeshugden.com.

I think I must have prayed to him in my previous lives for me to take an immediate liking to him. It is affinity. Even if someone does not read or know his history/background,  and looking at myself today, He could not possibly be anything except an enlightened being. You see, I am an able and healthy human being with strong inclination towards Buddhism. If he is a demon and I had been praying to him in my past lives, I think I will still be in hell now and not typing this on your forum. My analogy based on a simplistic mind.

malini123456789

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2014, 12:58:13 PM »
I personally think DS is great!I have been doing Dorje Shugden’s prayers and mantras and I notice my senses on spirituals has reduce although I still have dejavu ever now and then. Whenever I recite DS mantras, I experience the same energy when I recite 100 syllabus. These energy is unable to explain. Is a very powerful energy/ chi that come from somewhere and I believe it does benefit people who has spiritual experience.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 06:17:00 PM »
Dorje Shugden has saved my family, HE has saved my mother's life. My mother was very ill and sick so she was admitted into the hospital. Her sickness was pretty troublesome as there isn't a cure for it. Just on the second day, we've heard from the hospital that a few people passed away because of the same sickness. It was pretty scary I had to say, but after chanting Dorje Shugden's prayers, it definitely calmed both of our minds down, and I could see that my mom was getting better. I'm very fortunate to have met this powerful protector in my life.

James Bond

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2016, 06:31:35 AM »
For me, the answer to this question is very simple. I love Dorje Shugden because he protects me and the ones i love. He keeps us away from danger in this modern world where there are dangerous situations.

There are so many stories published about the protective powers of Dorje Shugden. All this just proves as evidence of how much he cares and protects people. I also think that the ban against Dorje Shugden has made my love for him even stronger. Because of the ban, i strive to spread Dorje Shugden to more people in order to lift the ban. And by doing this i grow closer to my protector.

Thank you christine V for asking this question. I know that this is an old post, but it was a good one and i wanted to reply.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2016, 06:07:38 PM »
Dorje Shugden brings good teachings and protection to my family. To the members that practice DS, they are connected through his blessings and benefits his practice brings. DS protects me and the ones I love.

Dorje Shugden can protect and make our lives better with the benefits his practice can bring us. He can make us better if we can truly take in his practice. It is a massive shame that there is a ban on him because it unnecessarily punishes DS' practitioners for having faith in him. There should be no ban as there is so much evidence against the accusations that he is a demon. But I won't get into that now.

Thank you for asking this question and I hope that my answer is clear at the top. I love my protector DS.

grandmapele

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2016, 08:50:40 AM »
Dorje Shugden practice was given to me by the Guru. The teachings I have received thus far has taught me patience, kindness and awareness of everything around me. I t has also given me the Buddha's teachings and Lama Tsongkhapa's teachings, and has taught me nothing contrary to the Buddha's teachings. Why should I break my samaya and not propitiate Dorje Shugden?