Author Topic: Its No Longer Just A Tibetan Problem  (Read 7189 times)

Gabby Potter

Re: Its No Longer Just A Tibetan Problem
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 05:19:50 PM »
As the discussion of the Dorje Shugden ban is getting more attention, more people around the world have realised the good influences and positive energy they get by practising Dorje Shugden. I think that HH the Dalai Lama's purpose is to bring Dorje Shugden ban into the lime light and allow more people to talk about it, and more people will show up to protest. As more people showed up, it will catch the media's attention and its confirmed that they will surely talk about the issue of the ban.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2015, 04:22:40 PM »
I agree, the bad should be lifted because I hate how the Shugden people in Tibet are being treated. For their beliefs they become criminals of their country. They didn't do anything wrong and they get so much abuse. Then the people that abuse them say that there is no ban and that they are wrong and that there are no conflicts or abuse. What did they do to deserve this?

Now that the world knows, I hope the ban is lifted NOW we need this ban gone to end the abuse of the Shugden people in Tibet! We must work together! We need to lift the ban NOW!

fruven

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2015, 11:22:54 PM »
The broader issue is we must not allow religious discrimination or any sort of discrimination on race, sex and beliefs become a norm and accepted. In today's world we are no longer ruled by autocrates who dictate everything on their whims. No one single person decides on everything from how you should wear and eat. Everyone must share the responsibility and the blame as well when mistakes happened.

Rihanna

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2015, 12:45:21 PM »
Enough is enough! How much more patience should Dorje Shugden followers have? It is already 18 years of suffering since the inception of the ban.

How much more can anyone with a clear and logical mind tolerate with the idiosyncrasy of this ban?

It is proven clearly that the reasons given by His Holiness Dalai Lama (HHDL) are unfounded and illogical. How is it possible that one single person i.e. HHDL can dictate the religious freedom and human rights of millions of Dorje Shugden followers? In this time and age, no citizen of any democratic country will accept a leader who is dictatorial, biased and without compassion when it comes to Dorje Shugden. How can the world let HHDL and CTA get way from their negative actions?  Yes, the world can no longer ignore the Dorje Shugden ban. Lift the ban NOW!

[Have you read the letter by The United Front Of The Tibetan People  http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=4977.0. They claimed CTA is real democracy. What is so democratic about following a dictator blindly? And after this letter was published , CTA did not refute it.  In the letter, they went on to say" as the Dalai Lama says, we must go all the way to finish off  Dogyal people." This is definitely not democracy, these are orders by the likes of Hitler. I wonder how long more CTA can remain as wolves in sheep clothing to fool the Western countries governments to continue supporting them! ]