Author Topic: Dalai Lama reaffirms that the next Dalai Lama may be female  (Read 17300 times)

Matibhadra

Re: Dalai Lama reaffirms that the next Dalai Lama may be female
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2014, 10:47:51 PM »
Female generally are more loving and gentle.

Do not allow yourself to be duped by generalizations. Females can be as brutal, insensitive, and ruthless as males. When they are evil, they can arguably be more evil even than males.

Queen Elizabeth I of England is known for having thousands of Catholics killed in England and Ireland, and for her involvement in the profitable businesses of slave trade and piracy; queen Mary I of England and Ireland is know as ”Bloody Mary” for a reason, having burnt for instance 300 Protestants at the stakes; Golda Meir ruled a racist genocidal state; the support queen Elizabeth II of England gives to the most brutal dictatorships in the world, such as Saudi Arabia and Bahrain and Israel, goes beyond any limits; Margaret Thatcher was an avid supporter of bloody dictators such as Pinochet, of death squads in Ireland, and so forth.

I believe whether female is more compassion or not, it is not the main reason. If HH Dalai Lama is to manifest as female in his next rebirth, it is because in that form, it would be better to benefit others and reaching out to more people in that form and at that conditions where she is born.

The evil dalai, just like an evil being, may undergo his rebirth in the lower realms of samsara as a male, as a female, or even as a hermaphrodite, according to his own uncontrolled karmic compulsions.

By the way, considering that the regent Reting, the evil dalai's first tutor, was known for his sexual deviations, and the cozy feelings the evil dalai nurtures and always makes a point to express for him, it is not inconceivable that behind the medieval witch hunt undertaken by the psychopath there is some serious sexual trauma and deviation. Indeed, behind every psychopath there is a sexual trauma and deviation.

I believe that HH Dalai Lama is a Chenrezig and imposed the ban for a bigger reason that Dharma will spread to area such as China and the West.

There is no ”bigger reason” for the actions of a psychopath than his own character deviations, often resultant from early childhood, unresolved sexual traumas.

However, the CTA has been carried out the instruction literally and causing a lot of harm to the Shugden practitioners.

This attempt at covering the evil psychopath, shifting the blame for his crimes to the ”CTA”, shows some degree of accomplicity and identification with the criminal and his mindset. For a ”bigger reason” even the most perverse crimes are justified, legitimized, and even sanctified.

Actually, evil leaders, such as the psychopath known as ”dalai”, would never enjoy so much power, if there were not so many people identifying with, and thus supporting, such leaders and their psychopathies.

I do hope they will realize that soon. Let’s create the awareness and work towards getting the ban be lifted soonest!

Actually, even before any ban is lifted, one has to lift one's own blind support for psychopaths.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2014, 01:38:37 PM »
If the Dalai Lama was to reincarnate back as a female, to suit the condition required then - his teachers and tutors would likely be reborn as female, like him logically to continue the lieneage.

A remark made by some sangha friends recently observed there are 80% to 90% of buddhist centers devotees tend to be female and they are more enthusiastic and receptive compared to the male counterparts.

Interesting observation indeed.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2015, 07:23:58 PM »
Actually frankly speaking, I really do not understand why and how gender matters. As long as their motivations are the same, and that their methods are the same, Male or not, people will be inspired :)I hate it when people try too hard to become translators, they just dump everything they ''think'' they know and just left without saying anything.