Author Topic: An unexpected Blessing  (Read 7236 times)

grandmapele

An unexpected Blessing
« on: August 09, 2014, 01:37:50 AM »

This warms my heart. Now, if only everyone knows Tibetan to understand this but having this on our altar should bless our mindstream.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/an-unexpected-blessing-and-gift/

Blueupali

• Email
Re: An unexpected Blessing
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 02:51:44 AM »
Yes, maybe we can all get a copy of the audio to get the oral transmission:)

RedLantern

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 05:27:31 PM »

This is definitely a blessing! Thank you Dorjeshugden.com for these precious teachings taught by H.H.Trijang Rinpoche,an eminent scholar and meditation master.whose work is off the highest caliber.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/an-unexpected-blessing-and-gift/

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 07:47:33 AM »
Yes it is definitely a blessing. His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche was an erudite master and that along with His Holiness Kyabje Pabaongka Rinpoche, is the root Guru or Guru of the root Guru of almost the lineage holders of the Gelug School of Buddhism today including the Dalai Lama Himself.
Hence, any writings of Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche must be a blessing and is the Dharma that can be trace all the way to Buddha Shakyamuni. Hence, his writings on the Protector Dorje Shugden is the Dharma also and the Protector Dorje Shugden is Manjushri in Protector form.

Tenzin K

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 03:42:55 AM »
His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang the great Gelug lineage master is one of the important high Lama that protect and bring Lord Shugden practice to many. His Holiness work on the text shows that Dorje Shugden is not a spirit and with His Holiness effort on the text elaborating the practice, lineage, ritual, benefits and rites it’s also shows that is so much beneficial  for others to practice. The Lamrim was compiled by His Holiness and that is how we are able to learn the great practice today. His Holiness dedication to bring dharma and the great protector practice to support our practice can never be wrong and don’t forget His Holiness is also the 14th Dalai Lama Junior tutor, His Holiness act can never be question but only great deed and benefit for others.

These great text is also an affirmation of Lord Shugden practice is authentic and beneficial.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 05:57:24 PM »
I am re reading the text by Trijang Rinpoche and it is fabulous piece of work. And in some of the paragraphs Trijang Rinpoche clearly explains the differences between mundane and supramundane protectors.

That supramundane protectors like Dorje Shugden who arose from realised masters like Birwapa, Panchen Sonam Drakpa, Buton Rinpoche there is no way Dorje Shugden can manifest as an evil spirit.

I really appreciate what Trijang Rinpoche had said that, for Dorje Shugden to arise it is a most amazing thing as he is protecting the Gelugpa teachings who came about through Je Tsongkhapa's great works. This is the real main reason for Dorje Shugden to arise in our world, to protect the Madhyamika.

pgdharma

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 01:58:25 PM »
It is definitely a blessing! His Holiness Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche is a direct disciple of the great Pabongka Rinpoche and he edited Pabongka Rinpoche’s Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand – one of the most studied Lam Rim texts in the Gelugpa lineage.  And now this volume that contains the practice, lineage, rituals, benefits and rites related to Dorje Shugden and his entourage is also one of the most important and holy texts. If Dorje Shugden is a spirit, HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche would not have spent so much time and effort protecting the Gelug tradition and Dorje Shugden. This complete volume will help many ignorant minds to understand the truth about Dorje Shugden and that the lineage is pure and the practice is authentic!

lotus1

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 06:02:01 PM »
It is indeed great blessing to be able to read and view this holy text.

I am so fortunate that I have downloaded this holy text. HH Trijang Rinpoche, the great scholar who was also the junior tutor of HH Dalai Lama, has spent so much effort and time in writing this text, it seems to me that this text is written with the purpose that there will still be a holy and important text that we can refer to during this period with all the controversy on the ban on Dorje Shugden. I will study it properly to learn more about the great protector of this time who is also the emanation of Buddha Manjushri.

Thank you DorjeShugden.com for sharing this holy text.

lotus1

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 07:58:55 PM »
The more I read on this holy text, the more I have strong conviction that this holy text is especially written for this time. In the “Wrong Assertions” chapter, it has addressed and given us valid and logical reasoning that the claim of saying that Dorje Shugden is a demon has no basics. 

Dorje Shugden is from the reincarnation lineage of great beings that include mahasiddha Birwapa, the great Kashmiri pandit Shakya Shri, the omniscient Buton, Dultzin Dragpa Gyaltsen, Panchen Sonam Dragpa, and so forth. They were all fully enlightened beings, so would definitely do not have bad karma to be reborn in the preta realm?

These holy beings are fully enlightened and attained high states of realization and would have pure ethical discipline. How would they create any bad karma that can cause the negative throwing karma to be reborn into lower realm as preta? If we believe they will reborn into lower realm, then it can cause us from not believing the Buddha teaching and may think that all the good actions or ethic practice could be wasted. If we believe these holy beings can be degenerated and rebirth into lower realms, then we might also feel that high beings worthless right? Therefore, it is not possible for them to be in preta form through the force of negative karma. The only reason that is possible is that they choose to emanate in that form as they are compassion enough to help others or for a special purposes.

Therefore, Dorje Shugden is truly Manjushri that emanate in wrathful protector form in order to help others.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 04:08:20 PM »
Again, the hardworking people behind this must be applauded for their researches and documents to present facts for all to read and understand. Not to mention having to wrap and post these materials all over the world so more people can have the knowledge and opine for themselves why the ban by the Dalai Lama is legally and morally justifiable. I opine the ban must be lifted.

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 05:27:24 PM »
thank you admin for the hardwork in preparing this precious and holy text by H.H Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. May all who receive this holy text be blessed by Dorje Shugden and the 3 Jewels and may their practice and study bears fruits.

It is very true that the current Gelugpa School all stem from the teaching and lineage of Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche and Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. If not for their teaching and transmission, Gelugpa lineage and especially Lamrin would not have spread around the world.

fruven

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 06:52:55 PM »
Thank you to the hardworking people out there who make the impossible possible. Due to your effort many people have been able to connect with Dorje Shugden and receive his blessings. Many who have no voice or being mistreated have an outlet for their voice and sufferings to be presented and heart. Many who have no opportunity to learn and practice Dharma have an opportunity now to do his practice. May many more people be able to meet with Dorje Shugden and bless by him and his teachings.

pinecone

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2014, 01:12:16 PM »
Wow ! What a blessing. I am indeed thankful to the group of hardworking team in dorjeshugden.com for bringing up this sacred text by H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche to enable more people to be engaged and also to restore the faith in the lineage that passed down from Pabongka Rinpoche . Since I can see for myself the works of the contemporary masters of this lineage in benefitting sentient beings. Therefore, any teachings will definitely will not be harmful .

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 04:28:33 PM »
What a great blessing indeed. To be able to read this holy text by HH Trijang Rinpoche who is a great scholar and also the junior tutor to HH Dalai Lama.
Such great effort by the DS.com to prepare this holy text and may all those recipients be blessed by Dorje Shugden and the teachings.