Author Topic: It is really taking off!!!  (Read 13179 times)

kris

Re: It is really taking off!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 09:48:14 PM »
I rejoice in hearing the good news of what this website has done for people around the world!! More than 10,000 copies already been distributed around the world? Wow!! I am sure it is not cheap to print the comics and distribute it all over the world.. I don't see any donations button in this forum, but I did find away to donate through your online shop:

http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/about-us

Yes, the unethical ban must be dissolved NOW!!

p/s: I really like the comics and feel that comics is a very effective way to convey the stories, no matter what is the age of the reader.

Namdrol

• Email
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2014, 02:14:41 PM »
Love this comic book, it is getting more and more popular and now in various languages!!!

pgdharma

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2014, 03:29:03 PM »
Amazing!!!! 10,000 copies of Dorje Shugden Graphic Novel are circulating around the world. It is a great way to introduce Dorje Shugden to the mass as this graphic novel is informative, easy to read and is in many languages. It will benefit many people!

RedLantern

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2014, 05:30:49 PM »

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much to those who collaborate together on this fancy.informative and creative Dorje Shugden graphic novel. Great way to reach out and benefit people all over the world.