Author Topic: Denma Gonsar Rinpoche Reciting Gaden Lhagyama  (Read 5050 times)

icy

Denma Gonsar Rinpoche Reciting Gaden Lhagyama
« on: May 18, 2014, 03:25:00 AM »
The young incarnation of Kyabje Denma Gonsar Rinpoche reciting Gaden Lhagyama (100 Deities of the Joyful Land).  Kyabje Denma Gonsar Rinpoche was a strong Shugden Lama and lineage holder.  His unmistaken incarnation is with us today.  See the brilliance of young Denma Gonsar Rinpoche in this video.  He is soooo inspiring.  The ban on Shugden is an injustice.  If "spirit worshipping" is a resultant of this great inspiration, let me be a "spirit worshipper"! 

Lift the ban now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNhi5DBdEI

Tenzin Malgyur

Re: Denma Gonsar Rinpoche Reciting Gaden Lhagyama
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 06:09:46 AM »
Icy, I am of the same opinion with you. I am continuing all the way with the same 'spirit worshipping' that all the highly attained lamas have been accused of worshipping to. Look what is happening to all of them. They are able to control their rebirth and to come back here with us again. If only all those people who have been blindly following all the untruths told by some irresponsible parties, start opening their eyes and minds to look at all these signs.
May the young Denma Gonsar Rinpoche have a strong and healthy long life to continue with the great work of a Shugden lama just like his previous life.
Here is a holy image of Denma Gonsar Rinpoche in his previous life.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 04:16:22 PM »
I will continue to be a Dorje Shugden's practitioner in as many life times as the reincarnation of these high lama exists who were all previous DS practitioners. I noticed these high lamas reincarnate as soon as possible in human form after they enter clear light. It is proven these lamas can reincarnate at will at anytime at their own choice. If they were worshiping a "spirit", how can they reincarnate over and over again and benefit so many others? Not logical.

Freyr Aesiragnorak

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 09:10:54 AM »
It is very inspiring and affirming to see this master recite the prayer again in this incarnation. It is true that these masters have gained the complete control of their rebirths and shows this Dorje Shugden is indeed not a spirit, as if these great masters had in fact been worshiping a spirit, surely they would not be able to incarnate like this and have such signs of being highly attained and enlightened beings. Ha... It's sad that those who propitiate the ban cannot see the logic of this, as Lord Buddha and even Lord Tsongkhapa have oh so clearly stated that we should follow. 

christine V

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 07:56:29 AM »
I like what u said Icy and truly agreed. Looking at the young Denma Gonsar Rinpoche able to be reincarnate back as human forms, not only that, H.E can even remember how to recite Gaden Lhagyama! Believing in Dorje Shugden able to bring us to such merit. I rather believed in Dorje Shugden.
Dorje Shugden is so powerful!

kelly

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 08:25:32 AM »
Very strong imprint in this little boy so is a proof of reincarnation we do take rebirth our current body is not permanent in fact nothing is permanent everything change I think as a Buddhist we have to learn how to accept changes when accept changes then our life will be so much better do not cling on whatever we have.

RedLantern

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 03:55:19 PM »

We are fortunate to see the young incarnation of Denma Gonsar Rinpoche reciting Gaden Lhagyama from memory.   Happy to know this powerful incarnation is back to guide all beings through the perfection of Buddha's teachings.

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 04:53:28 PM »
such a cute and wonderful video of Denma Gonsar Rinpoche. If the DS Lama is practicing a spirit worship, this  "spirits" must be en enlighten one. CTA lies just gets more ridiculous by the day when we see so many High Lama reincarnate back to benefit the sentient being.

Rihanna

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 05:28:48 PM »
Look at the previous and present lives photos of Denma Gonsar Rinpoche and Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. Both Dorje Shugden Lamas aka the spirit worshippers as termed by CTA.

Then you look at the photo of Potala, the once  seat of government that played a central role in the traditional administration of Tibet. And then you look at the photo of CTA in discussion and what they have been reduced to.

My conclusion: I will remain with my Dorje Shugden practice. I rest my case.

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 06:24:24 AM »
JETSUN LAMA KU-TSE RABTEN CHING
NAMKAR TRINLEY CHOG-CHUR GYE-PA-DANG
LOBSANG TENPE DRON-ME SA-SUM-GYI
DRO WE MUNSEL TAKTUR NE GYUR CHIG

_/:\_

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 03:15:24 PM »
Reincarnation of most high lamas are all DS practitioners and this shows that they are Enlightened Beings as they can reincarnate as soon as they pass into clear light.
How can any spirit be able to do that?
Dorje Shugden is a powerful protector and I will continue to practice for as long as it takes. I'm sure most will agree that DS is very powerful and let's hope the ban be lifted soon so as to benefit modem people.