Author Topic: Lama Gangchen Rinpoche Chenrezig Self Healing Chanting  (Read 4644 times)

icy

Lama Gangchen Rinpoche Chenrezig Self Healing Chanting
« on: July 15, 2014, 11:35:13 PM »
Listen to the Self Healing chanting and be healed by a great Shugden Lama none other than the great Lama Gangchen Rinpoche.  He is also affectionately known as the Medicine Buddha and Lama Marco Polo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRNHW_Xbrdw

Blueupali

• Email
Re: Lama Gangchen Rinpoche Chenrezig Self Healing Chanting
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 05:00:00 AM »
Thank you!  I love his voice when he chants.  If you know Icy, could you please tell me what is the syllable they are saying after om mani padme hung.... is hri?  I can't understand their accents.  Thanks guys!

icy

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 04:59:51 AM »
Yes Blueupali, it is OM MANI PADME HUNG HRI.....

pgdharma

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 02:41:57 PM »
Thank you, Icy, for sharing this holy chanting. His “Ngalso Tantric Self Healing” is based on Buddha’s teachings and it has been developed to suit modern people. It is such a blessing to hear the voice of Lama Gangchen Rinpoche.

May Lama Gangchen Rinpoche live long!

lotus1

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 06:02:21 PM »
Thanks Icy for sharing this precious chanting of Gangchen Rinpoche. Gangchen Rinpoche is known for his extensive work to bring healing and peace to the world.  Listening to his chanting is very soothing and calming. I also found a chanting of Ngalso Tantric Self-healing by Gangchen Rinpoche while reading his biography at DorjeShugden.com. (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/lamas-teachings/lama-gangchen-rinpoche-ngalso-self-healing-chanting/

Please do also check out Gangchen Rinpoche’s tribute (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/tributes/a-tribute-to-h-e-gangchen-rinpoche/ ) He is very inspiring especially on his work to uphold the teaching and lineage of Dorje Shugden despite the ban, death threats and obstacles.

May Gangchen Rinpoche live long and always turn the wheel of Dharma.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 04:10:49 AM »
Icy, thank you for sharing this sacred chanting of the highly attained lama, Lama Gangchen Rinpoche. Lama Gangchen Rinpoche have healed many people in Tibetan communities in India, Nepal and Sikkim before traveling to Europe to establish his first European center. Lama Gangchen Rinpoche decided to continue with his Shugden practice after the ban on Shugden was imposed.
How can a spirit worshiper be so compassionate to spread the teachings of Lord Buddha and to heal countless people of their sickness and bring them back to good health?
May Rinpoche live long to continue to turn the dharma wheel and to heal the world of its outer and inner ills.

grandmapele

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 04:36:42 AM »
Thank you for sharing the chant. It is so very beautiful and soothing. Just listening to it lightened my mind. Wish everyone can listen to it. So blessed.