Author Topic: A Sad Real Life Story  (Read 11582 times)

samayakeeper

• Email
Re: A Sad Real Life Story
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2014, 03:23:31 PM »
A caterpillar morphs into a beautiful butterfly, but Tibetan Buddhism has now evolved into hooliganism and terrorism. And all this because one man, the Dalai Lama, enforced the ban saying that the practice of Dorje Shugden is demonic and would harm his life. With the ban, so many people's lives like Amala's are robbed of quality and they live like pariahs in their society. Children are not spared. Where is the compassion that the Dalai Lama preaches of? Why is one life more important than that of so many? 

eyesoftara

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 05:44:30 AM »
I agree with what all of you have said about Ama la. I can't help but wonder for every Ama la, how many suffered just like her but never got help. How many, in their fear was forced to swear against the practice; and of these how many who sweared but continue to practice in secret.
I am not sure but I would probably be one who swear but continue to practice. It may look bad to follow practitioners but to keep the practice is of utmost importance. Maybe this is the easy way out. There are pros and cons. What do you guys think?

I do however agree we need people like Ama la who have the courage to resist and send a strong message to the Dalai Lama and the CTA that Guru Devotion is supreme.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2014, 10:43:17 AM »
There are so many life changing cases scenario after the ban been imposed by the Dalai Lama, not only people are suffering from physically being harm but also not to forget the damaged it will cause by families were have to be separated from each other due to some of the love ones have different point of view. Own parents, brother or sister, son and daughter is no longer important anymore and by right Buddhism are supposedly to teach us to be kind and compassionate to all sentient beings.

So Dalai Lama and CTA...please be a Real Buddhist and Walk your Talk.

Jason Statham

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 05:30:58 PM »
Ama La is a very brave woman. Because she wants to continue to practice Dorje Shugden, she would give up on everything. I don't understand why Dalai Lama said that Dorje Shugden is a spirit and if anyone practices His practice will harm His Holiness's life, the CTA would hurt anyone who practices Dorje Shugden. There are a lot of monks and Lamas that were threatened just because they practice Dorje Shugden? So let's just say that Dorje Shugden is a spirit, then what about the High Lamas who have been practicing Dorje Shugden life after life for more than 400 years? Why are they being respected by thousands and thousands of people. Does it mean that the people were all wrong? One person can be wrong, two persons can be wrong but do you think it's possible for thousands of people to be wrong at the same time? Please think, people.